• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6281917: The Devils May Cry

Hello boys

I really don't know if this is going to work lol, but some characters from Jojo apparently can win against characters that are far stronger in AP, so... I'll try this one

- Gold Experience Requiem Gio and Pre Awakening DMC5 Dante (the only Devil Arms here are: Rebellion, Balrog, Eby&Ivy and Coyote A)

- Dante doesn't have any items here

- Speed is completely unequal

- They start with 100 meters between them

- Both are in-character

Well now it's an incon, because I don't think GER can kill Dante, but Dante can't kill Giorno.

Hmm, I wonder if there is a JoJo character that can make things more interesting, since this apparently is the boring type of Inconclusive

It's either incon or stomp in Giorno's favor, not sure how we treat his death loop, whether he needs to touch you or actually kill you first.

You can always try Weather Report.

Tony di bugalu said:
Doesn't Giorno actually needs to kill someone to use the death loop?
According to the official translation of his power it says "those who get hit by this power will have their deaths return to 0"

That's what I was asking. Whether we treat it as he requires to kill someone or just punch them.

This... seems like a mismatch.

Back