• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what he said. He echos the same sentiment in the official Viz translation, too. Everything you’re saying is just unsubstantiated with nothing to support it. He specifies output for his techniques, so this argument on your end is made-up.
Nothing is made up

Multiple feats and Statement > one Statement less viability.

Kenjaku >~ Yuki ~ Yuta (By statements)

Same Kenjaku was ******** his pants when Gojo pulled and was trusting 15F Sukuna to fight Gojo which already puts

15F Sukuna > Kenjaku >~ Yuta

Kenjaku also never saw Yuta as a literally threat he even mocks him stating even Geto would have bodied him previously when Gojo stated Yuta can replace him.
Actually, he did. In-fact, he also did that without Limitless. No idea what you’re saying the rest of your sentence.
That's later
Domains are the pinnacle of Jujutsu, and considering he was only trying to get to Yorozu, there’s no point to using that much Cursed Energy. Also, it wasn’t a Dismantle, it was cleave, evidenced by the fact that:

A. He claimed himself to get serious.
B. Cleave is made to take down an opponent in one-swoop, as he did to Ishigori
Got serious and one shoted him nonetheless.
Because he needs Ishigori awake and capable of transferring points, for one. If you look at every instance of points being transferred (Higuruma vs Yuji, Megumi vs Reggie, Kashimo vs Hakari), all of the losing parties were awake and conscious to transfer the necessary points.
He could just break their bone and ask them to give the point's.

Also Ishigori & Uro were ******** their pants just by Sukuna presence alone which never happened when with yuta.

Yuta has zero knowledge on 15F sukuna power and Yuji was unconscious most of the time when 15F gone rampage. If he really was in conscious he wouldn't have let Sukuna taken over. So that statement doesn't have any value either way.

If Majority people here believes Yuta can beat 15F Sukuna with current feats so far in the series feel free to scale Yuta to 15F Sukuna. Anyway I will only be consider Yuta scaling above 15F Sukuna if he shows any good feats in Later chapters for now he is nowhere to be comparable to 15F Sukuna.

Last edited:
Nothing is made up

Multiple feats and Statement > one Statement less viability.

Kenjaku >~ Yuki ~ Yuta (By statements)

Same Kenjaku was ******** his pants when Gojo pulled and was trusting 15F Sukuna to fight Gojo which already puts

15F Sukuna > Kenjaku >~ Yuta

Kenjaku also never saw Yuta as a literally threat he even mocks him stating even Geto would have bodied him previously when Gojo stated Yuta can replace him.
It is. You’re actively ignoring, and making up statements to prove your point. Yuta is stated second to Gojo, twice, so Yuki isn’t superior to him. Kenjaku believing Yuta isn’t a threat is also pretty much non-applicable, since that same guy would say this about Jujutsu High’s forces.

The objective fact of the matter is that Sukuna himself says his physical movement is fine. Accept that or don’t, it doesn’t change what he said, nor that Maki and Yuji can keep up with him.

That's later
Irrelevant.

Got serious and one shoted him nonetheless.
So? Cleave is designed to, and Yuta has higher durability than Ishigori anyways?

He could just break their bone and ask them to give the point's.

Also Ishigori & Uro were ******** their pants just by Sukuna presence alone which never happened when with yuta.
He was holding back, with no intent to kill, alongside ensuring they wouldn’t hurt civilians as well. Yuta’s aura is creepy, not “overwhelmingly evil”, like Sukuna.

Yuta has zero knowledge on 15F sukuna power and Yuji was unconscious most of the time when 15F gone rampage. If he really was in conscious he wouldn't have let Sukuna taken over. So that statement doesn't have any value either way.
Based off what? You claimed he has no knowledge, based off what?

This is also completely ignoring his most recent feat, where he perceives Gojo’s less than 0.01 Domain Expansion, whereas people like Hakari and Maki can’t see what even happened.

Which goes to show just how much he was truly holding back in Sendai.

