• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Two lazy, spoiled brats duke it out to see who's more lazy and spoiled!

Johnny Test vs Hilda (Fire Emblem)

This match was suggested by @CuteAnimeNekoGirl99.

Base 7-C Johnny and Pre-Timeskip Hilda will be used here.

Johnny will have the following equipment:
  • Laser guns
  • Turbo Action Backpack
  • Saturday Repeater Machine
  • Mega Action Game Controller
  • Static Animator
  • Replenish Ray
  • Paralysis Gas Breath Spray
Hilda will have all of her Standard Equipment, along with all of her Pre-Timeskip Abilities/Skills.

Speed will be equalized.

Both characters start 15 meters away from each other.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Lazy, spoiled brat with fiery hair: 5 (Amelia_Lonelyheart, Popted2, sanicspood, Spinoirr, Peppersalt43)

Lazy, spoiled brat with pink hair: 2 (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99, Cul0r)

Both end up being too lazy to end the fight:

OIP.BHOfYMH2I5VFm3ZzMQLVTQHaHa

fire_emblem_three_houses___hilda_by_leonmandala_ddmqfcg-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Johnny takes this pretty easily

Higher AP, regen (though potentially a non-factor),
Saturday Repeater Machine, Mind Manip, and Transmutation

I'd actually argue the inventions makes this a stomp, imo, and that Johnny would actually still take this without them

Johnny takes this pretty easily

Higher AP, regen (though potentially a non-factor),
Saturday Repeater Machine, Mind Manip, and Transmutation

I'd actually argue the inventions makes this a stomp, imo, and that Johnny would actually still take this without them
Regen won't play too big of a factor (though what he lacks in regen, he makes it up with his Pain Tolerance).

His Saturday Repeater Machine just makes him and Hilda go back to the previous Saturday, making it an Incon. No one wins.

Johnny has to put the collar and/or belt on Hilda, which requires him to get up close and personal, which won't be a good idea.

For Transmutation, Hilda has to chew the gum in order for the Transmutation process to kick in. Johnny has to find a way to put it in her mouth, which is going to be pretty difficult to do.

How would the fight go without Johnny's equipment?

Ah, I see

Anyways, Hilda wouldn't really be doing a whole lot of "hurting" Johnny, due to his 3x advantage in Durability and Pain Tolerance. Johnny also has acrobatics to outmaneuver Hilda when necessary. Johnny would dominate in cqc, which Hilda would likely engage in more often (which the exception of like, using the Short Axe) than not, and most likely resorting to Combat Arts when she deals very little damage to him (all of which are melee attacks)

She technically does have magic, but it's not exactly her main method of attack by any means and all spells have limited uses

Anyways, Hilda wouldn't really be doing a whole lot of "hurting" Johnny, due to his 3x advantage in Durability and Pain Tolerance. Johnny also has acrobatics to outmaneuver Hilda when necessary.
Agreed.

Johnny would dominate in cqc, which Hilda would likely engage in more often (which the exception of like, using the Short Axe) than not
Also agree, though Johnny's heavily reliant on his equipment in his base key.

and most likely resorting to Combat Arts when she deals very little damage to him (all of which are melee attacks)
How does her combat arts work?

Sacrificing weapon durability for a stronger attack, honestly wouldn't do too much outside of the occasional Crest of Goneril activation, which would momentarily prevent him from attacking, but that's about it

I think I’d lean more tward hilda since a lot of the inventions listed are pretty hard to use in a combat scenario aside from laser guns but I think hilda is agile enough to avoid them since she has been able to dodge spells such as bolting

While hilda’s magic isn’t her go to she’s a smart fighter and would know what to do when close and when far away where she definitely has options in the form of bolting which has quite the long range

I’d argue hilda is the more skilled fighter all my knowledge is from the episode Johnny Fu so take this with a grain of salt but Johnny doesn’t really learn much he earns his black belt from it just being given to him in order to scare Bumper which gets him stomped and then a belt that is stated to send rhythmic impulses to the body which means Johnny wasn’t doing the fighting in the scene where he fights bumper or goes toe to toe with Dukey. I’d give it to hilda since she’s taught quite a bit of skills in the form of combat arts which are specialized techniques characters in the fire emblem verse learn as well as being a lot more formally trained than Johnny.

So yeah I think I’d give it to hilda the gap might not mean as much since her axe is a piercing weapon

I think I’d lean more tward hilda since a lot of the inventions listed are pretty hard to use in a combat scenario aside from laser guns but I think hilda is agile enough to avoid them since she has been able to dodge spells such as bolting
I will agree on the fact that a portion of Johnny's equipment here will be hard to use in a combat scenario, as Johnny will have to go in harm's way in order for the hax to work.

