• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When I first saw the John Wick page, I noticed he defeated Black Widow. So let's have Hawkeye seek revenge.

Clint has his sword, bow, and 28 trick arrows (two of each type stated in his profile). John has a couple of glocks, knives and 2 grenades.

Battle takes place into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier, speed equalized. They're 10 meters apart from each other.

Incon: 2 (Armorchompy, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan)

Hawkeye:

John Wick:

I don't really see how "far more powerful weaponry" is a big argument, they're at 5 meters apart so it'll become a H2H fight, where Wick will dominate due to handguns being much more versatile at close range, superior skill, and higher AP I think.

Even if it didn't become a hand to hand fight, while both are quick on the draw (and at this range, basically 100% accurate), I'd say Wick is a bit faster, as Hawkeye has to reach to his back with both hands then nook the arrow in the bow, pull and shoot, while John has to only pull out the gun, point and shoot. (though if this was the only argument, I'd argue for Incon instead, since Clint's really fast too)

Oh, with speed unequalized Hawkeye blitzes, not much of a fight. Should be equalized.

Hm, alright, This could still go to a melee fight, but it's less likely. And, as I've said, at this distance they're basically equals. Voting Incon.

Back