• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - "LS isn't even useful" Kashimo and Hakari LS upgrade

Cant they scale to the lifting strength needed for Hikari's legs to wistand the force of his legs crushing that shipping container?

IDK without more information, could you provide a scan of this?

Or at least say the chapter number so I can look it up myself?

Can you explain why they're scaling beyond you saying they should?

Scans of them grappling with them or with people that scale to the same lifting strength?

CRTs need proof, you've provided none.
Sadly the scaling is pretty narrow for these two. The best is the fact Hakari is considered in the main fighting force alongside Yuta and Maki. And for Kashimo he fights Hakari and Kashimo does this and this to him.

IDK without more information, could you provide a scan of this?

Or at least say the chapter number so I can look it up myself?
0185-017.png

Btw, he crushed two here, not one, idk how to calc this though

Sadly the scaling is pretty narrow for these two. The best is the fact Hakari is considered in the main fighting force alongside Yuta and Maki. And for Kashimo he fights Hakari and Kashimo does this and this to him.

0185-017.png

Btw, he crushed two here, not one, idk how to calc this though
Calc'ing it would be relatively simple. You can just calc the destruction of the two shipment containers. The result should be in Joules. Divide joules by the distance it took him to halt his momentum (The amount his legs bent to stop basically)

They don't need to scale in LS for something like that to count. If their main style of fighting was heavily based on Lifting Strength I could see it, but that's not the case here.

Also not certain if that's an LS feat, or just a durability feat for him. Looking up the chapter, 185.

He just fell out of the sky via some method. His body is just durable enough to withstand it. LS would be him pushing against that force

They don't need to scale in LS for something like that to count. If their main style of fighting was heavily based on Lifting Strength I could see it, but that's not the case here.
Idk what you mean, Kashimo grabbed his leg held him there, and the other he pushed his head down. The fighting style is irrelevant, they're enhanced by ce like all the characters' feats. There's also the fact good physiques + ce make one stronger as Gojo stated for Miguel meaning Hakari and Kashimo should follow this.

Idk what you mean, Kashimo grabbed his leg held him there, and the other he pushed his head down. The fighting style is irrelevant, they're enhanced by ce like all the characters' feats. There's also the fact good physiques + ce make one stronger as Gojo stated for Miguel meaning Hakari and Kashimo should follow this.
UES? Universal Energy Source. That's a completely different ballpark if that is the case.

Not super familiar with JJK, so you need to be patient with me. I've only read the manga once, hard to remember everything.

Also I wasn't talking about the two of them scaling to each other when I said, that seems fine from what I've seen. I'm talking about scaling to others.

Firstly, I would recommend you at least get Yuji's profile updated as well if you're going to start implementing his calc. Secondly, as much as I don't like to admit it, there isn't solid enough interactions between either kashimo or Hakari with other characters to allow for solid scaling LS wise for these two.

The most either has in direct scaling is that hakari could temporarily pin Yuji down with his doors in their first encounter.

Thirdly, why are people trying to use Hakari smashing the shipping container for LS when we have several of him feat of him punching the shipping containers around to use instead.

Finally, the best you could probably use for scaling is that Hakari and Kashimo are set comparable to a Special Grade Sorcerer like Yuta who has direct scaling to Yuji and should be above the likes of Chojuro who performs the Class M feat as he's only Special Grade 1 (Grade 1 for non jujutsu high sorcerer's) but that's iffy

UES? Universal Energy Source. That's a completely different ballpark if that is the case.
No. Better yet, precise ce control, while someone like Yuta is noted to have sloppy ce control Kashimo and Hakari aren't.

Firstly, I would recommend you at least get Yuji's profile updated as well if you're going to start implementing his calc. Secondly, as much as I don't like to admit it, there isn't solid enough interactions between either kashimo or Hakari with other characters to allow for solid scaling LS wise for these two.

The most either has in direct scaling is that hakari could temporarily pin Yuji down with his doors in their first encounter.

Thirdly, why are people trying to use Hakari smashing the shipping container for LS when we have several of him feat of him punching the shipping containers around to use instead.

Finally, the best you could probably use for scaling is that Hakari and Kashimo are set comparable to a Special Grade Sorcerer like Yuta who has direct scaling to Yuji and should be above the likes of Chojuro who performs the Class M feat as he's only Special Grade 1 (Grade 1 for non jujutsu high sorcerer's) but that's iffy
The best is the fact Hakari is considered in the main fighting force alongside Yuta and Maki. And for Kashimo he fights Hakari and Kashimo does this and this to him.

