• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Sukuna Fear CRT

Ryu didn't know sukuna at the time and aura also falls under fear manip again
Why would he not know the strongest sorcerer in history???

actually now that you brough it closer yeah thats not the tower it doesn't half the mid riff split.
Alright this my last attempt to convince your stubborn head ass. here is a showing of where Gojo and Sukuna's battle took place. What I squared in red, is the building, everything to the left and some is what purple took out. God help me if you get this.
D0O0MLm.png

And if you still don't believe it, here is the building with the name lmao
UBbYOws.png

They didn't even know him, he was a child back then.
Bruh they say his name. Everyone knew who Gojo was, that's like a major aspect of his character.

While I can admit I misremembered, I will also say that him saying ah, of course doesn't mean he knew who Sukuna was beforehand. Regardless, it should be mentioned that Sukuna's reputation isn't really the reason why anyone is ever scared when they show these big things of fear.

It's his aura, which most characters haven't felt beforehand which causes this fear.

Why would he not know the strongest sorcerer in history???
Cuse he was born 600 years after he lived?

I don't know if you noticed but he isn't exactly looking sukuna in the face here:
0216-013.png

he is kilometers away from sukuna here and yet he is still sweating bullets and flat out going "no. no. no" repeadedly, he has never seen or felt sukuna before hand and just getting a wiff of his CE makes him that paranoid.

not to mention that the moment he is actually looking at sukuna he is in a body that isn't exactly his 4 arms, 6'11 illustrations that Ryu would've seen in books.

Alright this my last attempt to convince your stubborn head ass. here is a showing of where Gojo and Sukuna's battle took place. What I squared in red, is the building, everything to the left and some is what purple took out. God help me if you get this.
D0O0MLm.png

And if you still don't believe it, here is the building with the name lmao
UBbYOws.png
eh its a moot point one way or another.
Bruh they say his name. Everyone knew who Gojo was, that's like a major aspect of his character.
my good man
2024-03-06_010215.png

they literally learned of his existence much less name, a few days prior to trying to kill him

and this is them "trying to kill" him

2024-03-06_010339.png
2024-03-06_010346.png

I mean come on.

Regardless, it should be mentioned that Sukuna's reputation isn't really the reason why anyone is ever scared when they show these big things of fear.
I mean it kinda is. Sorcerers know about his fingers, and how powerful they can be. The students all knew Yuji was a threat for having Sukuna in him, Sukuna battled the strongest sorcerers in the past, all likely under the kamo, zenin, and Gojo family. He has the title Ryomen Sukuna as well. Kashimo knows of his name, from 600 years later. It seems more than likely people are afraid due to what they heard, even if it was just him being the strongest.
It's his aura, which most characters haven't felt beforehand which causes this fear.
Kinda already went over this, but the aura is only there when he's at a certain level, that being 15. He wasn't there at 1, 2, or 3. Which goes into it being less fear and more aura and social influencing.

I wouldnt trust John Werry tbh
"Is that so?" Still implies prior knowledge not ignorance.

Edit: Also going by how Kenjaku answered this, "I'm sorry but I'm not changing my mind" or "I'm sorry but its indisputable" both sound like Kashimo asked this in the past and Kenjaku is like "sorry man he's still that guy"

they literally learned of his existence much less name, a few days prior to trying to kill him
So they knew of him? What is your point? Is there some required number of days you need to know someone to be afraid of them?

Last edited:
Kinda already went over this, but the aura is only there when he's at a certain level, that being 15. He wasn't there at 1, 2, or 3. Which goes into it being less fear and more aura and social influencing.
Correlation isn't causation in this case.

Just because a weaker sukuna doesn't possess this aura that doesn't mean that the strength of his aura is why people are afraid. Sukuna isn't just getting stronger but becoming more whole as he accumulates his fingers.

The one time we have any explanation for the fear he's causing there's explicit focus on the fact that his aura feels so evil. Him being more powerful than lower fingers doesn't really have any meaning in how evil he feels.

So they knew of him? What is your point? Is there some required number of days you need to know someone to be afraid of them?
are you for real?

They learned of his existence at most days before going after him, they know he is a child who has little know how of jujutsu who happens to have six eyes and the limitless two abilities that are extremely hard to have knowledge of since only the big three clans seem to have the knowledge about the big 3 CT's in the clans (since gojo specifically points out that toji must be from another clan due to his knowledge of limitless) there is literally a 0% chance that they know all the capabilities of either limitless or six eyes and yet the moment gojo looks into their general direction (they didn't even see him themselves) their pants become 2 pounds heavier.

I mean common how much beating around the bush is this CRT going to be?

Back