• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Akainu's a logia, he can reform from that unless Cream hits his entire body at once.
Cream has shown to grow to particular massive (I say massive but it's just a few meters) size. Not like it matters, MFTL.
Even then, Cream's one of the few he can get around because there's a guy inside it.
A dude in a infinite Dark Dimesion where everything that enters it is deconstructed and BFR'd there.

Cream is ludicrously dangerous for a normal Stand. Having up to multi meter AOE that's unable to be perceived normally, sensed, is completely invisible (all byproducts of not actually existing, it's a void, it explicitly doesn't exist in the universe as it), that any contact with it leads to continous deconstruction and dimensional BFR to a place that obliterates, evaporates and deconstructs all matter continously, is a pretty hefty hurdle, especially when yielded by a MFTL+ dude.

This also makes actually tagging Ice hard, unless he's right up poking out of his mouth, any and all attacks would be obliterated trying to hit him, this, is an issue, because he actually leads off pretty far back as seen when he first emerges, being a good several meters deep into the mouth, only coming out to talk and later peek around, which, yeah being out of the mouth a bit would render him vulnerable, but usually his foes dead by then.

Cream has shown to grow to particular massive (I say massive but it's just a few meters) size. Not like it matters, MFTL.

A dude in a infinite Dark Dimesion where everything that enters it is deconstructed and BFR'd there.

Cream is ludicrously dangerous for a normal Stand. Having up to multi meter AOE that's unable to be perceived normally, sensed, is completely invisible (all byproducts of not actually existing, it's a void, it explicitly doesn't exist in the universe as it), that any contact with it leads to continous deconstruction and dimensional BFR to a place that obliterates, evaporates and deconstructs all matter continously, is a pretty hefty hurdle, especially when yielded by a MFTL+ dude.

This also makes actually tagging Ice hard, unless he's right up poking out of his mouth, any and all attacks would be obliterated trying to hit him, this, is an issue, because he actually leads off pretty far back as seen when he first emerges, being a good several meters deep into the mouth, only coming out to talk and later peek around, which, yeah being out of the mouth a bit would render him vulnerable, but usually his foes dead by then.
Plus, even tagging Ice doesn't do much considering his Vampiric regeneration.

I'm pretty sure it'd cremate him, Akainu melted a dude's sword without touching it iirc.
BIG's whole this is consuming matter and energy, and he was even able to come back from getting vaporized/survived an entire plane exploding in its face. I feel like heat isn't something that would really be able to put it down. Honestly, Aokiji probably has a better chance of taking him out than Akainu imo.

BIG's whole this is consuming matter and energy, and he was even able to come back from getting vaporized/survived an entire plane exploding in its face. I feel like heat isn't something that would really be able to put it down. Honestly, Aokiji probably has a better chance of taking him out than Akainu imo.
I was talking about Ice.

Shit, I forgot he was MFTL.

0.76441101756 tons to 7.830514629711 tons
the 7.830514629711 tons value comes from Chariot's calc where RHCP absorbs that equivalent of electrical energy and adds it onto the power he already had right? So RHCP's peak should be somewhere higher than 7.83 tons

I mean I guess it isn't impossible, though you'd need way more shit than dura to tank it. Transmutation res, fate res, soul manip res, atop of dura, plus dura neg too because it goes inside you, etc.
All tanking it would really do is prevent the youre fated to explode step after the fact, time would still blow up, go back an hour, etc. Thinking on it, even if they tank it, that still means the uni blows up so they'd need to be able to survive that too, then we also have the fact that, well time is gone. Do they stay in the void or do they go back too? If the former it'd essentially BFR, if the latter, they might need to deal with JoJo's fucky D4C rules.
What if you triggered it, then somehow killed Kira faster than it takes BTD to activate and blow away time?

What if you triggered it, then somehow killed Kira faster than it takes BTD to activate and blow away time?
If you triggered it, you'd be dead.
It's automated, only time it wasn't was that one time Killer Queen yapped about it becasue uh, idk ego? But in normal cases it's automatic, instant and simultaneous.

It blows time away simutaneously as it blows away its targets, so like, maybe if youre infinite or imm. But at that point why even ask, the fact time is getting blown up wouldnt even matter.

Where's this coming from? The only thing I could think of off the top of my head for 8-C stuff in part 4 is Kira's explosions.
There's a fuckton of random feats that RHCP would upscale from via statements from other parts, but Part 4 does have some good stuff.

We got Yukako ripping through the ground at high speeds (basic funny burst out of ground calc, is in fact superhigh), better scaling for Act 2 explosion, Love Deluxe being stated to crush a house while mad idk why 3 of the better feats all the same chapter but ok , random statements like RHCP's standard blows being like an exploding jet engine, Bad Company's total combined fire power being less than CD's single blows, some many times stronger yap, etc.

There's stuff, not much good stuff given Part 4 kinda toned it but there's enough to flesh stuff out a lil.

Wouldnt it be a hyperbole just like the 300 km/h CD statement?
Not really. There isn’t anything contradicting it unlike the 300 km/h statement which is easily the biggest crock of shit ever.
Even with that, the 300 km/h statement doesnt cap him because english english at least and not at most.

Wouldnt it be a hyperbole just like the 300 km/h CD statement?
Normally yeah, it's just something I have in the back because it's actually consistent, kinda like if someone went "wow sonic is quicker than a bullet!" and might be stated elsewhere by a not dumb af source, but i still gotta translate stuff.

Is there a reason why Giorno doesn't have Flat out Soul Manipulation with GER?
Rereading through Part 5 and there's a crap ton of statements for Dominating and Manipulating souls being the Basis for Requiem and only being a mere fragment of it's full power while GER went further beyond the power of the Arrow itself and is Dominating Diavolo's soul as we speak

Because it's just Pol yap with him basing said yap on a sample size of 1, which could do that. And literally everything ever including every guide not once, ever, goes "oh btw he can do this". Not even noncanon stuff says or shows he has it.

His ability is RTZ, soul stuff was for Chariot. The yap was said out of assumptions that simply weren't true in regards to other Stands. For the record the "beyond" part of the soul stuff Pol himself mentioned (Not Trish), was the weird biomanip.

Back