Because the latter gives lower result and is AP. As he is punching it. Whereas in the first feat, he completely smashes 2 shipping containers flat, and halts his momentum so he doesn't fall on his ass while landing.

But we do allow for people to get Lifting Strength from launching things away. For Example, All-Might and Deku get some of their lifting Strength from punching a cube in one of the movies. Something you yourself calculated
That's not just a punch, the two of them were pushing and clashing against Wolfram for a prolonged period of time. With both struggling for dominance.

This is deemed as acceptable, if it was just a single impact moment it wouldn't be useable.

Harkari is just punching and nothing else to my knowledge.

That's not just a punch, the two of them were pushing and clashing against Wolfram for a prolonged period of time. With both struggling for dominance.

This is deemed as acceptable, if it was just a single impact moment it wouldn't be useable.

To be fair, wouldn't the initial impact from the punch mitigate MOST of the force of the cube? The prolonged clash would be between two significantly weakened forces. I am in agreement tho that Hakari's punching feat is invalid for LS.

To be fair, wouldn't the initial impact from the punch mitigate MOST of the force of the cube? The prolonged clash would be between two significantly weakened forces. I am in agreement tho that Hakari's punching feat is invalid for LS.
Wolfram's attack withstood the force of that impact and continued to push against it. Their strike stopped his throw but didn't overpower it.

They were not weakened as both were continuing to put power into the struggle, until Wolfram was overpowered.

This thread is not about MHA, take that somewhere else. This is derailing the thread.

Wolfram's attack withstood the force of that impact and continued to push against it. Their strike stopped his throw but didn't overpower it.

They were not weakened as both were continuing to put power into the struggle, until Wolfram was overpowered.

This thread is not about MHA, take that somewhere else. This is derailing the thread.
I won't continue much on this since it's not really relevant to the thread. But I don't think withstanding the force means it continues to push against something with the same initial force. It's initial force would decrease from the moment of impact, but that doesn't mean no force is left behind. Just a decreased amount. Same for the punch. The "prolonged" part would be between two lesser forces. Unless there's a reason to assume both would maintain their initial forces during a collision.

If two Bowling Balls are being blown into eachother with a force of sayyyy 10,000 Newtons, when they collide, their speed and force will decrease drastically. But they're still being slowly pushed against each other for a prolonged time because of the "blowing" continuing to exert force on both of them (The force before they hit each other was built up. It's obviously not instant or anything since it doesn't have infinite acceleration).

I'll stop derailing from here.

If it's not clear, people like Naoya would qualify for Class M as well given how he ragdolled Maki around in their fight, and Naoya is below these two. The Maki we're referring to is a weakened Maki, one not capable of even killing Naoya.

We also allow it for swinging metal pipes? Or there's a whole supporting feat for Dark Shadow where it's just him busting down a wall which you also calculated.

I'm bringing this up because it feels like if these count for LS, punching a metal container so hard it flies should as well

We also allow it for swinging metal pipes? Or there's a whole supporting feat for Dark Shadow where it's just him busting down a wall which you also calculated.

I'm bringing this up because it feels like if these count for LS, punching a metal container so hard it flies should as well
Swing an object is allowed. Dark Shadow was not punching, he was pushing Re-Destro down and they both went through a wall while this was happening.

Punching straight is not LS, I linked that on our LS page to you as well. If you have issues with something else, make a thread to discuss it.

If it's not clear, people like Naoya would qualify for Class M as well given how he ragdolled Maki around in their fight, and Naoya is below these two. The Maki we're referring to is a weakened Maki, one not capable of even killing Naoya.
Speaking of Naoya, Maki has a decent Lifting Strength feat too. She planned to stop Naoya when he was running at top speed. Naoya as we know was running at Supersonic speeds at the time, and stated that strength is speed and mass. So that would prolly be easy to calc. Just take the Kinetic Energy of Naoya, then divide it by the distance Maki would've moved to stop it (Likely very little). I know there are some others, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

Speaking of Naoya, Maki has a decent Lifting Strength feat too. She planned to stop Naoya when he was running at top speed. Naoya as we know was running at Supersonic speeds at the time, and stated that strength is speed and mass. So that would prolly be easy to calc. Just take the Kinetic Energy of Naoya, then divide it by the distance Maki would've moved to stop it (Likely very little). I know there are some others, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
I'll try that now.

Also not certain if that's an LS feat, or just a durability feat for him. Looking up the chapter, 185.

He just fell out of the sky via some method. His body is just durable enough to withstand it. LS would be him pushing against that force
Is this feat works? Him throwing Uraume through the building. It's not done by SS as far as I see
4-lLt97MtNU6vRE-m.jpg

Back