• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo's Accelerator vs Anti-Attack Reflection

Sale vs Kihara Amata

Kihara has intel, so that he can properly use his anti-Vector Manipulation techniques. Speed is equalised. Fight takes place on one of the turnpikes in Florida, the high way ones with no place to pull off on bridges.

Sale2
Kihara Amata render2

Amata does not have Anti-Vector Manipulation techniques. As Gargoyle One said, he was exploiting a specific weakness of Accelerator's redirection via mastery of martial arts, superb motor control, genius-level intelligence and deep knowledge on Accelerator and his power.

It literally does nothing against any other thing but Accelerator's type of automatic defense, as should be obvious by the explanation on his page.

I got that he did it like that, but I gave him intel so if he has familiarity with how Kraft Work functions he should be able to counter act it as well, right?

I don't think you understand how the Kihara Counter works. Amata does not have any kind of power over vectors. He could hit Accelerator because he could exploit a logical weakness in his automatic defense. Sale doesn't have this weakness, nor does he appear to have any other weakness Amata can exploit.

How exactly do you think he could counter it?

If the force fields have a similar functionality, then yes.

Anyway, this seems like it isn't gonna work out. Do you all know anyone who can match Sale?

Back