• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

So to sum up:

- Minor edits for Nanami, Geto and Nobara

- Essentially the entire verse gets softlocked into Maki's Hypersonic calc

- High 7-C gets revamped to 8-A

- Hanami gets upscaled to Low 7-C

- Shibuya Yuji and Todo (essentially notable Grade 1 sorcerers) gets upscaled aswell

Would that be all?

So to sum up:

- Shibuya Yuji and Todo (essentially notable Grade 1 sorcerers) gets upscaled aswell

Would that be all?
Yuta and the other Special Grade Sorcerers should also be semi downgraded to Low 7C with a possible High 7A for Yuta and Gojo

So to sum up:

Would that be all?
Yuta and the other Special Grade Sorcerers should also be semi downgraded to Low 7C with a possible High 7A for Yuta and Gojo
Yeah those seens fine for me , the weaker grade 1 sorcerers like kusakabe can upscale to 500 tons via being stronger than divine dogs

Or should we drop the High7A thing? I personally feel we should but I’d like to hear everyone’s opinions. At the very least Gojo would be 7C with Purple.
Purple is treated as EE here , we can probrably get gojo to 7-C even without it tbh
Now ether or not the domain scaling shoube be dropped , i guess we need to discuss it

Last edited:
Or should we drop the High7A thing? I personally feel we should but I’d like to hear everyone’s opinions. At the very least Gojo would be 7C with Purple.
Personally idk. I want to argue for high 7-a but its really hard to when basing it off a creation feat that the user themselves has to put a large amount of energy into just to use. We kinda already agreed with
  • Characters who qualify at "Likely High 7-A" are considered to wield nigh-infinite cursed energy and are able to control the cursed energy in their entire body simultaneously, making them far above the Domain Expansion of normal characters.
But reading it again, No character has nigh infinite ce except Gojo and his is isn't actually infinite so no nigh infinite ce for these sorcerers. And this controlling the energy in their entire body does not make it so they're using it all at once.

Truthfully an entirely different CRT could be dedicated to whether or not Domain scaling is applicable.
As for now I don't see any way to include it unless it's entirely separate as Megumi's Mahoraga.

Later i will do a compilation of all the characters and where they scale (excluding the ones who have the argument for scaling to domains)
So we can ask staff like kingtempest and duedate to evaluate and then aply the changes
If you guys want to discuss domains here we do it and wait before aplying the changes , otherwise we do another crt exclusively for that

I think we can touch upon the domainscaling another time.
Getting the pages up to date with accepted calcs seems more urgent and should make things easier moving forward.

I'm curious on this 7-C feat he would scale to that's not Purple calc
Hanami calc is 926 tons, Kusakabe tanks 593 tons, Jogo calc is 718 tons.

Gojo scales above them immensely but others do as well. Such as Yuji, Mahito, Nanami, Naobito, Naoya, Choso, and others but I can't think of them now. Yuji mainly gets stronger and as we know there are several different ways for multipliers like Mahitos isb or Divine dog or frss and Gojo scales above all of this. So bare minimum Gojo should be Low 7-C to 7-C. I mean we saw what he did to Jogo, Hanami and they're the main ones who have these calcs.

so here it goes

463 tons : megumi (goodwill) , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara (goodwill) , nue , divine dog , max elephant

550 tons (i actually don't know which of then is baseline 8-A+) : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu , haruta

660 tons : domain expansion megumi

666,66 tons : 80% nanami , BOS mahito

800 tons : domain expansion BOS mahito

926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike ) , todo ( goodwill) , yuji (goodwill)

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya/120%) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya , todo

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , comolete heavenly restriction maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

1,44 killotons : domain expansion 120% mahito , domain expansion jogo

2 killotons : Polymorphic Soul Isomer mahito

so here is what i have for now , it is not perfect and i would apreciate input , if there are any doubts i will anwser , but just so you guys know there are some charactes like toji , jogo and zero cursed energy maki who are far above they actual rating due to scaling chain , but lack multipliers to be placed any higher

Ps: who the hell though that 1.2 multipliers were a good thing,my brain hurts

Last edited:
so here it goes

463 tons : megumi , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara , nue , divine dog , max elephant , BOS yuji

500/550 tons (i actually don't know which of then is baseline 8-A+) : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu , 80% BOS nanami

600/660 tons : domain expansion megumi

750/825 tons : BOS 120% nanami , BOS mahito

900/990 tons : BOS domain expansion mahito

926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , naobito , naoya , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike )

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , zero cursed energy maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

2 killotons : Polymorphic_Soul_Isomer mahito

so here is what i have for now , it is not perfect and i would apreciate input , if there are any doubts i will anwser , but just so you guys know there are some charactes like toji , jogo and zero cursed energy maki who are far above they actual rating due to scaling chain , but lack multipliers to be placed any higher

Looks great at a glance. I think Naoya can go up atleast one as he fought evenly with Choso and Naobito aswell as he fought comparably to Shibuya Nanami (Dagon had more trouble with him than Maki and Nanami IIRC)
No qualms with everything else.

Looks great at a glance. I think Naoya can go up atleast one as he fought evenly with Choso and Naobito aswell as he fought comparably to Shibuya Nanami (Dagon had more trouble with him than Maki and Nanami IIRC)
No qualms with everything else.
Yea definitely. Naobito's able to do much more damage than ot Nanami could do to dagons water shield and dagon himself.

Hanami calc is 926 tons, Kusakabe tanks 593 tons, Jogo calc is 718 tons.

