• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick vs. Hit-Girl

Jackythejack

They/Them
Seems like a good idea to me, you know? Speed is equalized, and both combatants get about two hours of preptime. Afterwards they start in the city of Omaha, Nebraska. They must find and kill the other. Who wins and why?

John Wick

Hit-Girl

Training that allows her to become one of the deadliest pre-teens in the world. While Big Daddy wasn't an actual superhero or war guy, he was basically training her supersoldier style. Getting her used to the idea of being shot, getting out of tricky situation like being tied up underwater, grabbing onto trains and such without ripping her arms off, being able to decimate hordes of dirty cops and mob bosses. She basically trained constantly when her and her father went across the world to hunt down criminals, mafia goons and even the mob bosses themselves.

It's not formal military training, as Mother Russia could disarm her and she was former KGB operative, but she can give just about anyone a run for their money with weaponry.

Yeah sorry Jack but I think Wick takes it. He's an incredibly well trained operative who, like hit girl, can take on near impossible odds and win. His more accurate with firearms as well. That's not to say HG isn't accurate, but Wick is known for being able to headshot people rather easily.

HG is good at tracking people down, but Wick again might just be better. He's got the training and has tracked people down before just like HG who were also dangerous and deadly men

So I'm gonna give it to Wick for now. I can be persuaded though if someone brings up another argument

To be fair.

Hit-Girl is capable of tracking down an entire list of people within a few hours. She's an amazing tracker. She eliminated essentially a whole gang in a single night before her parents could wake up from being drugged.

But I dunno. I feel like it's pretty close all the same, considering Wick is the type of person Hit-Girl fights consistently.

Honestly I just want more matches for the Kick-Ass characters

Gangs, thugs, corrupt cops, government trained people given that she eventually took down mother Russia after distracting her.

And that's without prep, by the way. With prep she can do so much more.

Tbf I don't recall her stating she fights government armed officials a lot. Her fight with Mother Russia is pretty convenient because she got distracted by other people walking in and disrupting her.

Unless you want to hear about some things she can do with prep.

Back