• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny cage vs Captain Falcon Death Battle discussion

Johnny should have won imo. Of course, he was also at a huge disadvantage because the fight happened on Falcon's turf and he had access to a vehicle.

One of the worst DBs.

It's not even salt that Johnny lost. It was good, just not as good as all the others. Shazam Vs Captain Marvel, Dedede Vs. Wario,and Green Lantern Vs. Ben 10 were all great even though the person I rooted for lost.

I'd say it's definitely not one of the worst. Animation was good, same with music, voice acting was alright but overall it was well don't.

Beats Ganon vs. Bowser and shadow vs. mewtwo.

Or some of their old ones which were frankly bad

You are yet to give any good reason why. The result is fine, where the fight happens doesn't matter, and they said in the analysis that Falcon can summon his vehicle, which is what he did in the battle.

The animation of the fight and its script were kinda disappointing tho.

The script was pretty bad. That may be the biggest issue.

"You want to play me in a movie!? DIE!"

Other DBs have such good openings, but this is the best they could come up with?

Eh he just misinterpreted him as trying to become the next Falcon which afaik is treated very seriously by him so it makes sense to fight over that minus the killing part.

So,the general prediction (that I've seen at least) for the Aang Vs. Ed match is that Aang is going to stomp.

I've only seen the first two episodes of FMA and have never watched Avatar, but is this a safe guess?

I'd say falcon just had a misunderstanding of "the next captain falcon."

It's a very serious title after all, as only those who are worthy can obtain it. It does make sense for falcon to fight over it.

Wouldn't it be a race though?

I know the writers have to initiate a fight somehow though, so i can see their reason for Falcon going slightly OOC.

Falcon is more about racing though. Sure, he's a good racer, but he's also a bounty hunter set on saving the galaxy.

Most people probably don't know this stuff since it's from the anime and comics not as elaborated on in the games.

Guys all the characters that come to DB are going to be out of character sense each fight has to end in death. Do you think Hal would murder a 10 year old the way he did or that batman would hang a man? Hell if Aang wins they'll proabably have him rip Ed to bloody ribbins.

TL;DR Blood lust is a thing.

I came into the Death Battle expecting a Nut Punch and a Falcon Punch.

The episode did not disappoint. :)

Though, I wonder why they used some of his Smash Bros. moves... Oh well.

Because Captain Falcon is mostly featless, so the decided to go use noncanon resources since he lacks fighting moves in canon.

ShockingPsychic said:
The script was pretty bad. That may be the biggest issue.

"You want to play me in a movie!? DIE!"

Other DBs have such good openings, but this is the best they could come up with?
Speaking of bad openings, w:c:deathbattle:Weiss VS Mitsuru straight out starts the two fighting without explaining the cause.

ShockingPsychic said:
So,the general prediction (that I've seen at least) for the Aang Vs. Ed match is that Aang is going to stomp.
I've only seen the first two episodes of FMA and have never watched Avatar, but is this a safe guess?
Both can one shot the other... Aang just speed blitzes Edward Elric by short caillou being lightning timing instead of short blond's bullet timing.

Back