It is. You’re actively ignoring, and making up statements to prove your point. Yuta is stated second to Gojo, twice, so Yuki isn’t superior to him.
Second only to Gojo? Okay what changes? Nothing changes so far I don't know how second only to Gojo would remove other statements.

I never said Yuki is superior to Yuta I used relative Symbol. There was a statement for Yuki being relative to Yuta
Kenjaku believing Yuta isn’t a threat is also pretty much non-applicable, since that same guy would say this about Jujutsu High’s forces.
Irrelevant. Because Kenjaku is refering to them jumping on weakened Sukuna not full power Sukuna
The objective fact of the matter is that Sukuna himself says his physical movement is fine. Accept that or don’t, it doesn’t change what he said, nor that Maki and Yuji can keep up with him.
Later we see Sukuna Blizting someone who was able to Keep up Yuta. Holding Back doesn't mean Yuta speed was reduced to that extent.
Based off what? You claimed he has no knowledge, based off what?
Why would Yuta who hasn't met Sukuna would have knowledge on 15F Sukuna? Why would Yuji who was unconscious until Mahogara fight over had Knowledge on 15F Sukuna power? If he was unconscious because fighting Choso why didn't he switched back ? Are you saying He let Jogo run range in city and almost let Jogo meteor kill Panda and others on internationally?

Yuji statement has zero weight on 15F Sukuna power.
This is also completely ignoring his most recent feat, where he perceives Gojo’s less than 0.01 Domain Expansion, whereas people like Hakari and Maki can’t see what even happened.

Which goes to show just how much he was truly holding back in Sendai.
I never claimed Maki is on Yuta level you are just bringing irrelevant arguments.
If Majority people here believes Yuta can beat 15F Sukuna with current feats so far in the series feel free to scale Yuta to 15F Sukuna. Anyway I will only be consider Yuta scaling above 15F Sukuna if he shows any good feats in Later chapters for now he is nowhere to be comparable to 15F Sukuna.
^^^

Second only to Gojo? Okay what changes? Nothing changes so far I don't know how second only to Gojo would remove other statements.

I never said Yuki is superior to Yuta I used relative Symbol. There was a statement for Yuki being relative to Yuta
It means he’s superior to every modern sorcerer. Including Maki and Yuki, who fought 15F Sukuna.

There isn’t. Maki just says she’s a special grade, like Yuta. That doesn’t establish relativity.

Irrelevant. Because Kenjaku is refering to them jumping on weakened Sukuna not full power Sukuna
You somehow missed the point in that Kenjaku calls Yuta a heavy-hitter, lol. I said nothing about him fighting full power Sukuna, him being a threat is just something Kenjaku considers.

Later we see Sukuna Blizting someone who was able to Keep up Yuta. Holding Back doesn't mean Yuta speed was reduced to that extent.
Can you prove that?

Why would Yuta who hasn't met Sukuna would have knowledge on 15F Sukuna? Why would Yuji who was unconscious until Mahogara fight over had Knowledge on 15F Sukuna power? If he was unconscious because fighting Choso why didn't he switched back ? Are you saying He let Jogo run range in city and almost let Jogo meteor kill Panda and others on internationally?

Yuji statement has zero weight on 15F Sukuna power.
I argue Yuji would actually have the most amount of knowledge of Sukuna’s power, given he shares a body with him, alongside the fact that he saw firsthand Sukuna’s destruction, and still thought Yuta could kill him if he switched. A subsequent statement he never makes again, even after seeing his supposedly stronger senior, Hakari, until Maki.

I never claimed Maki is on Yuta level you are just bringing irrelevant arguments.
I never said you did, you are, as you consistently have proven to do, make things up and then say people are doing things that you’re doing. You should really stop that.

It means he’s superior to every modern sorcerer. Including Maki and Yuki, who fought 15F Sukuna.
There isn’t. Maki just says she’s a special grade, like Yuta. That doesn’t establish relativity.
The translation I read stated both are relative. Mind sharing the raw scans ?

