• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moonshadow137

He/Him
i've been thinking about this one for a while, so let's do it.

The Kingpin vs The Boogeyman

Kingpin has his armour tuxedo and cane. John has his bulletproof suit and a Glock pistol. Speed is equal. Fight takes place at the Central Park and they're 10 meters apart. Let's go.

Kingpin:

John Wick: 7 (Nico v-11, Lacku, Mariogoods, Acer__, DaReaperMan, FantaRin_The_First, Moonshadow137)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Kingpin is really outmatched when it comes to Johns range and accuracy with weapons, physically he's vastly above John but at the same time is far less skilled as his fighting style is that of a bruisers compared to Johns more impressive close quarters combat. Fisks armor tuxedo gives him a lot of defense against fire from guns or stabs from John but at the same time I think John would quickly catch on to this and aim for the head, if he wasn't already. Leaning pretty strongly towards John but I'd like to see some arguments for Fisk before I vote.

John Wick FRA

Come on John has such a huge headshot accuracy percentage that it’s more unlikely that he doesn’t shoot the head.

He also has his Mustang……yeah that’s a lot of mobility and added AP to slam Fisk with.

Fisk has already survived being slammed by cars before though. I gave John his car mainly because I felt he was kinda outmatched in melee.

Oh I completely forgot John had his Mustang lol
John has way more advantages than Fisk so I'll be voting for him

Yeah Fisk's only real wincon is melee but like 95% of the dudes John Wick fights have bulletproof tuxedos and shit, and Wick does as well, so he kinda just shoots Fisk in the head right away anyway

Though I wonder, should a single headshot instakill Fisk with his Wall level+ dura? Just thinking about it

Question, well, what are Kingpin's AP numbers here? I just kinda want to entertain a scenario where he managed to overcome all odds and somehow entered into a CQC Battle with John? Would the latter be able to overcome Kingpin and beat him to death with his fist or is the Kingpin too strong for that?

Also, am in the John FRA club myself, I just got a weird question that wants to be answered.

Question, well, what are Kingpin's AP numbers here? I just kinda want to entertain a scenario where he managed to overcome all odds and somehow entered into a CQC Battle with John? Would the latter be able to overcome Kingpin and beat him to death with his fist or is the Kingpin too strong for that?

Also, am in the John FRA club myself, I just got a weird question that wants to be answered.
1.05e5 Joules (I think it’s using compressive cause it wasn’t a swift movement)
Idk about John’s but it is lower then Kingpins
dont know bout a CQC fight

I've removed the Mustang 'cause I felt it made things unfair, but since most votes didn't depend much on it I'm going to count them anyway.

Grace begins now.

Kingpin dominates in cqc, his AP is far higher - to a point I think he would oneshot John - and his skill shouldn't be that far behind either, he can contend with Daredevil and all.

So is 4419221.117 J better than 1.05e5 Joules or something? Looked at the John Wick page and saw that the highlighted number is what John scales too, and it leads to pretty big numbers if I convert them to kilojoules... although, a part of me feels like I am doing the numbers wrong.

So is 4419221.117 J better than 1.05e5 Joules or something? Looked at the John Wick page and saw that the highlighted number is what John scales too, and it leads to pretty big numbers if I convert them to kilojoules... although, a part of me feels like I am doing the numbers wrong.
Idk that was where it led me, given he has a possible Wall+ Rating there is probably something better

Wait hold on, that number is 0.001 tons of TNT so John should be Wall level+ if that were the case, not Wall level

Last edited:
In any case, Kingpin is currently "possibly Wall level+" via powerscalling from Daredevil, who should be around 0.003 tons (Luke Cage shenanigans), so roughly 3x the AP.

In any case, Kingpin is currently "possibly Wall level+" via powerscalling from Daredevil, who should be around 0.003 tons (Luke Cage shenanigans), so roughly 3x the AP.
Ah, in that case, Fantathinks that all of the votes are viable still since it was established previously John was weaker AP-wise but made up for it through skill and experience.

Back