• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

John: 0

Daredevil: 3

I was about to do it myself. Oh well.

I'd say Daredevil due to acrobatics, his precognition and lifting strenght. Is he wearing the armor or the homemade suit?

Giving that you didn't specify the equipment, I'd go with Armored DD, since the armor's part of his standard equipment. Any specifications for Wick?

Well then. Within three meters of distance it's reasonable to give Wick his glocks. Murdock would likely try to disarm him and beat him with the Billy Club, or strangle him. He might take some bullets, but I don't think it would be enough to stop him.

Wick would likely try to gun down Daredevil and if it resumes to H2H, snap his neck (which could also be attempted by him). Both are very skilled fighters, so John would give Murdock a hard time in this case.

Given that both have dealt with assassins before, I'd say Murdock would eventually win, albeit with a high difficulty. Wick has the advantage in weaponry, and the fact that they are in open field, but nothing that the blind man hasn't been subjected to before.

Yeah I'm going to go with Daredevil here.

Wick has nothing Daredevil hasn't seen before. Daredevil's lifting strength advantage evens out the skill difference in grappling and his newest suit is bullet resistant.

Oh. I thought he said there were 4 votes total. My head is still in 2nd grade right now.

Back