• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Oh, so you agree it's a signal, aka sound speed? Good.
Don't twist my words, I said THE SIGNAL, not what was launched in the water pages later, was sound speed.
It varies, because sound travels quicker in water, due to being a denser medium than air 🗿
Thanks for restating what I just said?
Thanks for another admission.
That wasn't...for the love of god.
Cool, thanks for admitting it.
Also, it's directly proportional.
I already admitted it, but thanks for twisting my words yet again...
"As fast as sound!!! Soundman unleashes an attack with the Mississippi river as his stage! The sound is amplified by the water!"
Ok.

Oh joy, more work for everyone.
You seem to not like anything on the JJBA side of this wiki changing except for what you propose, strange given this a public form that anybody can change but whatever...
Yeah 15+ total among the cast?
4 for Act 2?

I seem to be capable of reading 🗿
Eh, @AnAverageUsername . This is the jackass I should be giving common courtesy to?
Scary Monsters Diego? Thought that was obvious given we were talking about him?
I can hear the literal snark in your text... God, I bet you're annoying in real life.

How I love it when animanga use irl physics, wood
img
God, what happened to the image linking..... I don't want to create a whole new imgur set....

Don't twist my words, I said THE SIGNAL, not what was launched in the water pages later, was sound speed.
Idk how to reply to this except, sorry for thinking you were right???
Thanks for restating what I just said?
Yes, because it behaves and functions like sound, including the speed. The whole reason it moves quicker in water, is quite literally based on how sound moves quicker in dense fluids due to the sound vibrations passing through and between particles quicker as they are more densely packed, ie, closer together.

I already admitted it, but thanks for twisting my words yet again..
If you aren't aware of the single most important thing, how do expect to scale it properly?

You seem to not like anything on the JJBA side of this wiki changing except for what you propose, strange given this a public form that anybody can change but whatever...
Didnt we just have 3 CRT's made by other people I was unaware of that ultimately went by without a hitch because it was well founded and not incorrect?

Eh, @AnAverageUsername . This is the jackass I should be giving common courtesy to?
Name calling? Lad, I was just saying that's what I said. I noted who had said feats prior, you tried to paint it as me shifting what I said and exaggerating, I did not. 4 by Act 2, about 15 total over the cast, I said this if Im not mistaken right?

I can hear the literal snark in your text... God, I bet you're annoying in real life.
Assuming anything off random battle boarding forums is a tad much don't you think? And no, that was a legitimate question, we were talking about how Diego (SM) had such feats, and that BB/Act 4 are outright confirmed the fastest Stand in the Part, so, if we're talking about Stands, and SM no less, why would we be referring to AUDiego?

I can 'hear the bitching' through 'the screen,' is this your 'Stand Power'?
I'm calm, extremely so... I only came over here because I wanted to scout out people by seeing their reactions to my mini-rant to help me in my quest to upgrade Jojo's cosmology to Low 1-C based off the space between universes...but I now see I won't find any help here...

I'm calm, extremely so... I only came over here because I wanted to scout out people by seeing their reactions to my mini-rant to help me in my quest to upgrade Jojo's cosmology to Low 1-C based off the space between universes...but I now see I won't find any help here...
If that's your goal why go off on part 7 capping at transonic? Like yeah no shit you're gonna be met with apprehension, especially odd as that's completely disconnected from your alleged goal?

Elaborate, this sounds interesting. I assume it involves D4C and how he can scatter across dimensions if not for gravity, and how the infinite dimensions are embedded within this larger space?

Last edited:
Elaborate, this sounds interesting. I assume it involves D4C and how he can scatter across dimensions if not for gravity, and how the infinite dimensions are embedded within this larger space?
Well, I wasn't particularly planning on sharing crucial parts of what I've already written up, but I guess I can spare you some information.

It's not JUST D4C, there's actually a stand FAR MORE CRUCIAL to a Low 1-C upgrade than ANYBODY imagines... Of course, there's a handful more, but THIS STAND reigns supreme.

I hope you dont plan to scale this shit to anyone
But sure, whatever, nobody is ******* with a cosmology upgrade of all things so go wild, hopefully it has merit.
Is it.Tusk Act 3 and how it establishes JoJo has geometric dimensions, with it in particular being able to hide between the 2nd and 3rd dimension by spiraling down to infinity.

A REALITY WARPER ENTERS THE ARENA, maybe...
But sure, whatever, nobody is ******* with a cosmology upgrade of all things so go wild, hopefully it has merit.
Is it.Tusk Act 3 and how it establishes JoJo has geometric dimensions, with it in particular being able to hide between the 2nd and 3rd dimension by spiraling down to infinity.
Nope!

Actually, since HA DIO can move to the main world with his...teleportation I believe... I guess he'd scale with that? His RO powers with the full saint's corpse definitely would though... I think...

Actually, I didn't even consider Tusk Act 3 in my reasoning! He can...do that?

Actually, I didn't even consider Tusk Act 3 in my reasoning! He can...do that?
Yeah?
Actually, since HA DIO can move to the main world with his...teleportation I believe... I guess he'd scale with that? His RO powers with the full saint's corpse definitely would though... I think...
HA Dio with everything scales to warping a single universe, how tf ya getting him scaling to the whole-ass cosmology here 🗿

I mean, teleportation range might have merit, but that's using lift rifts, the titular "eyes of heaven", for that.

Cook your upgrade ig but the only thing I can think of that would scale, canon and noncanon, is God and Beyond, latter of which is low 1-C anyway and former dont got a profile.
I thought Act 3 just had Johnny hide in a wormhole... Within his own holes to be precise...
The wormhole lets him hide between dimensions, it's elaborated further elsewhere in supplementary material, but even the manga hints at it off hand
45106654-34b0-4d7b-a926-47225baabd8d.jpg

Anyway, it's...

Drumroll please....

King Crimson, manga King Crimson to be precise. His anime version doesn't even erase time, so he's of no help...​
We literally already had this thread

Yeah?

HA Dio with everything scales to warping a single universe, how tf ya getting him scaling to the whole-ass cosmology here 🗿

I mean, teleportation range might have merit, but that's using lift rifts, the titular "eyes of heaven", for that.

Cook your upgrade ig but the only thing I can think of that would scale, canon and noncanon, is God and Beyond, latter of which is low 1-C anyway and former dont got a profile.

The wormhole lets him hide between dimensions, it's elaborated further elsewhere in supplementary material, but even the manga hints at it off hand
45106654-34b0-4d7b-a926-47225baabd8d.jpg

We literally already had this thread
When? When I was looking over the wiki's pages, I saw nobody speak about it?

Wiki pages? If it isnt accepted, we dont put it on the wiki.

Someone awhile back made a thread about Low 1-C King Crimson in time skip or something like that, forget the exact shit given it kinda died immediately.
Edit: It wasnt for the cosmology, just King Crimson's time shit itself.

Back