• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK is abusing UES

And im saying Sukuna stood close enough to tank comparable amounts of energy from his own attack. So the Arrow should scale to his CE enhanced durability.
Unless Sukuna is getting hit by the arrow himself, he would not scale to it in dura

Unless Sukuna is getting hit by the arrow himself, he would not scale to it in dura
Honestly I can see him having that level of durability via CE enhancements since CE can strengthen one's body, the same thing they use for attacks can be used for defense. Although Sukuna is really the only person who's shown this and even then it's not applicable towards his normal durability since it needs to be greatly enhanced by CE augmentation.

Honestly I can see him having that level of durability via CE enhancements since CE can strengthen one's body, the same thing they use for attacks can be used for defense. Although Sukuna is really the only person who's shown this and even then it's not applicable towards his normal durability since it needs to be greatly enhanced by CE augmentation.
We know CE can strengthen the body

It needs to be proven that the same amount of CE in the body is the same amount of CE in that arrow

That arrow acts like a Nuke I don't see why he should shoot himself. It has wide range. It's really nitpicking at this point to asking "did Sukuna shoot himself "
If he isn't getting shot with the arrow, he has no reason to scale to or scale close to the full yield

I hope this helps. It's clearly mentioned Sukuna can make up for the CT(Ten shadows) output with his CE control & Output
img
Also I find it funny no one replied to this.
Divine Dogs AP > Megumi but here It's Clearly mentioned as Sukuna can extend it like his own body parts and make up for the Strength of divine dogs with his own Output.
Also let's not forget Sukuna durability > Mahogara which is also his CT currently.

Also I find it funny no one replied to this.
Divine Dogs AP > Megumi but here It's Clearly mentioned as Sukuna can extend it like his own body parts and make up for the Strength of divine dogs with his own Output.
Also let's not forget Sukuna durability > Mahogara which is also his CT currently.
Uh, don't Shikigami share Cursed Energy with the person summoning them? So, everyone he'd summon would have the same amount of Cursed Energy as him. What this seems to say that even a partially summoned Demon Dog, which is weak as hell normally, is now really strong because Sukuna can channel his massive Cursed Energy into them.

How much would the yield drop if he was standing like, a meter or two away from the explosion's center?
A lot
Uh, don't Shikigami share Cursed Energy with the person summoning them? So, everyone he'd summon would have the same amount of Cursed Energy as him. What this seems to say that even a partially summoned Demon Dog, which is weak as hell normally, is now really strong because Sukuna can channel his massive Cursed Energy into them.
So Mahoraga is equal to Megumi

This is cap.
Reggie was man handling Megumi. Divine dog one shoted it.
Shikigami > Users it's a fact
Hanami was man handling Megumi. But divine dog was doing better against him.
They do share connect and CE but my point is Sukuna can output same amount CE as his CT here.

This is cap.
Reggie was man handling Megumi. Divine dog one shoted it.
Shikigami > Users it's a fact
Hanami was man handling Megumi. But divine dog was doing better against him.
They do share connect and CE but my point is Sukuna can output same amount CE as his CT here.
The Shikigami can output more of the user's Cursed Energy than the user himself can with their specialties, at least usually. Sukuna is just using the Divine Dogs as basically a channel for his CE. It doesn't necessarily make them superior to a fully manifested Shikigami, just usable. Will continue later, gtg.

The Shikigami can output more of the user's Cursed Energy than the user himself can with their specialties, at least usually. Sukuna is just using the Divine Dogs as basically a channel for his CE. It doesn't necessarily make them superior to a fully manifested Shikigami, just usable. Will continue later, gtg.
Another argument from Ignorance when scans explicitly states Sukuna can compensate for the Output of Dogs with his own CE output.
Check the scans properly it clearly mentioned as Shikigami lost its power and Speed. Sukuna make up for it with his high output.
Also why ignore Mahogara durability < Sukuna durability?

Would Gojo's durability scale to his purple considering he tanked it at point blank?
He should
But he then mentions some funny things about the damage being reduced for him because it was his technique

Add that to the fact that purple isn't considered AP here so there'll be no "durability" in the first place.

I agree with the OP.

If all of Sukuna's attacks were on par with the fire arrow then the Mahoraga fight should've ended on the first punch.

Makes 0 sense otherwise as Mahoraga literally took 0 damage from Sukuna striking it.

Even though I agree that there isn’t a direct link between CT and CE physicals this ^^ is still poor reasoning. I’m going to assume you don’t know Mahoraga’s ability.

you do realize you’re comparing a casual Sukuna who had no idea what Mahoraga can do to a serious Sukuna who needed to one shot Mahoraga with an attack it’s never seen before.

Mahoraga adapted to slashing attacks in general after experiencing a lesser versions of it from a casual Sukuna. When Sukuna figured out it’s ability, he deduced that the only way to take it down was to hit it with a new attack strong and hot enough to slaughter it while it’s regenerating.

We don't care

There being no link between CT and CE Reinforcement means there's no scaling to that

Also his fire arrow did more than his domain expansion bruh

Even though I agree that there isn’t a direct link between CT and CE physicals this ^^ is still poor reasoning. I’m going to assume you don’t know Mahoraga’s ability.

you do realize you’re comparing a casual Sukuna who had no idea what Mahoraga can do to a serious Sukuna who needed to one shot Mahoraga with an attack it’s never seen before.