Also with that doesn't change the fact Kenjaku having hopes for 15F Sukhan beating Gojo not himself is crazy when Maki states Yuta can't beat Kenjaku they need Gojo for that

For Kenjaku Sukuna > himself

Sukuna > Kenjaku > Yuta
You somehow missed the point in that Kenjaku calls Yuta a heavy-hitter, lol. I said nothing about him fighting full power Sukuna, him being a threat is just something Kenjaku considers.
Calling heavy hitters doesn't scale Yuta anywhere.
Can you prove that?
Ryu already got blizted even you posted the scans what's there to prove ?
I argue Yuji would actually have the most amount of knowledge of Sukuna’s power, given he shares a body with him, alongside the fact that he saw firsthand Sukuna’s destruction, and still thought Yuta could kill him if he switched. A subsequent statement he never makes again, even after seeing his supposedly stronger senior, Hakari, until Maki.
Having body means knowing all of Sukuna power was never stated prove that
I never said you did, you are, as you consistently have proven to do, make things up and then say people are doing things that you’re doing. You should really stop that.
No it's you who brought up Maki didn't saw and only yuta could see that which was irrelevant to current arguments.

The translation I read stated both are relative. Mind sharing the raw scans ?
You made the claim they were, you should get them.

Ryu already got blizted even you posted the scans what's there to prove ?
I said prove Yuta couldn’t hold back his speed.

Also with that doesn't change the fact Kenjaku having hopes for 15F Sukhan beating Gojo not himself is crazy when Maki states Yuta can't beat Kenjaku they need Gojo for that
She never says that. You are, actively, and literally, as you have done upwards of five times now, made something up. Stop doing that, stop lying. What she actually says is this.

Never said that, I said he would know alongside seeing his destruction.

No it's you who brought up Maki didn't saw and only yuta could see that which was irrelevant to current arguments.
Are you intentionally being ignorant? If Yuta is the second strongest modern sorcerer, and he was holding back in Sendai, evidenced by the fact that he could preform a feat his peers couldn’t, that serves the fact that he wasn’t taking Sendai seriously.

Yuta was fighting seriously at Sendai imo but the thing is that he was fighting 2 special grades at the same time, and whenever he used Rika to engage with each one in a 2vs1 combat he was clearly superior.

I don't think Yuta scales to 15F Sukuna but I think it's possible to scale him to Sukuna's feats in Shibuya, that Sukuna who killed Ryu was fighting seriously so you can argue that he was playing against Maho and discovering him.

Full power 15F Sukuna is a different story as he killed Ryu in a few seconds and Gojo thought it will be hard to kill Kenjaku since Sukuna is there, so he would've put a good fight there.

Yuta was fighting seriously at Sendai imo
Yuta spends the entire cockroach fight not using RCT and Rika.

Yuta spends the second and third fights trying to get Uro and Ryu from civilians.

Ryu verbatim says if not for our points, you would’ve killed us.

Three separate statements, he wasn’t fighting seriously.

Yuta spends the entire cockroach fight not using RCT and Rika.

Yuta spends the second and third fights trying to get Uro and Ryu from civilians.

Ryu verbatim says if not for our points, you would’ve killed us.

Three separate statements, he wasn’t fighting seriously.
1) He wasn't fighting seriously against the cockroach, similar to how he wasn't fighting seriously against Uro and Ryu at the beginning.

2) No lol in fact he rushed immediately to Ryu to take him out because he has broad attacks that might affect civilians, if Yuta could speed blitz Ryu like Sukuna did he would've done so to take Ryu out and its not necessary to kill him.

3) That statement doesn't mean anything, Yuta won the fight so he could kill them right there, nothing implies that he could've killed them during the fight or that he was holding back.

