• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Bizarre Adventure Revisions (Valentine/Johnny downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A visualization of the energy of Gyro's steel balls, breaking through dimensions . The art of the steel balls also ultimately turns into a Stand ability. I made this Stand appear to explain that.Hirohiko Araki, JOJOVELLER Stand Guide page 258
Yr81EfI d-1
D4cs dimensional walls are quite infinite numericaly speaking.

Gona leave this here then lurk .

@lapitus this thread is over so make a CRT if you don't like the changes, I'd reccomend you really gather your evidence. But before this thread is closed I'll explain to you why the changes were accepted.

"I have given the scan several times, how many times will you deny direct statements. He also stated at a seperate point that there are infinite universes. For the 5th time, if they were portals then the attacks themselves would pass through them. They don't, only the misfortune does."

Let me summarize most of where your argument goes wrong: Dimension =/= Dimensional Wall

None of the scans you have provided have him directly say Love Train is made up of infinite universes. The statement he repeats over and over is "dimensional walls", which implies infinite walls seperating infinite dimensions, aka, gateways. They are portals, but attacks like bullets don't transfer through them, you're right, only the misfortune carried by the bullet would get passed on and re-directed.

"Literally Gyro states that there are universes in the light. The Light is Love Train. Not when Gyro says they are in the light, its your head canon that they are simply illusions, since there is no implication that they are. If there is an implication that they are meerly illusions then show some scans."

Correct, the light is indeed a result of Love Train's combined ability. And yes, there are infinite universes represented in the light, however, it's not been stated that the light is physically made up of any number of universes. Again, the phrase used was "my light is made up of dimensional walls", which again implies that the light is made up of gateways which seperates universes from each other. The reason we can see images inside the light is because of plot, it brings in a factor of awe into the story. If it was made up of infinite universes, you could not distinguish between everything happening at once. Same goes for it being made up of gateways.

"How is a barrier, a wall, that things bounce off of, a door? how does a barrier = a door? Again, its not a gateway, gateways don't have things bounce off of them,"

To be as accurate as possible, the light functions as a selectively permeable portal that only allows for misfortune to be passed on through, not damage or anything else. I say selectively because clearly there are things that aren't passed along through, aka, anything that would bring misfortune. If you were an innocent child whom would bare no harm to Valentine, you could walk along just fine, but if you are a bandit actively trying to kill Valentine and would bring him harm, your bullets and your physical being would fail to pass through and would be re-directed for an amount of time, depending on when you are no longer considered a threat who can bring him misfortune.

"A visualization of the energy of Gyro's steel balls, breaking through dimensions."

Don't know why your kudoing his comment, it doesn't help your case at all, he just put it there for the sake of having all statements and evidence gathered. If you read the scan Valentine says, "Then D4C's dimensional walls would... perhaps have been completely destroyed". This isn't evidence of Gyro shattering or breaking universes (which would be 2-A), this is evidence of him destroying the gateways I've mentioned before, which is hard to properly quantify at best, but would probably still be a high 3-A feat, considering gateways = space, not space + time. More accurately, it was just a demonstration of hax vs hax, which wouldn't get a feat at all.

I've explained it all now. Antvasima you can close this thread, Arigarmy has already put in his comment.

Threads have been upgraded, applied, and then downgraded and changed again on the same thread before. If Ant wants us to make a new thread then we can, but that will be hard for anyone trying to follow what is going on when we move to the next thread. They won't have the context of your's and our debunks, do you want that? I will write a reply once Ant says if he would prefer it here or there

Yes I want your own CRT. I want your own arguments repeated and strengthed on their own without other revisions and conversations cluttering it. I will re-post my arguments if needs be.

I will close this hread, but I think that this discussion should be considered as finished. We have accepted the changes, and cannot go back and forth repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back