• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo: Eyes of Heaven Jotaro revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotaro Kujo (Eyes of Heaven) should have Fate Manipulation, as it's heavily implied that he overwrote reality so that all the side characters live after HA DIO was defeated. See here at 12:54. It caused Willian, Caesar, Kakyoin, Avdol, Iggy, Shigechi, Everyone who died in part 5, everyone who died in Part 6 (Including himself) and Gyro. Also Esidisi for some reason. This technically could scale to HA DIO, but he dosn't know how to use it so he probably shouldn't have it.

Oh, and I should probably mention Jotaro probably knows how to use erasure, since he saw DIO use it and was able to use Time Stop (Albeit with limits) after seeing it once.

The fate manipulation makes sense since half of the part 5 gang were fated to die by Rolling Stones yet Jotaro kept them alive (also I'm pretty sure it'd scale to HAD since he has more experience with Reality Override then EOH Jotaro)

Showing William, Ceasar, Shigechi, The ones that die in Part 5 and 6 and Gyro alive after they should have died. Also Kakyoin, Avdol and Iggy.

I doubt HA DIO dying alone caused this (Espesially since he wasn't erased from the standard universe or anything like that since we see his PB self alive)

The Smashor said:
It implies Jotaro overwrote reality so that the characters who died, didn't.
... So him overwriting his own injures implies that he overwrote all of reality?

And Dio still had all of the gang's souls.

No, I mean he fundamentally changed time. We see William in Dio's castle, Caesar fighting in the arena, Kakyoin Avdol and Iggy after DIO's been killed, Shigechi after Kira stole Kosaku's face and Gyro fighting Alternate Universe Diego Brando. I don't really know the endings of part 5 and 6 so the other pictures may be more to prove this.

Pretty sure that those at the end were either flashbacks or simply the characters that Dio resurrected/didn't die going back to their own time period.

Do you mean Kakyoin, Avdol, Iggy, N'Doul, Shigechi, Bruno, Narancia and others?

They were actually resurrected by Dio AFAIK.

Genericstickman said:
The fate manipulation makes sense since half of the part 5 gang were fated to die by Rolling Stones yet Jotaro kept them alive (also I'm pretty sure it'd scale to HAD since he has more experience with Reality Override then EOH Jotaro)

I agree with SD. While Jotaro clearly did something to keep them alive, he could have done literally anything, not necessarily Fate Manipulation.

Genericstickman said:
Genericstickman said:
Sorry for quoting this again but still

Yeah I think nobody cares about this character. Since it could scale to HA DIO I feel like putting him in the topics should do the trick.

Well, SomebodyData and TriforcePower made good points. Perhaps it is best to close this thread?

What GenericStickMan said also makes sense and Data and Triforce haven't said anything that disproves it.

Okay. I suppose that this can remain open.

Yeah, Jotaro was pretty clearly responsible for this.

I don't know if we could specifically say Fate Manipulation though, as already mention, it could have been almost anything.

It's mainly due to the fact that half of the part 5 gang were fated to die by Rolling Stones and yet they're alive in the ending of EOH

Admittedly, the Rolling Stones thing may indicate Fate Manipulation. I'm honestly fine with a "possibly Fate Manipulation", but I'm still unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back