• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo: Eyes of Heaven Jotaro revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think Azathoth and SomebodyData?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Speaking of which, Mista needs protection from Rolling Stone added to his profile, so some kind of passive fate manip that he wont die
Geez. I guess that would explain the thing with three gunmen missing him at point blank, at least.

Well, it does not seem like a quantifiable ability. As Azathoth said, it could have been caused by any number of things.

I actually kind of agree with this. Think of it this way he overwrote characters and stories he had no knowledge of to have good endings. Like take the Zeppelis for example, Jotaro never knew any of them and barely interracted with any of them throughout the game, but then you see characters like Gyro alive in the ending. A character he never interacted with period in or outside the game.

Antvasima said:
Well, it does not seem like a quantifiable ability. As Azathoth said, it could have been caused by any number of things.
The problem is that there's a character in the series whose ability is to manipulate fate, and he "predicted" the death of several characters that we see alive. That's the main point in favor for Fate Manipulation.

Yes I agree with @Antvasima, from what it seems it looks like it could possibly be indicitive of fate manipulation. In versus threads it wouldn't really change anything but I suppose it would be more accurate for the profile in general.

I think Jotaro can actually use it on himself since he saved himself from dying to MiH if the part 6 photo is anything to go by. Also William Zeppeli being fated to die and not due to Jotaro is something else that supports fate manip.

Well, I suppose that somebody can probably add it to the profile page then.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

I am afraid that I cannot help you with that.

The Smashor said:
Not that I can think of. Maybe how valid this is for HA DIO?
He shdould probably have it too since Jotaro just copied "Over Heaven" powers straight from Dio.

Since Jotaro could have been countering it with his own and things just seem to go in HA DIO's way during the game so I guess it seems possible.

Now only smurfs can stop HA DIO.

Dio using Fate Manipulation throughout the entire game is definitely headcanon.

This "Fate Manipulation thing" is more so something that Dio could have used to change the main world to his image, and which Jotaro seems to have used at the end of the game, not some passive hax bull***t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back