In fact, when he summoned Rika and said "give me everything" indicating that he's gonna go all out, not to mention that Rika who's around Yuta's level was around Ryu's level as well and she had to break her limits and evolve during the fight and despite that the author specifically says that Yuta's strongest attack is still slightly weaker than Ryu's even when Rika is fully manifested.

1) He wasn't fighting seriously against the cockroach, similar to how he wasn't fighting seriously against Uro and Ryu at the beginning.
ye, that what he said
2) No lol in fact he rushed immediately to Ryu to take him out because he has broad attacks that might affect civilians, if Yuta could speed blitz Ryu like Sukuna did he would've done so to take Ryu out and its not necessary to kill him.
i mean, tell this to gojo vs hanami, jogo mahito, and the other guy too?
also, whats the point of killing a guy AFTER the match has decided? if yuta go for the kill why shouldnt he just do it mid-fight? not to mention he's not even using curse speech to tell them to just... die
need scans for the rest

Last edited:
Yuji very clearly remembers Sukuna's rampage in Shibuya so you could maybe make a point about scaling Yuta to Sukuna's feats during that but 15F Sukuna blitzing Ryu and one-shotting him and then Hakari and Maki needing to backup Yuta against a Sukuna weakened from fighting Gojo if winning was possible is pretty concrete grounds to say 15F Sukuna > Yuta. Mahoraga is also implied to have only survived Cleave in Malevolent Shrine due to adapting to slashing attacks beforehand, some people forget just how lethal Sukuna's slashing technique is.

ye, that what he said
And it doesn't contradict what I said.
i mean, tell this to gojo vs hanami, jogo mahito, and the other guy too?
That's, a really weird and bad comparison...
1) Jogo and Hanami were hiding between the crowds, Gojo couldn't use any of his attacks except for his fists which work in close range, and even then Jogo stated if it wasn't for the domain amplification he would've been one shotted when he barely engaged with Gojo, while Yuta couldn't bring Ryu close to death and Ryu was casually fighting him, you can't bring a scan for Ryu where he looks similar to Jogo here or to when Ryu was against Sukuna.
So no DA was protecting them

and 2) Hanami came when Gojo was already cornered, confused and trying to figure out what to do even Jogo said Gojo has reached the limit of what's he willing to sacrifice, not to mention that 3) Gojo's top priority was to protect the civilians as much as possible which is why he couldn't use most of his abilities where Yuta's priority was to knock Ryu out as fast as possible and despite that Gojo scared the hell out of them while Yuta had access to everything he can do but didn't do anything close to Gojo, so that's a really bad comparison which really surprised me lmfao.

also, whats the point of killing a guy AFTER the match has decided? if yuta go for the kill why shouldnt he just do it mid-fight? not to mention he's not even using curse speech to tell them to just... die
What's the point of sparring your enemies' life when you worked hard to beat them? If Yuta didn't want their points he would've killed them at the end of their battle that's all.

Yuji very clearly remembers Sukuna's rampage in Shibuya so you could maybe make a point about scaling Yuta to Sukuna's feats during that but 15F Sukuna blitzing Ryu and one-shotting him and then Hakari and Maki needing to backup Yuta against a Sukuna weakened from fighting Gojo if winning was possible is pretty concrete grounds to say 15F Sukuna > Yuta. Mahoraga is also implied to have only survived Cleave in Malevolent Shrine due to adapting to slashing attacks beforehand, some people forget just how lethal Sukuna's slashing technique is.
Thanks I forgot about that panel

But I think the possibility of Yuji thinking Yuta has more cursed energy so he can beat 15 Sukuna makes more sense. Yuji didn't had information on Yuta Abilities or strength when he made the request to Yuta. He even surprised the fact Yuta having more cursed energy than Gojo.