Gojo scales above them immensely but others do as well. Such as Yuji, Mahito, Nanami, Naobito, Naoya, Choso, and others but I can't think of them now. Yuji mainly gets stronger and as we know there are several different ways for multipliers like Mahitos isb or Divine dog or frss and Gojo scales above all of this. So bare minimum Gojo should be Low 7-C to 7-C. I mean we saw what he did to Jogo, Hanami and they're the main ones who have these calcs.
But that's just floating around Baseline Low7-C, not close to 7-C

Yeah but is baseline 8-A + 500 or 550 ?
the "+" symbol should be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier. So no

So, now that there's good headway in AP is there anything for speed?
We change most profiles to hypersonic because of maki's updated calc , some people may upscale to hypersonic+

We have to decide if the MHS calc for gojo i posted before is good to go and who should scale to it

Last edited:
I think these people should get hypersonic+ or high hypersonic

Naobito- Blitzed Maki and Nanami's perception to a great extent, considered the faster Sorcerer up to this point in the series
Naoya- Superior to Naobito, fought against Maki who easily blitzed Ogi.
Ogi- Scales to Naobito
Maki fhr- Blitzed Ogi's perception. Can fight all of the Hei and kill them. Considered to be on Toji's level
Jogo- Scales to or above Dagon and killed Naobito
Choso- can perceive Naoya in frss, his piercing blood is considered frightening to Naoya

They both should be hypersonic+ in Shibuya
Yuji- He scales to a ton of people so obviously
Megumi-Scales to a ton of people like Yuji does

so here it goes

463 tons : megumi , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara , nue , divine dog , max elephant , BOS yuji

550 tons (i actually don't know which of then is baseline 8-A+) : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu , 80% BOS nanami

825 tons : BOS 120% nanami , BOS mahito

926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike )

990 tons : BOS domain expansion mahito

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , zero cursed energy maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

So I'm going to look at this for the most part and just ask questions here and there.
so here it goes

I think for the most part this seems fine, my only real issue is what are we considering BOS Yuji? This is mainly because I don't think Cursed-Womb Yuji and before should be scaling to the dogs due to Yuji being a real vacuum at this point in the series. I'm also a bit unsure about Megumi and Nobara. Both clearly are stronger than their Cursed-Womb painting selves, so having them scale to Divine Dog all the way back seems a bit shakey. Everyone else looks fine for the most part.
550 tons (i actually don't know which of then is baseline 8-A+) : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu , 80% BOS nanami
I'm not sure we should break Nanami up between arcs like this. We have no real reason to believe he's changed in power between this and Shibuya like that. In actuality, he should just scale to BOS Mahito, maybe a bit below since we see for the most part he's able to fight with Mahito without going into Overtime and once he enters it, he not only blitz but also seems to easily hurt Mahito.
Seems fine
825 tons : BOS 120% nanami , BOS mahito
Already said my thoughts on this.
926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike )
I think this looks fine
990 tons : BOS domain expansion mahito
Fine with me
1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya
Nanami here should just be Overtime Nanami, since he appears to spend all of his Shibuya fights in Overtime mode.
Oddly enough here, I feel it would be fair to scale most of these characters above the likes of domain expansion dagon. This is because Yuji actually got a boost in between his fight with Choso and Mahito where he was given all those extra fingers by Jogo, which seemed to up his durability enough to the point that he could tank Black Flashes from Mahito. Jogo is also in a weird spot since his fights for the most part have him fighting the top tiers of the verse so for his tier here, I think he deserves an at least with this tier. Maki should be called Fully Heavenly Restricted. Generally I feel like everyone here except for Megumi and Dagon should have an At least in front of their tier.
Looks fine
Looks fine for me. And I think if we're lacking calcs for most of our god tiers, they should be scaled higher than this Mahito.

So I'm going to look at this for the most part and just ask questions here and there.

I think for the most part this seems fine, my only real issue is what are we considering BOS Yuji? This is mainly because I don't think Cursed-Womb Yuji and before should be scaling to the dogs due to Yuji being a real vacuum at this point in the series. I'm also a bit unsure about Megumi and Nobara. Both clearly are stronger than their Cursed-Womb painting selves, so having them scale to Divine Dog all the way back seems a bit shakey. Everyone else looks fine for the most part.
No problem, we scale our BOS trio to the 8-C calc then
I'm not sure we should break Nanami up between arcs like this. We have no real reason to believe he's changed in power between this and Shibuya like that. In actuality, he should just scale to BOS Mahito, maybe a bit below since we see for the most part he's able to fight with Mahito without going into Overtime and once he enters it, he not only blitz but also seems to easily hurt Mahito.
That is fine , will change it
Seems fine

Already said my thoughts on this.

I think this looks fine

Fine with me

Nanami here should just be Overtime Nanami, since he appears to spend all of his Shibuya fights in Overtime mode.
Ok , will change
Oddly enough here, I feel it would be fair to scale most of these characters above the likes of domain expansion dagon. This is because Yuji actually got a boost in between his fight with Choso and Mahito where he was given all those extra fingers by Jogo, which seemed to up his durability enough to the point that he could tank Black Flashes from Mahito. Jogo is also in a weird spot since his fights for the most part have him fighting the top tiers of the verse so for his tier here, I think he deserves an at least with this tier. Maki should be called Fully Heavenly Restricted. Generally I feel like everyone here except for Megumi and Dagon should have an At least in front of their tier.
Yeah a lot of people are getting at least ratings
Looks fine

Looks fine for me. And I think if we're lacking calcs for most of our god tiers, they should be scaled higher than this Mahito.
Yep , but the god tiers will be left for when the domain CRT came

Back