• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojolion as a whole scale to faster than light speeds?

the statement "scales to killer queen part 4" doesnt make sense considering unlike THE WORLD(from parts 7 and 3) these stands have completely different users with completely different personalities...with completely different abilities. even their bomb transmutation is completely different. and the way their Sheer heart attacks work is also completely different. they even have different stand cries.

aside from design they couldnt even be compared. so why is killer queen from part 8 scaled to part 4?

KQAU just use SHA and their bombs aren't so different..
it still scales in Speed at least, and KQ should scale to KQAU in AP

KQ itself as a stand should scale, even if they have different applications while having nearly the same abilties.

how? KQAU doesnt have speed feats. and the stand itself works in a completely different application from the one in the other universe. the connection made for The world shouldnt applie here. and seems like a assumption to scale jojolion to the other parts.

how? KQAU doesnt have speed feats. and the stand itself works in a completely different application from the one in the other universe. the connection made for The world shouldnt applie here. and seems like a assumption to scale jojolion to the other parts.
They aren't different stand, it's even named Killer Queen, just because KQAU use SHA instead of bombs dosen't mean nothing

Doesn't really matter tbh, KQAU is still KQ, even if you say that both universes don't scale, they do cause of same cosmology.

i dont really see how that means they scale.

because yeah. part 7 should scale consistently due to the world being implied to be the same in jojoveller. but for killer queen it seems more like a assumption

Tbh it would just be like scaling the two Josuke because they have the same name.

i dont really see how that means they scale.

because yeah. part 7 should scale consistently due to the world being implied to be the same in jojoveller. but for killer queen it seems more like a assumption
Part 8 has the same universe as SBR so what are you implying?

Part 8 has the same universe as SBR so what are you implying?
oh im implying that...killer queen JJL has enough variable's in the stand to be considered a different stand while TWAU is canonically implied to be the same type of stand as TW.

why is implying such a big thing here? is the fear of a strawman arguement so large that its just normally something people do?

oh im implying that...killer queen JJL has enough variable's in the stand to be considered a different stand while TWAU is canonically implied to be the same type of stand as TW.

why is implying such a big thing here? is the fear of a strawman arguement so large that its just normally something people do?
"Other Variables", it just uses SHA

"Other Variables", it just uses SHA
hmm? there are multiple other variables.

KQ stand cry:SHIBABABA ... ! which can be translated to "Death!"

KQAU stand cry:WRYYYYYEEEEAH...!

KQ ability 1:the ability to spread a tangible bomb on contact. which silently atomizes the victim and also can effect the soul of the victim.

KQAU ability 1: the ability to spread bubble projectiles which on detenation will explode.

and a slight variation where he can spawn multiple SHA and can choose how big or small they are.

hmm? there are multiple other variables.

KQ stand cry:SHIBABABA ... ! which can be translated to "Death!"

KQAU stand cry:WRYYYYYEEEEAH...!

KQ ability 1:the ability to spread a tangible bomb on contact. which silently atomizes the victim and also can effect the soul of the victim.

KQAU ability 1: the ability to spread bubble projectiles which on detenation will explode.

and a slight variation where he can spawn multiple SHA and can choose how big or small they are.
Yes... and how that's relevant to speed tiering?
like KQ and KQAU cry being different isn't a good proof
and the different use of bomb ability isn't neither, spawning more SHA is just a buff if you ask me

Yes... and how that's relevant to speed tiering?
like KQ and KQAU cry being different isn't a good proof
and the different use of bomb ability isn't neither, spawning more SHA is just a buff if you ask me.
oh it isnt. i was just responding to the comment.

i already stated my arguement above

indeed they scale same speed.
how? the only arguement i got is. "hmm yes same stand because name and appearance" with TWAU there were multiple variables that pointed to them being the same stand as TW. Having the same abilities...Same stand Cry...hints of same Ap difference...along with being implied in jojoveller to be the same stand.

there's none of that here with KQAU. only name and appearance

how? the only arguement i got is. "hmm yes same stand because name and appearance" with TWAU there were multiple variables that pointed to them being the same stand as TW. Having the same abilities...Same stand Cry...hints of same Ap difference...along with being implied in jojoveller to be the same stand.

there's none of that here with KQAU. only name and appearance
It's not like they are similiar, the ability itself is similiar and both have SHA, they use the ability in different way and the apparence support it

It's not like they are similiar, the ability itself is similiar and both have SHA, they use the ability in different way and the apparence support it
uh. really? old killer queen had a contact bomb with a detenation that can either violently rip the person's body asunder or silently atomize them...plus minor soul hax that effects them after death. As well as SHA with a automated funcition down to the voice.

JJL killer queen has projectile soap air bubbles that explode. and manually controlled SHA that can change size...explosion intensity and has the ability to multiply.

the way bomb 1 works between the stands is completely different and the way bomb 2 works have direct opposite use

uh. really? old killer queen had a contact bomb with a detenation that can either violently rip the person's body asunder or silently atomize them...plus minor soul hax that effects them after death. As well as SHA with a automated funcition down to the voice.

JJL killer queen has projectile soap air bubbles that explode. and manually controlled SHA that can change size...explosion intensity and has the ability to multiply.

the way bomb 1 works between the stands is completely different and the way bomb 2 works have direct opposite use
that still dosen't change killer queen itself, just the bomb use

so then you can't argue they are the same abilities.

Bomb 1 for both stands work in completely different ways and have completely different functions. bomb 2 while having the same jist of blowing up is completely different functionally.

and again. this arguement it particular is sorta weak when trying to tie to appearance and then name. when those shouldnt even be points towards a stand having the same phyiscal stats

so then you can't argue they are the same abilities.

Bomb 1 for both stands work in completely different ways and have completely different functions. bomb 2 while having the same jist of blowing up is completely different functionally.

and again. this arguement it particular is sorta weak when trying to tie to appearance and then name. when those shouldnt even be points towards a stand having the same phyiscal stats
man, the ability is literally that, they just use different and have some """""""""""""""""""small""""""""""""""""" difference.
also this is for point out that movements and other stuff are basicallly similiar to killer queen, his speed isn't specified to be slow but not even fast, just like normal KQ

man, the ability is literally that, they just use different and have some """""""""""""""""""small""""""""""""""""" difference.
also this is for point out that movements and other stuff are basicallly similiar to killer queen, his speed isn't specified to be slow but not even fast, just like normal KQ
what do you mean movements. we literally havent see him fight. the only thing he does that even looks impressive is making after images which...is like absolute shit when talking about jojo

what do you mean movements. we literally havent see him fight. the only thing he does that even looks impressive is making after images which...is like absolute shit when talking about jojo
That's how KQ is too. Well he doesn't fight, but his speed is shit like KQAU

no i know that i just mean. there's no real connection to them just by afterimages when nearly everyone who can fight in the verse is capable of making them

anyways. im starting to see that this isnt going to go anywhere with just two people here. so i guess ill wait for more input

I actually agree with the bananasworkshop's argument here. I'm not aware of anything that would make KQAU scale to regular KQ (in terms of speed) and the way they function is fairly different even if somewhat similar.

Back