Yeah basically this, you can argue that Yuta scales to Sukuna’s feats in Shibuya, but arguing that Yuta will win a battle against that Sukuna is a bad case, yeah people are forgetting how deadly cleave is because of how Gojo survived it many times, but in fact any other character would have turned into spaghetti which what happened to Ryu

Is it fair grounds to scale Ryu's Granite Blast above the AP of most other techniques? Ryu is said to have the highest CE ever by the time of the Edo Period and then he also has the highest output among the Culling Game players. I guess the only person this wouldn't include might be Gojo with Hollow Purple (since he's not a CG player and Purple is a secret technique even within the Gojo Clan) and then Yuta with Rika Full Manifestation produced a slightly weaker blast than Ryu's

Is it fair grounds to scale Ryu's Granite Blast above the AP of most other techniques? Ryu is said to have the highest CE ever by the time of the Edo Period and then he also has the highest output among the Culling Game players. I guess the only person this wouldn't include might be Gojo with Hollow Purple (since he's not a CG player and Purple is a secret technique even within the Gojo Clan) and then Yuta with Rika Full Manifestation produced a slightly weaker blast than Ryu's
Yeah that's probably true, it's stronger than 50% maximum Uzumaki from jjk0 as well, Ryu is no joke when it comes to his blasts, Sukuna also shouldn't be included

You made the claim they were, you should get them.
I will take a look at the Raw scans later. I am busy with other things.
I said prove Yuta couldn’t hold back his speed.
Not my burden you are the one who claimed he was holding back to the extent burden is on you for making the claim.
She never says that. You are, actively, and literally, as you have done upwards of five times now, made something up. Stop doing that, stop lying. What she actually says is this.
Me reading different translation ≠ Lying stop your aggressive behaviour. There are different translation available in different sites it's not my problem to get it wrong.

If you can't talk properly don't even try to reply back.
Never said that, I said he would know alongside seeing his destruction.
Yuji has zero information on Yuta Abilities or CE output except yuta having more cursed energy than Gojo so seeing destruction alone wouldn't let Yuji can 💯 Yuta can beat Sukuna.
Are you intentionally being ignorant? If Yuta is the second strongest modern sorcerer, and he was holding back in Sendai, evidenced by the fact that he could preform a feat his peers couldn’t, that serves the fact that he wasn’t taking Sendai seriously.
No if Yuki is lost then Yuta can't beat Kenjaku on his own despite Yuji was handling Kenjaku herself that's what's the statement was made by Maki and others Indicating Yuta and Yuki are relative. Second strongest means nothing here. Character can be stronger than one another on low difference.

Even if you consider Yuta > Yuki it would be small differences not big enough to one shot one another.

Not my burden you are the one who claimed he was holding back to the extent burden is on you for making the claim.
Holding Back doesn't mean Yuta speed was reduced to that extent.
You made the claim.

Me reading different translation ≠ Lying stop your aggressive behaviour. There are different translation available in different sites it's not my problem to get it wrong.
The official has been out for months. I’m also not being aggressive, you’ve been on record making up claims for several times now. Me calling that out isn’t indicative of me being aggressive. I’ll also reply if I want, report me if you feel offended.

Yuji has zero information on Yuta Abilities or CE output except yuta having more cursed energy than Gojo so seeing destruction alone wouldn't let Yuji can 💯 Yuta can beat Sukuna.
Why, exactly, is that not a good enough reason for him to believe that, based off that information? Also, he does know about Yuta’s output, he points out how weird it is, in comparison to the other sorcerers.

No if Yuki is lost then Yuta can't beat Kenjaku on his own
Prove that.

despite Yuji was handling Kenjaku herself that's what's the statement was made by Maki and others Indicating Yuta and Yuki are relative.
Don’t know what you mean here.

Note, he only did this after being hit by Granite Blasts, which exceed Ryu’s standard AP, Kuro sword, which has roaches burst out of the body and ignores durability, and Uro’s Sky Manipulation, which explicitly is stated to bypass guards and break the sky, then the person.

You also missed the scan where he said he wanted to put more distance between them and the stadium.
I wanted to put more distance but that's not going to happen so "come rika give me everything"

The narrator stated Ryu's blast are stronger than Yuta's even at full power while Rika is fully manifested

And it doesn't contradict what I said.

