• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hold on. Why are we voting Hilda again?

Johnny's skilled enough to hold his own, and his Mega Action Game Controller or Paralysis Gas Breath Spray literally can end the fight at any moment.

Hilda only has her axe, which she can increase the accuracy on, but Johnny still has many ways of avoiding it. This is also assuming that Johnny would be fighting H2H in the first place, as Johnny is heavily reliant on his equipment in his base form.

He can also use his Turbo Action Backpack for better mobility (it already sucks that he has the mobility advantage to start off with). He can also use the Static Animator and Replenish Ray.as distractions for Hilda so he can get a hit in, and that hit is going to do quite a bit to Hilda, as she is over 3x weaker than Johnny.

Hold on. Why are we voting Hilda again?

Johnny's skilled enough to hold his own, and his Mega Action Game Controller or Paralysis Gas Breath Spray literally can end the fight at any moment.

Hilda only has her axe, which she can increase the accuracy on, but Johnny still has many ways of avoiding it. This is also assuming that Johnny would be fighting H2H in the first place, as Johnny is heavily reliant on his equipment in his base form.

He can also use his Turbo Action Backpack for better mobility (it already sucks that he has the mobility advantage to start off with). He can also use the Static Animator and Replenish Ray.as distractions for Hilda so he can get a hit in, and that hit is going to do quite a bit to Hilda, as she is over 3x weaker than Johnny.
Hilda also has her magic most important here is bolting which would most likely cause the destruction of Johnny’s equipment which would force this fight into her field of h2h combat which you’ve said Johnny has ninja dna but haven’t provided a source of Johnny having it and some very iffy evidence on his skill. Hilda would only need one hit in with her axe to do some pretty bad damage to Johnny due to this thing being able to pierce through him and it’s pretty likely hilda will hit him due to accuracy rings

Hilda also has her magic most important here is bolting which would most likely cause the destruction of Johnny’s equipment which would force this fight into her field of h2h combat which you’ve said Johnny has ninja dna but haven’t provided a source of Johnny having it and some very iffy evidence on his skill. Hilda would only need one hit in with her axe to do some pretty bad damage to Johnny due to this thing being able to pierce through him and it’s pretty likely hilda will hit him due to accuracy rings
This is only if she's able to do all of this before she gets possessed or paralyzed, or even just dying due to Johnny's 3x advantage. Remember Johnny can distract Hilda with his Replenish Ray or Static Animator, which means that Hilda will have to fight off zombies and inanimate objects, which gives Johnny an opening to get a good hit on Hilda, or just possess or paralyze her.

Plus, I need to know how big the accuracy increase is for Hilda, because this could lead to a lot of wanking. I also need to know how quick the accuracy rings activate.

I already proved to you how skilled Johnny is (though his skill mostly comes from scaling). It doesn't matter if they were playfighting. If a human tried to playfight with a Tiger, would lose easily. That's due to the average human not being equipped for those specific activities. But since Johnny is comparable to Dukey in skill, they were able to playfight with each other. The timestamp I showed you earlier in the thread was John in a DNA kicking in. No normal human should be capable of what Johnny did in that timestamp I showed you.

Accuracy Ring is passive while wearing it, in game it grants like a +10 to hit rates, which I'd personally describe as minor at best

This is only if she's able to do all of this before she gets possessed or paralyzed, or even just dying due to Johnny's 3x advantage. Remember Johnny can distract Hilda with his Replenish Ray or Static Animator, which means that Hilda will have to fight off zombies and inanimate objects, which gives Johnny an opening to get a good hit on Hilda, or just possess or paralyze her.

Plus, I need to know how big the accuracy increase is for Hilda, because this could lead to a lot of wanking. I also need to know how quick the accuracy rings activate.

I already proved to you how skilled Johnny is (though his skill mostly comes from scaling). It doesn't matter if they were playfighting. If a human tried to playfight with a Tiger, would lose easily. That's due to the average human not being equipped for those specific activities. But since Johnny is comparable to Dukey in skill, they were able to playfight with each other. The timestamp I showed you earlier in the thread was John in a DNA kicking in. No normal human should be capable of what Johnny did in that timestamp I showed you.
I feel like the analogy is a bit flawed since a tiger is actually trying to kill said human while the human is just provoking them and both dukey and johnny aren't being serious at all and once again I feel like DNA needs to actually be stated or outright shown

Although I might have oversold the accuracy ring

I feel like the analogy is a bit flawed since a tiger is actually trying to kill said human while the human is just provoking them
I was talking about if a Tiger were to playfight with a human, the human would have many scars, or potentially die.

and both dukey and johnny aren't being serious at all and once again I feel like DNA needs to actually be stated or outright shown
It was stated that Johnny had Ninja DNA. Also, in the new Johnny Test Netflix Revival, it was stated that Johnny took gymnastics and karate class (I can't show you now because I can't find a way to post a clip from Netflix to here).

I was talking about if a Tiger were to playfight with a human, the human would have many scars, or potentially die.

It was stated that Johnny had Ninja DNA. Also, in the new Johnny Test Netflix Revival, it was stated that Johnny took gymnastics and karate class (I can't show you now because I can't find a way to post a clip from Netflix to here).
ok however a tiger is animalistic and doesn't really have that much control over its strength

and alrighty then yeah that's good evidence

Back