Mahoraga adapted to slashing attacks in general after experiencing a lesser versions of it from a casual Sukuna. When Sukuna figured out it’s ability, he deduced that the only way to take it down was to hit it with a new attack strong and hot enough to slaughter it while it’s regenerating.
Actually Sukuna CE reinforcement on his body > his CT
Sukuna durability > Mahogara, Agito.
Sukuna striking Power and Speed > Agito
Sukuna could make up for Divine Dog Power with his CE reinforcement alone. Where Divine Dog is a CT here.

Overall I can't speak for every character in JJK but Sukuna does showcases feats which puts his Body reinforcement above his CT.

Actually Sukuna CE reinforcement on his body > his CT
Sukuna durability > Mahogara, Agito.
Sukuna striking Power and Speed > Agito
Sukuna could make up for Divine Dog Power with his CE reinforcement alone. Where Divine Dog is a CT here.

Overall I can't speak for every character in JJK but Sukuna does showcases feats which puts his Body reinforcement above his CT.

I agree

Same. I just hated the Sukuna example, can’t really say much about the rest of the cast.

Mahoraga adapted to slashing attacks in general after experiencing a lesser versions of it from a casual Sukuna.
Mahoraga got surface cuts from an empowered Dismantle (I know it's empowered because Sukuna used the hand sign for the technique, something that makes techiques stronger) the first time it was used on him while his casual Dismantles can easily slice apart Special Grade curses and turn people into cubes

Mahoraga got surface cuts from an empowered Dismantle (I know it's empowered because Sukuna used the hand sign for the technique, something that makes techiques stronger) the first time it was used on him while his casual Dismantles can easily slice apart Special Grade curses and turn people into cubes
If his normal dismantle can slice special grade curse then that means Mahogara durability > casual dismantle/Special Grade curse durability that's all I don't see Sukuna stating he was going all out at first dismantle. Heck Mahogara adapted to that casual dismantle and deflected it.

How TF Jogos Durability < Mahogara durability makes it looks like Sukuna was going all out against Mahogara?
  1. Sukuna Bliztes Mahogara and Saved Haruta
  2. Sukuna again shows more speed and power than Mahogara and punches and slashes it.
  3. Mahogara adapts and kicks which makes Sukuna fly over several buildings
  4. Then Sukuna again shown to capable of Blizting Mahogara and slashing him and kicking him to ground.
  5. This just shows Sukuna wasn't going all out at first time
  6. Additionally just destroying one part of the body part of Mahogara wouldn't be enough to destroy Mahogara. He needed some long range attack to kill it.
  7. Let's not forget Gojo Black flash has higher AP overall but He needed Blue to completely neg Agito. Despite Black flash shown to destroy Agito Body parts. It's just range all that happens here
AP & DC are treated case by case. It doesn't have to be physical body should display same level of destructive power. Otherwise we wouldn't having this AP section in vs wiki.

Another argument from Ignorance when scans explicitly states Sukuna can compensate for the Output of Dogs with his own CE output.
Check the scans properly it clearly mentioned as Shikigami lost its power and Speed. Sukuna make up for it with his high output.
Also why ignore Mahogara durability < Sukuna durability?
Durability doesn't matter because they share the same Cursed Energy pool. It just means that Sukuna can reinforce himself better than Mahoraga. Ten Shadows cannot be equated to other techniques because all the shikigami are built for different things. Megumi's weakness is his own. He has poor reinforcement and thus his Shikigami are stronger despite using the same pool he does. That is why Sukuna restoring their strength is useless. His CE is just so naturally high that despite being partially manifested, they are still heavy hitters.

Durability doesn't matter because they share the same Cursed Energy pool. It just means that Sukuna can reinforce himself better than Mahoraga. Ten Shadows cannot be equated to other techniques because all the shikigami are built for different things. Megumi's weakness is his own. He has poor reinforcement and thus his Shikigami are stronger despite using the same pool he does.
Thanks for Conceding Sukuna can reinforce himself better than his CT output

Ten Shadows shikigami aren't just a skill on ur ability wheel. They are very close to actual creatures and have their own set of strengths and weaknesses.

Btw, I am still on the fence, but I'm leaning towards agreeing with the thread.

Last edited:
No, he can reinforce himself better than somebody who has the same amount of cursed energy as him.
Doesn't matter whole point is Sukuna can reinforce his body with same amount of CE Output as his CT.
Reading comprehension curse has plagued JJK community since the dawn of time
Say that when you can make a reply without Contradicting yourself.
Ten Shadows shikigami aren't just a skill on ur ability wheel. They are very close to actual creatures and have their own set of strengths and weaknesses.
The whole notion of this thread is CT > physical reinforcement. Which no one has even given a proper reasoning
Instead of comparing DC and AP where both varies on case by case.

Doesn't matter whole point is Sukuna can reinforce his body with same amount of CE Output as his CT.
Ten Shadows is not about output. This is a false equivalence. It summons creatures that use their own silly little gimmicks and rely on your Cursed Energy. I do not see in what world your Pokemon not being able to use your energy as well as you can means that all CTs can be outscaled or matched by regular reinforcement. Makes little sense. They aren't a move that uses the same amount of CE all the time. As I've said, they have strengths and weaknesses and have different builds for different situations, they can't be compared to Sukuna's Fire Arrow which is an attack fueled by energy and just let rip.
Say that when you can make a reply without Contradicting yourself.
Unfortunately that would require me to stop watching JJK.

Back