• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Top 10 Strongest Characters.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Tournament
This is a tournament-style thread that will decide the top 10 strongest Jujutsu Kaisen characters. It won't be exactly a tournament, but rather fighting for the positions. In 99% of the cases, the top 4 are composed by Sukuna, Gojo, Yuta and Kenjaku, with Sukuna and Gojo being the clear top 2 of the franchise and far ahead everyone. So the fight will be Sukuna Vs Gojo for the 1st and 2nd place, Yuta Vs Kenjaku for the 3rd and 4th, etc etc. I think yall can understand the proposal here.
Fights
  • Sukuna (Heian Era Sukuna) Vs Satoru Gojo (Battle for the 1st and 2nd place)
  • Yuta Okkotsu Vs Kenjaku (Battle for the 3rd and 4th)
  • Yuki Vs Yorozu (Battle for the 5th, 6th and 7th)
  • Yuki Vs Kashimo (Battle for the 5th, 6th and 7th)
  • Yorozu Vs Kashimo (Battle for the 5th, 6th and 7th)
  • Maki Vs Hakari (Battle for the 8th, 9th and 10th)
  • Maki Vs Uraume (Battle for the 8th, 9th and 10th)
  • Hakari Vs Uraume (Battle for the 8th, 9th and 10th)
If you have any suggestions for more fights and more characters please write them in the comments.
Top 10 so far
  1. TBD
  2. TBD
  3. Yuta Okkotsu
  4. Kenjaku
  5. TBD
  6. TBD
  7. TBD
  8. TBD
  9. TBD
  10. TBD
Threads
Shinjuku Yuta Okkotsu Vs Kenjaku
  • Votes: 12-4
  • Reasons: Yuta counters Kenjaku's open Domain Expansion with basketball barrier, and then buys enough time to use what was considered his wincons: Multiple CTs combo, Rika and better hand-to-hand.
Yorozu Vs Yuki
Votes:
Reasons:

I mean I think Kashimo is in the top 7 or 8 and Hakari is lower in the rank so their fight shouldn't happen I think.

Uh well Yuji doesn't have his scaling down for Shinjuku yet but he should have a match against Yuta, and Maki I think. I can start working on his scaling.

Uh well Yuji doesn't have his scaling down for Shinjuku yet but he should have a match against Yuta, and Maki I think. I can start working on his scaling.
He's either fighting for 8th or 3rd idk if he can fight for both positions

If anything he should fight a gauntlet to actually see how strong he is in the first place and then decide his position.

heian era sukuna doesnt hold back, doesnt get hit by UV on purpose ( like meguna did ) and outlasts gojo in domains clash, and kill him with fuga as he cant escape sukuna domain, simple as that, the strongest

heian era sukuna doesnt hold back, doesnt get hit by UV on purpose ( like meguna did ) and outlasts gojo in domains clash, and kill him with fuga as he cant escape sukuna domain, simple as that, the strongest
Nah

Back