That's, a really weird and bad comparison...
1) Jogo and Hanami were hiding between the crowds, Gojo couldn't use any of his attacks except for his fists which work in close range, and even then Jogo stated if it wasn't for the domain amplification he would've been one shotted when he barely engaged with Gojo, while Yuta couldn't bring Ryu close to death and Ryu was casually fighting him, you can't bring a scan for Ryu where he looks similar to Jogo here or to when Ryu was against Sukuna.
So no DA was protecting them

and 2) Hanami came when Gojo was already cornered, confused and trying to figure out what to do even Jogo said Gojo has reached the limit of what's he willing to sacrifice, not to mention that 3) Gojo's top priority was to protect the civilians as much as possible which is why he couldn't use most of his abilities where Yuta's priority was to knock Ryu out as fast as possible and despite that Gojo scared the hell out of them while Yuta had access to everything he can do but didn't do anything close to Gojo, so that's a really bad comparison which really surprised me lmfao.
still doesnt explain why he didnt just blitz them to death
What's the point of sparring your enemies' life when you worked hard to beat them? If Yuta didn't want their points he would've killed them at the end of their battle that's all.
again, there's more than enough ways for how yuta can kill them
but if you agree scaling wise, then thats fine by me

I wanted to put more distance but that's not going to happen so "come rika give me everything"

The narrator stated Ryu's blast are stronger than Yuta's even at full power while Rika is fully manifested
I don’t mind that, I’m saying he’s still holding back because he wasn’t killing them. He also explicitly didn’t use any lethal weapons. Dropped his sword against Kuro, and despite having a load of lethal weapons when Rika asked, he opted for a blunt steel arm.

The narrator stated Ryu's blast are stronger than Yuta's even at full power while Rika is fully manifested...
this would somehow scale ryu's blast to be stronger than yuta 2 years ago/ geto uzumaki + special grades?
please spare some scans.

still doesnt explain why he didnt just blitz them to death
I did, Gojo did blitz them and waw about to kill them if its not for DA, Yuta never did something close to that despite all the disadvantages that Gojo had.
again, there's more than enough ways for how yuta can kill them
No I don't think so.
I don’t mind that, I’m saying he’s still holding back because he wasn’t killing them. He also explicitly didn’t use any lethal weapons. Dropped his sword against Kuro, and despite having a load of lethal weapons when Rika asked, he opted for a blunt steel arm.
No he wasnt, he said I wanted to keep a distance but that's not gonna work, so come Rika give me everything which indicates that he decided to go all out.

Then even after Rika got a boost his full power attack was slightly weaker than Ishigori's.

this would somehow scale ryu's blast to be stronger than yuta 2 years ago/ geto uzumaki + special grades?
please spare some scans.
I did put scans there
And I did say this
it's stronger than 50% maximum Uzumaki from jjk0 as well, Ryu is no joke when it comes to his blasts, Sukuna also shouldn't be included

You made the claim.

The official has been out for months. I’m also not being aggressive, you’ve been on record making up claims for several times now. Me calling that out isn’t indicative of me being aggressive. I’ll also reply if I want, report me if you feel offended.

Why, exactly, is that not a good enough reason for him to believe that, based off that information? Also, he does know about Yuta’s output, he points out how weird it is, in comparison to the other sorcerers.

Prove that.

Don’t know what you mean here.
I concede on my part regarding Yuki and Yuta. After checking the Raws It doesn't state anything about relative. Yeah my bad.

But I am still inclined to say Yuji had no knowledge on Yuta output when He made a request to Yuta to Kill 15F Sukuna all he known about Yuta was his CE storage which was larger than Gojos.

Send the scans If we are going to treat Yuji having Knowledge on Yuta CE output.

didnt he withstand his own blast
yea he did

20vbfMk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back