• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Following obviously (also Johnny might need some of his equipment depending on how broken Yoon is in this key).

I know jack about Johnny Test, so what are his best equipments (Barring the black-hole shiz)?
Good Luck Charm (Supernatural Luck), Attitude Alternator (Morality Manip), Time Stopping Stop Watch (Time Stomp).

That's all I can think off the top of my head.

Good Luck Charm (Supernatural Luck), Attitude Alternator (Morality Manip), Time Stopping Stop Watch (Time Stomp).
Not sure how potent the luck stuff is, but I doubt Attitude Alternator will work, considering he has Heart of Liberty, which resists even his own aura which turned him into a bloodshed monster and has his morality screwed.

Time-stop is fair game, kind of. Once he notices it, Yoon-seok can just go "lol no more time-stopping" with his law manip, and stop it for good.

Not sure how potent the luck stuff is
To keep it a buck, attacking Johnny by normal means is basically impossible.

You're gonna need passive hax in order to touch the kid.

but I doubt Attitude Alternator will work, considering he has Heart of Liberty, which resists even his own aura which turned him into a bloodshed monster and has his morality screwed.
Fair.

Time-stop is fair game, kind of. Once he notices it, Yoon-seok can just go "lol no more time-stopping" with his law manip, and stop it for good.
All Johnny needs is one click of a button and time stops. Don't know if Yoon-Yoon will be fast enough to activate that law manip of his.

To keep it a buck, attacking Johnny by normal means is basically impossible.

You're gonna need passive hax in order to touch the kid.
Yeah **** that.
All Johnny needs is one click of a button and time stops. Don't know if Yoon-Yoon will be fast enough to activate that law manip of his.
Ah, the time stop is indefinite?

That said, how can Johnny even kill Yoon? He doesn't have a core this time around, and can pretty much regenerate from anything (That doesn't turn him into ash or something, anyway)

That said, how can Johnny even kill Yoon? He doesn't have a core this time around, and can pretty much regenerate from anything (That doesn't turn him into ash or something, anyway)
Exactly.

Johnny needs his equipment in order to stand a chance, as big of a physical advantage he has over Yoon.

Like what? Those three you mentioned, one of them won't be useful, and the luck stuff is way too op, and time-stop is apparently indefinite?

That said, how does the luck work? Like, does Yoon-seok attacks just miss or what?

Are those the only feats of it? Because if so, that truck shit doesn't really seem intentional from the driver, and the luck stuff could very well not make him somehow immune to everything.

Are there other feats of it?

That said, there's also the option of Yoon-seok just showing his Aura, and making Johnny fall to his knees unable to do anything.

Yes. I need to look back at the episode (that's unfortunately only available on Netflix, so I basically gotta show you an entire gallery of images to prove my point).
It doesn't need to, but my point is, are there any feats of an attack that was actively thrown towards him that misses? And has he missed a lot of shiz or stuff that logically shouldn't be able to be dodged?

Worst case scenario, Yoon-seok just uses his aura (Which he uses whenever he wants to fight) and makes Johnny confess on how he makes every attack dodge, takes off the necklace, and probably takes it for himself lmao.

It doesn't need to, but my point is, are there any feats of an attack that was actively thrown towards him that misses? And has he missed a lot of shiz or stuff that logically shouldn't be able to be dodged?
Watching the episode right now, and there were dogs that were about to attack Johnny and Dukey, but Johnny's Good Luck Charm came in, and the dogs were basically stopped by something made of glass? Hard to describe tbh.

How many laws can Yoon-seok add? Feels like he might catch on to that but will need to figure out it's actual luck rather than some sort of other ability.

Curious on Johnny's broadway force and teleportation too.

Also luck is useful. Might even give him Yoon-seok's weakness fast

Voting Johnny Test because he gets mad bitches.

Voting FRA 👀 I'm obviously joking but jic

So uh just took a look. Yoon has Stasticial Amp where he can double his power, his attack speed increases per sword, can BFR and induce a lot of pain and stauts effects with his attacks, damage reflection, and can make force fields

I think even with luck Johnny and higher AP Johnny wouldn't stand a chance.

I think even with luck Johnny and higher AP Johnny wouldn't stand a chance.
Luck means Johnny is basically impossible to hit by normal means.

Yoon has Stasticial Amp where he can double his power,
Really isn't going to do anything.

his attack speed increases per sword
Fair.

Also fair.

and induce a lot of pain
Johnny has Pain Tolerance.

and stauts effects with his attacks, damage reflection, and can make force fields
All of these are fair, too.

I don't think you've read Johnny's profile, though.

Luck means Johnny is basically impossible to hit by normal means.

Really isn't going to do anything.

Fair.

Also fair.

Johnny has Pain Tolerance.

All of these are fair, too.

I don't think you've read Johnny's profile, though.
Gonna be honest I only did a quick skim due to multitasking lol. My concern is once Yoon-Seok makes a law about luck (or that if it's magical) it might not work at all. Also dang I forgot about all his mutations and all that.

Also if he can't be hit at all disregard those since most of those are based on physical contact. I'll need Riki tho to see if he can win

Don't get me wrong I'll be amazed and laughing if Johnny Test is the second person to make him lose.

Doubt he can make a law about Luck, since that doesn't exist in the series. And he can only make one law at a time.

That said...

All the supernatural luck stuff seems... pretty grounded? Like, none of them stopped actual, magical attacks, and most of the stuff that good luck charm did is stop mundane attacks by consequences (Truck moving at last moment, dogs moving through glass, etc...)

Then again, idk how we deal with Supernatural Luck on this site.

Also, I doubt Pain tolerance is gonna do jack. Yoon-seok's pain manip makes anything 20 times more painful.

Doubt he can make a law about Luck, since that doesn't exist in the series. And he can only make one law at a time.

That said...

All the supernatural luck stuff seems... pretty grounded? Like, none of them stopped actual, magical attacks, and most of the stuff that good luck charm did is stop mundane attacks by consequences (Truck moving at last moment, dogs moving through glass, etc...)

Then again, idk how we deal with Supernatural Luck on this site.

Also, I doubt Pain tolerance is gonna do jack. Yoon-seok's pain manip makes anything 20 times more painful.
Looking throughout the episode, it makes Johnny have good luck, while everything else gets bad luck.

Also, the Luck Charm has never shown to help Johnny in avoiding shit like magical attacks because it never needed to.

Well, I still feel iffy about the luck part, but oh well.

How is Johnny gonna kill Yoon-seok? His Aura still exists.

Back