• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

So he is just good at defense, but actually have no deadly attack? Cause stand's AP is actually f*ck
Yeah, good defensive ability but Infinite Death Loop only works in its series since its the most powerful stand (until we get new guidebooks that include WoU and Go Beyond or something) and against other verses with lower scaling

GER age manip is bullcrap ngl

Non combat applicable on humans
"combat applicable on literally every life form ever and even denoted to simply work by just pumping an organism with life energy without stopping, except humans because uh"

What makes humans special in this case? Why is a human different from plant life, bugs, other mammals, etc?

"combat applicable on literally every life form ever and even denoted to simply work by just pumping an organism with life energy without stopping, except humans because uh"

What makes humans special in this case? Why is a human different from plant life, bugs, other mammals, etc?
Do we even see Giorno age manip anything but his own life?

The stand might only be able to age stuff his stand creates.

he could probably make someone go braindead just by spamming the life giving punch over and over actually
or maybe they'd go into cardiac arrest or some shit, I'm not a ******* doctor
or the good old heart crush
or soul manip
or fate manipulation
or his high 3-A scaling

Do we even see Giorno age manip anything but his own life?
What? Gio never even age manip'd himself? he aged manip'd a tree to dust (a tree he didn't make mind you), he ages some of his own creatures like the beetle larve he popped in Ciocolatta, and the guide says he can age living things by pumping them with continuous life energy.

No? It was effected, it's only after RTZ kicked in it could function.

Fight isnt over yet, new chapter is out

I tried to post a link and I forgot that doesn't work

So the cats are dead and their owner is coming after

9-C, 9-B (2m) for Jodio. Class M rain.
The speed is fucky though due to gravitational acceleration.
He himself is superhuman.

Paco 9-B, FTE, unless we Rohan scale in which MFTL. Jodio's reactions might scale to him..

Dragona and Usagi don't have shit excluding a LS cap for operators.

They don't have much, excluding Jodio, but may as well get the foundation done for the future.

9-C, 9-B (2m) for Jodio. Class M rain.
The speed is fucky though due to gravitational acceleration.
He himself is superhuman.

Paco 9-B, FTE, unless we Rohan scale in which MFTL. Jodio's reactions might scale to him..
Wasn't there an interview where it's said Rohan is basically the same anywhere? I remember seeing something like that

Wasn't there an interview where it's said Rohan is basically the same anywhere? I remember seeing something like that
There's an interview that says he could show up in the future because he's beyond time and space (as a joke obviously).

But obviously that's a joke. He IS super similar though but he's also like in his 40s now and we know how that nerfed Jotaro. We could work with a possibly ftl if we want to be generous, but I'd say let's wait to see how Paco and Jodio do for speed and see if they don't get dumb anti feats sooner or later. Like scaling them to FTL, and then can't dodge a bullet would be shameful.

There's an interview that says he could show up in the future because he's beyond time and space (as a joke obviously).

But obviously that's a joke. He IS super similar though but he's also like in his 40s now and we know how that nerfed Jotaro. We could work with a possibly ftl if we want to be generous, but I'd say let's wait to see how Paco and Jodio do for speed and see if they don't get dumb anti feats sooner or later. Like scaling them to FTL, and then can't dodge a bullet would be shameful.
Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of. It's obviously a joke yeah.

It's still surprising how Paco and Jodio already have some good ratings. They're clearly the muscle (lol) of the group

Jodio's rain might be like sub-rel already at least given how the mechanics work.
If that's the case Jodio scales to it given the cats do.

Not at all unless something gets changed. Avdol one is a bit odd because it's about a canon event that did happen, but not written by Araki. I'd treat Lisa as non-canon, and Avdol as tertiary kind like Gio 2.

Gonna post a quick question here for a small test. Let's say, hypothetically, that a powerful stand ability in Jojo was found out to be fundamentally different from the anime to the manga. I'm talking a complete visual fuckup by David Productions that had no real reason to happen, but ended up happening anyway? Not naming names, but while the dialogue from the anime and manga basically stay the same, it's the visual presentation of the ability that completely gets flipped on it's head. Would that warrant a separation of pages for both the anime and manga versions of the character in question?

If it is actually different mechanically, we would not include it (in the manga profile).

If the character in question has ample amounts of differences, a profile could be made, but it has to be more than just like one difference.

Only really DIO could get a profile imo due to random shit like a ******* wacky 7-C feat, being able to turn into shadows and phase, among other shit like Regen from ash.

Last edited:
We have an OVA Jotaro profile. It needs calcs though but yeah OVA is fine to do.

Yeah... OVA Star Platinum's out here throwing 1/4 quarters of presumably stone buildings like javelins... OVA DIO, while high, picked up a whole boat as well as an oil tanker. Said oil tanker had to be full on fuel since it exploded like it did...and OVA Jotaro literally took that explosion head on. Only walking out of the fire once he stopped time. I mean, sure, he looks cool...but one must ask... HE SURVIVED THAT BIG ASS EXPLOSION WITH NO ******* DAMAGE. The only blood on him once he walks through the frozen fire is blood he bled throughout the course of the fight, but I suppose he's just built different.

There's also the fact they're just straight up flying throughout the course of the fight...with no leverage to stand leap off of in a somehow more egregious case than in the anime... Nevermind, I just checked the OVA again, they aren't even stand leaping at all, yet their still flying through the air somehow... Jotaro stand-leaped once to get away from DIO's knives, then never again...

Last edited:
Back