• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo: Some Stardust Crusader questions

So I finshed Stardust Crusader (manga) and have something to ask:

1. When exactly did Part 3 Dio state to be inferior to his Part 1 self before sucking Joseph's blood? Unless you mean the whole thing about Dio recovering from attaching his head into Jonathan's body means Dio is weaker in Part 3

2. When did Dio and Jotaro show selective intangibility?

1. IIRC, DIO was stated to be weaker due to not being a full vampire (though the added powers of The World make up for it), which is why he specifically became stronger by feeding on Joestar blood, since it returned his powers. I'll have to find where, though.

2. I think that refers to SP and The World.

To try and answer your questions here,

1. IIRC this was when Dio demonstrated his regen to Hol Horse, of which he showed and mentioned it of not being as good as it was (or something like that, maybe?) than when he had his old body. Well and that of what you said on the later half of it.

2. I believe it's due to Star Platinum having the ability to phase it's hand into people like Jotaro himself or that of others like Joseph when it stopped/pumped their hearts. And i think maybe that of when it got stuff for Jotaro at the beginning of Part 3. Dio's The World is presumed to have it due to it and SP being the same stand and all....and that's all i can on this, really...

Edit: Azzy answered this but eh. *Shrugs*

Well it probably could be used combatively, as Jotaro was able to have SP's hand phase into Joseph to pump his heart back to revive him. So that's one possible way of using this combatively.

But it might be a case of CIS or something for Jotaro having not done this to anyone (then again, either that would have ended fights quickly by just crushing the heart with SP's strength, or Jotaro was more into beating them into a bloody pulp).

Back