While hilda’s magic isn’t her go to she’s a smart fighter and would know what to do when close and when far away where she definitely has options in the form of bolting which has quite the long range
Johnny's really good at H2H/CQC as well. Johnny should have no problems avoiding Hilda's range attacks.

I’d argue hilda is the more skilled fighter all my knowledge is from the episode Johnny Fu so take this with a grain of salt but Johnny doesn’t really learn much he earns his black belt from it just being given to him in order to scare Bumper which gets him stomped and then a belt that is stated to send rhythmic impulses to the body which means Johnny wasn’t doing the fighting in the scene where he fights bumper or goes toe to toe with Dukey.
Johnny is comparable to and has fought characters like Dukey on a few occasions, who was stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu Masters, and Johnny was shown to have Ninja DNA, which grants him the average abilities of a Ninja (Martial Arts, Acrobatics, and Stealth Mastery). He should have no problem fighting Hilda here, especially with the AP/Dura advantage he has.

So yeah I think I’d give it to hilda the gap might not mean as much since her axe is a piercing weapon
This is if Hilda can hit him with her axe, as Johnny is very mobile and elusive.

Ye! But I think hilda is more likely to hit Johnny than Johnny is to hit hilda in a CQC situation due to the range of her axe being longer than Johnny’s arms and I’m still iffy on Johnny’s skill can you provide an episode or clip of the two brawling or anything that shows Johnny’s skill

And personally I don’t know anyone that knows about you probably could contact a supporter or something

Ye! But I think hilda is more likely to hit Johnny than Johnny is to hit hilda in a CQC situation due to the range of her axe being longer than Johnny’s arms
Johnny can avoid Hilda's attacks pretty easily due to how elusive he is, and if she tries to hit Johnny in the head with her Axe (decapitation), Johnny's Body Control is the perfect counter.

and I’m still iffy on Johnny’s skill can you provide an episode or clip of the two brawling or anything that shows Johnny’s skill
Despite them clearly not fighting seriously here, Johnny would've got stomped pretty hard if he wasn't comparable in skill to Dukey. I would show you the Johnny vs Dukey episode, where Johnny and Dukey participate in a game called "Say Uncle" where the person who says Uncle first loses, but the only competitions Johnny and Dukey participate are throwing water balloons at each other, eating worms, listening to Bling-Bling Boy singing, and a underwear fight (yes, this episode is stupid). This is the most I can show you for now.

And personally I don’t know anyone that knows about you probably could contact a supporter or something
A good portion of the Fire Emblem supporters are inactive.

I'd imagine Hilda WOULD have an easier time hitting Johnny due to the Accuracy Ring, but nothing that would matter too much

Last edited:
I'd imagine Hilda WOULD have an easier time hitting Johnny due to the Accuracy Ring, but both that would matter too much
I think it would since it makes it a lot more likely that Hilda would hit johnny here's its description on a wiki page
I think Hilda could just look for where johnny would position himself next and then strike as well the body control doesn't stop her from aiming for a different spot of his body such as his chest
Despite them clearly not fighting seriously here, Johnny would've got stomped pretty hard if he wasn't comparable in skill to Dukey. I would show you the Johnny vs Dukey episode, where Johnny and Dukey participate in a game called "Say Uncle" where the person who says Uncle first loses, but the only competitions Johnny and Dukey participate are throwing water balloons at each other, eating worms, listening to Bling-Bling Boy singing, and a underwear fight (yes, this episode is stupid). This is the most I can show you for now.
In the scene, the two are roleplaying with each other which isn't really a fight it really just playing pretend among two dudes

I think it would since it makes it a lot more likely that Hilda would hit johnny here's its description on a wiki page
This is assuming that Johnny would go with H2H/CQC off the bat, as he's heavily reliant on his equipment in base form. I might also need to switch his equipment to something that will actually be useful for him here, as a good portion of the equipment he has here bites him in the ass.

I think Hilda could just look for where johnny would position himself next and then strike as well the body control doesn't stop her from aiming for a different spot of his body such as his chest
His recovery is very quick, so Hilda will have to be quick in order to land another attack.

In the scene, the two are roleplaying with each other which isn't really a fight it really just playing pretend among two dudes
They were play-fighting, but if Johnny wasn't as skilled as Dukey, then he would've lost. This is also his Ninja DNA kicking in.

