• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stop chewing gum or the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Surprised I never thought of this faster I mean, Johnny is OP enough that he has been considered to be in the strongest character list of his tier. Let's see how well this works

Johnny Test vs Tricky the Clown

• Base Johnny and Post-Auditor Tricky used
  • Speed equalized
  • Johnny has optional equipment
  • Starting distance is 50 meters
whipcrack noises : 0

screaming : 0

Incon : 0

6430d49a8c274f9e9cab6e3f428d5d25.jpg
demkeb6-f06fb975-8bef-4153-92d0-dfae7735a010.png

On one hand, Tricky has an Improbability Drive, which one is the reason why the sky is bloody and dark (it turned the sun into a human, which itself is Star Level hax alone), but on the other hand, I dunno how well, exactly, Tricky can manipulate it. I'll wait for others.

On one hand, Tricky has an Improbability Drive
Actually, it's extremely unreliable and is usually a non-factor. This key is mostly notorious for its immortality via Avatar Creation which makes even incap impossible. He also has reliable deconstruction from a previous key so there's that for dura negation at least

Actually, it's extremely unreliable and is usually a non-factor. This key is mostly notorious for its immortality via Avatar Creation which makes even incap impossible. He also has reliable deconstruction from a previous key so there's that for dura negation at least
Yeah, that and I think Tricky is immortal so long as the Madness Combat world's idea of gods remain entertained by his antics.

Tricky is getting Type 9 immortality soon, which means unless Johnny can kill both of Tricky's real forms (which have busted immortalities themselves) he kinda just outlasts if he can't just kill Johnny.

Tricky is getting Type 9 immortality soon, which means unless Johnny can kill both of Tricky's real forms (which have busted immortalities themselves) he kinda just outlasts if he can't just kill Johnny.
Knowing what kind of shit Johnny has, we'll just have to see

Also on account of Type 9, where exactly are the higher powers coming from?

Knowing what kind of shit Johnny has, we'll just have to see

Also on account of Type 9, where exactly are the higher powers coming from?
we have basically no info on where the higher powers come from. his new type 9 doesn't include the higher powers, it includes his various souls he conjured up in hell (shown in 9.5) which take the new form with the auditor's powers in 11 as his true forms, which they themselves have busted regeneration, duplication and resurrection they have no issue spamming.

we have basically no info on where the higher powers come from. his new type 9 doesn't include the higher powers, it includes his various souls he conjured up in hell (shown in 9.5) which take the new form with the auditor's powers in 11 as his true forms, which they themselves have busted regeneration, duplication and resurrection they have no issue spamming.
So, his immortality is based on the souls in hell? Or hell itself?

It's not even that he can't control it. It's just he refuses to use it most of the time (on an instant win scale) since he retains some form of fairness when fighting his opponents (also he prefers a full fight with his enemy going all out)

Also watching.

It's not even that he can't control it. It's just he refuses to use it most of the time (on an instant win scale) since he retains some form of fairness when fighting his opponents (also he prefers a full fight with his enemy going all out)

Also watching.
In this key he shouldn't have any of the powers of the ID anyways, as his true forms don't use his original body with the ID energies which allowed him to do so anyways.

In this key he shouldn't have any of the powers of the ID anyways, as his true forms don't use his original body with the ID energies which allowed him to do so anyways.
I mean the ID (to be specific improbability) is tied to his S-3LF moreso than his body. But whatever.

Trick has passive Madness manipulation and I don't think any of Jhonny equipament would work (Talking about Hax) on trick thanks to his Nevadean(Zed) Physiology and Habilities he has overall, and if He finds jhonny annoying tricky just use statistic amplification and start blitzing

I really don't see Jhonny having a chance here... well, maybe with luck manipulation, but luck can only take You so far in Nevada

Let me go one by one
Size Manipulation via Shrink Ray: Avatar Creation, Power Bestowal, Summoning (Can summon small minions) + Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation

Time Manipulation
with Turbo Time Rewinder (Can pause and rewind people for up to 5 minutes) and Saturday Repeater Machine (Automatically rewinds time to the most previous Saturday), Time Stop with the Time Stopping Stop Watch: Not a wincondition

Memory Manipulation (Also with the Turbo Time Rewinder, when Hugh got angry at Susan & Mary for breaking his bowling ball, his memories from the incident were wiped out once Mary used it on him, and he thought Johnny was the culprit instead), Mind Manipulation with Mind Controlling Collars & Belts: Undeads don't have conventional minds and if hitting a avatar trick can probable just create a new one

Possession with Mega Action Game Controller (When pointed at someone, Johnny can control them as if they were a video game character): Isn't that Body Puppetry? Anyway, just need to create a new avatar

Transmutation (The Bubble Love Gum turned Gil into a gorilla): You need to make them eat the gum and the Gil Gorila was so powerfull Jhonny nedded Jhonny X to defeat him, and still had a hard time

Paralysis Inducement with Paralysis Gas Breath Spray (Stuns whoever is in range of the spray): It's based on biology, Trick is a undead

Gravity Manipulation with Magnetic Device (As shown in the episode Johnny Degrees Below Zero): Flyight and better Gravity manipulation

Smoke Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation with Smelly Perfume (Anyone who smells the perfume will be knocked out for 10 minutes) and The Supreme Dream Machine (will make the person who gets hit with it fall asleep for 8 hours): Undead again

Morality Manipulation with Attitude Alternator (Makes anyone's personality the complete opposite when hit): Nevadeans's resist It

Supernatural Luck with good luck charm (He has a goodluck charm that gives him very good luck): Only thing here he has no direct counter, but just the sheer amount of shit Tick can do makes It just a time thing

Elaborate. You can't just say "Not a win condition".
One just brings the oponent 5 minutes inot their past and the other.... okay just remenberd the other actually stops time as a whole so the time stop watch actually can be used for that, but I don't thinnk time exist in hell... idk about that trough, well, Jhonny would still be affected by passive Madnnes manipulation on time stoped

still the watch is only one equipament of a bunch of others, so Jhonny has a smaller chance of using It, I will vote Trick but don't think It's a stomp anymore

stopping time could work, but a shit ton of everything else basically doesn't due to Tricky's true forms both being his soul. does Johnny have anyway to get around Tricky's busted regeneration and resurrection?

stopping time could work, but a shit ton of everything else basically doesn't due to Tricky's true forms both being his soul. does Johnny have anyway to get around Tricky's busted regeneration and resurrection?
Not really other then haxes that will not rellly affect his true self

Back