• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No someone brought up reasons as to why Hanami's calc isn't valid so I need another calc to scale off of.

What’s the feat?

Also does anyone know other feats we can use? Just bring whatever you can. Mechamaru might have something I think.

Here's what I propose.

Use Nanami calc -> Mahito strong as Nanami in OT -> ISB is a 2x amp -> That gets us to 750.4 tons for ISB -> All High Tiers would one tap ISB -> High tiers Low 7-C.

The 3x increase could actually be a 3.6x increase since his transformation is stated to be 200% above his normal form that was already fighting at 120%. 3*1.2 = 3.6x increase.

The 3x increase could actually be a 3.6x increase since his transformation is stated to be 200% above his normal form that was already fighting at 120%. 3*1.2 = 3.6x increase.
Incorrect

That doesn't say it's 200% stronger, it says it's 200% OF his normal form.

His regular self is at 100%, and later they brought up to 120% of his self, then that went to 200% of his self

Don't wank this shit

Assuming you were replying to me
12.png
13.png
17.png

Incorrect

That doesn't say it's 200% stronger, it says it's 200% OF his normal form.

His regular self is at 100%, and later they brought up to 120% of his self, then that went to 200% of his self

Don't wank this shit
Woah, chill. I ain't trying to wank anything. It says he's 200% tougher than his original form. His original form/body was fighting at 120% already. All I'm suggesting is he's 3.6x stronger than himself at 100%. There's no reason to assume "original form" is referring to him at 100% power and not 120%, because it's clearly referring to his original body since it changed.

Assuming you were replying to me
12.png
13.png
17.png

Woah, chill. I ain't trying to wank anything. It says he's 200% tougher than his original form. His original form/body was fighting at 120% already. All I'm suggesting is he's 3.6x stronger than himself at 100%. There's no reason to assume "original form" is referring to him at 100% power and not 120%, because it's clearly referring to his original body since it changed.
Sorry for that. I hate this verse.

We have a better translation on his profile from one of our (ex) translators since Viz sucks.
"The bare soul of a true soul. Its strength is 200% that of its original form (compared to ours). Additionally, its strength has been increased by the 'binding' of 'transformation (except for the blade)'!!"
It's not 200% tougher, it's 200% of its original strength

Sorry for that. I hate this verse.

We have a better translation on his profile from one of our (ex) translators since Viz sucks.

It's not 200% tougher, it's 200% of its original strength
The problem is the translation doesn't 200% of his original strength. It says 200% of his original form. That's the important word there. Because this is a transformation he undergoes which changes his physical appearance. The page I sent further contextualizes this belief by stating his "hands are like their original form". Original form is simply referring to what he looked like before his transformation. And he was already at 120% IN that original form. If it were explicit and stated "200% of his original strength" I'd be more inclined to believe it. But I think the use of the word "form" is used for a reason.

The problem is the translation doesn't 200% of his original strength. It says 200% of his original form. That's the important word there. Because this is a transformation he undergoes which changes his physical appearance. The page I sent further contextualizes this belief by stating his "hands are like their original form". Original form is simply referring to what he looked like before his transformation. And he was already at 120% IN that original form. If it were explicit and stated "200% of his original strength" I'd be more inclined to believe it. But I think the use of the word "form" is used for a reason.
His original form would not include any amplifications or anything.
It means his regular (aka ORIGINAL) strength levels.

Now if he said "previous strength", that'd be better.

You need more evidence to say he got 2x stronger of the 120% potential amp

Ya arguing over a slight higher multiplied difference? THE VERSE STILL GONNA BE LOW 7-C LMAOOOOOOO

His original form would not include any amplifications or anything.
It means his regular (aka ORIGINAL) strength levels.

Now if he said "previous strength", that'd be better.

You need more evidence to say he got 2x stronger of the 120% potential amp
Why would it not include Mahito unleashing more of his potential? It's not like dude was using some outside power-up. He just unleashed 120% of his potential from fighting Yuji and Todo. Nor does it make any comment about original strength. The very fact that "original form" is used to refer to how he simply appeared before should make it clear he's 200% stronger than himself after unlocking 120% of his potential. It would've been more clear if they just said he instead unleashed 200% of his potential. Then yeah, I'd be inclined to agree. But there's no reason "original form" wouldn't include any power he unlocked while IN that form.

Ya arguing over a slight higher multiplied difference? THE VERSE STILL GONNA BE LOW 7-C LMAOOOOOOO
MIndsets like this are the reason why this verse is currently dogshit

On top of that, it won't be Low 7-C anymore if that multiplier is out

Why would it not include Mahito unleashing more of his potential? It's not like dude was using some outside power-up. He just unleashed 120% of his potential from fighting Yuji and Todo. Nor does it make any comment about original strength. The very fact that "original form" is used to refer to how he simply appeared before should make it clear he's 200% stronger than himself after unlocking 120% of his potential. It would've been more clear if they just said he instead unleashed 200% of his potential. Then yeah, I'd be inclined to agree. But there's no reason "original form" wouldn't include any power he unlocked while IN that form.
Original ≠ Previous
That's the issue

The issue with things of this nature and people superseding their previous "forms" and such is that "original" refers to their first state outside of any temporary changes to their strength or something.

Original means his regular self. Him in the 120% zone isn't his original self. Isn't even the regular level of cursed energy he outputs.

So for me, it won't work

Speaking of 200%, @Arnoldstone18 is there a calc for 200% Hollow Purple, and isn't there one for the Hollow Purple Gojo used against Hanami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back