This is assuming that Johnny would go with H2H/CQC off the bat, as he's heavily reliant on his equipment in base form. I might also need to switch his equipment to something that will actually be useful for him here, as a good portion of the equipment he has here bites him in the ass.
I think the magic Hilda has is superior to the equipment Johnny has here as bolting locks onto opponents which would at least stun johnny and possibly cause the destruction of the equipment
His recovery is very quick, so Hilda will have to be quick in order to land another attack.
I think Hilda would be quick enough since she has gone up against characters that can dodge bolting which is faster than the characters johnny goes up against on a regular basis
They were play-fighting, but if Johnny wasn't as skilled as Dukey, then he would've lost. This is also his Ninja DNA kicking in.
I don't believe that was the case at all as neither of them were trying as well as dukey was pretending to be a pirate showing he wasn't applying his skill in any way. I probably would give it to johnny if it were something like a sparring match but neither character was trying at all and actively not using their skills to fight

I think the magic Hilda has is superior to the equipment Johnny has here as bolting locks onto opponents which would at least stun johnny and possibly cause the destruction of the equipment
In this case, I agree. His Transmutation requires him to put the gum in Hilda's mouth and make her chew it, which is going to be very hard to do. His Mind Controlling Collars/Belts requires him to get up close and put it on Hilda, which won't be a good idea. His Turbo Action Backpack grants him better mobility (Flight), his laser guns are a good range option for Johnny, and his Replenish Ray and Static Animator are good options to distract Hilda with other things to defeat, leaving her vulnerable for Johnny to attack her. His Saturday Repeater Machine just makes this an Incon, and I won't see him using it unless he has thrown everything he could, and he just wants to forget about this fight. I'm going to need to switch out a couple of his equipment here so he has more useful options.

I think Hilda would be quick enough since she has gone up against characters that can dodge bolting which is faster than the characters johnny goes up against on a regular basis
Speed is equalized.

I don't believe that was the case at all as neither of them were trying as well as dukey was pretending to be a pirate showing he wasn't applying his skill in any way. I probably would give it to johnny if it were something like a sparring match but neither character was trying at all and actively not using their skills to fight
That was Johnny's Ninja DNA kicking in. To do what Johnny did in that clip requires skill. Plus, actively trying to hit someone despite playing around is still technically a form of fighting, just way more tame than a regular fight.

Bolting doesn't lock on to opponents?
Might have worded that wrong but it spawns above opponents heads
Speed is equalized.
While speed is equalized Hilda would still be nimble enough to fight characters that move at those speeds
That was Johnny's Ninja DNA kicking in. To do what Johnny did in that clip requires skill. Plus, actively trying to hit someone despite playing around is still technically a form of fighting, just way more tame than a regular fight.
I didn't know he had ninja DNA I still don't think it's good to compare just two fellows playing to show how comparable skill is

Might have worded that wrong but it spawns above opponents heads
Are you able to show me a scan of how that works?

While speed is equalized Hilda would still be nimble enough to fight characters that move at those speeds
Speed is equalized, meaning Johnny can avoid most of Hilda's with ease, especially with how mobile he is.

I didn't know he had ninja DNA I still don't think it's good to compare just two fellows playing to show how comparable skill is
I'll use my go to link for this.

"First and foremost, the skillset that is most important to ninja is stealth. This is the essense of ninjutsu. Ninja have to complete their missions without their enemies knowing or detecting their presence. Stealth dictated that a ninja must not arouse suspicion. Ninja had to learn how to disguise themselves and, conceal their presence." This is Stealth Mastery, arguably the most required ability for a Ninja. Since Johnny has Ninja DNA, this should apply to him, as this is a basic ability that a Ninja should have.

"Some circumstances require ninja to fight. And it was usually because the ninja had failed in stealth. The martial art that modern ninja use should be quick and effective to neutralize the enemy." This applies to Johnny's Martial Arts. Hopefully, this clears things up a bit on how skilled Johnny is.

Yeah, a large portion of FE magic basically spawns on top of the opponent
Can you show me a scan of this?

I replaced Johnny's Mind Controlling Collars and Belts and his Bubble Love Gum with the Mega Action Game Controller, and the Paralysis Gas Breath Spray.

Hilda would be way more willing to actually fight and kill, but Johnny is more clever, versatile, and haxxed so I'd give the win to hm.

I believe bolting would damage the tech on Johnny which would then give hilda a sizable range advantage for her to use magic or force the confrontation to go face to face where I also believe hilda would win mainly due to her axe and the vast amount of combat arts she’s learned

Also I’m curious on where Johnny’s ninja DNA is stated rather than how skilled it would make him

Back