• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle takes place in a park with several heavily bushy areas. She-Hulk and Rambo are both furious and looking to kill each other.

Both have five minutes of preparation, with She-Hulk pursuing Rambo into the wooded areas.

Rambo has his combat knife and machete, his compound bow and explosive arrows, an M60, and some claymores for traps.

She-Hulk scales above 0.0163655 Tons/68,473,252 Joules

John scales above 10,890,311.53 Joules

That's a 6.2 times AP advantage in She-Hulk's favour.

She-Hulk:

John Rambo: 7 (Silvervigilant, AThe1412, AnAverageUsername, Pointee, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, NotoriouSoda, Marvel_Champion_07)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Come on bro, at least give Rambo his guns and prep time to set up some traps. How the hell is he even suppose to harm She-Hulk without getting nearly oneshotted with that AP difference?

Last edited:
This is a mismatch.
Extrasuper human being is not killable by base Rambo
A second of prep time/guns/prior knowledge is enough for him to end her tho

I figured Rambo would turn to traps and stealth upon seeing her size and green skin. Still, I updated the OP. Both have five minutes of preparation, Rambo is being pursued into the wooded areas by She-Hulk, and Rambo has his bow, an M60 and some claymores and explosive arrows.

Now this is more fair. Rambo has a massive stealth and skill advantage. He'll be cautious due to the reasons you mentioned and stay in hiding to observe She-Hulk so he can make a strategy to counter her. He can snipe her from afar with explosive arrows and trick her into stepping on cleverly hidden claymores. His explosives are probably baseline 9-A though so it'll take quite a few of them to put her down but other than that, Rambo should take this pretty handily unless She-Hulk somehow lands even a single hit on him which I just can't see happening.

Rambo, he has better stealth, and with his better senses, he would probably spot her before she could see him. His explosives arrows should guarantee his win here, even if one arrow isn't enough to kill her, it would still deal heavy damage to her, i mean look at this sh*t. I believe that 3 arrows would be enough to end her, and Rambo has an outstanding 100% accuracy with his bows, he literally never missed a shot with it, in all of his movies. Rambo wins 7/10.

Rambo, he has better stealth, and with his better senses, he would probably spot her before she could see him. His explosives arrows should guarantee his win here, even if one arrow isn't enough to kill her, it would still deal heavy damage to her, i mean look at this sh*t. I believe that 3 arrows would be enough to end her, and Rambo has an outstanding 100% accuracy with his bows, he literally never missed a shot with it, in all of his movies. Rambo wins 7/10.
Now that I actually look at it, the explosive arrows seem way more impressive than the wall-busting that She-Hulk scales to. It's going to hurt her like a lot.

Counted.

Is she hulk able to tank one explosive arrow? I’m wondering if she has a wincon through getting shot, then spamming thunderclaps in the direction where it came from.

Otherwise this feels kind of like a bad matchup. Your pitting together two 9-A characters then putting one in a situation where they excel and the other in a situation where they have very little expirence. I understand she hulk has the AP advantage but giving a stealth expert a forest to hide in and prep time to lay down traps outweighs the AP advantage to such an extent that it almost becomes a stomp.

It's an AP advantage large enough to almost one-shot, at 6.2 times. And thunderclaps are still dangerous even through wooded areas.

Honestly, I think an AP gap more than large enough to one-shot and an area-of-effect attack that hard-counters cover makes for a valid wincon for She-Hulk.

Last edited:
She-Hulk is hard to use in versus threads because her AP is low in her tier, her skill is low and she has very little hax.

Anyway, I'll treat Pointee's post as restarting grace, so Pointee and anyone else has time to answer my posts.

I’m wondering if she has a wincon through getting shot, then spamming thunderclaps in the direction where it came from.
That's exactly a wincon for her, although is not the first time Rambo would have to deal with monsterous shockwaves coming at his direction, but let's not forget the fact that she can also close the distance between them pretty fast with her super jumps. Still due to Rambo's efficiency in forest areas and his incredible accuracy with a bow, i see him winning more times than not.

*This match is not a stomp tho.

Last edited:
She-Hulk is hard to use in versus threads because her AP is low in her tier, her skill is low and she has very little hax.

Anyway, I'll treat Pointee's post as restarting grace, so Pointee and anyone else has time to answer my posts.
Rambo is also hard, because there's very few characters around his level of AP and dura, most of the times he either stomps or get stomped

Back