• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the Sukuna calc's is that the building is some much closer to us than that the explosion's pillar that its not accurate to pixel scale it with that, it be like using a bee to meters in front of you to to measure the height of a house 30 meters behind it.

The problem with the Sukuna calc's is that the building is some much closer to us than that the explosion's pillar that its not accurate to pixel scale it with that, it be like using a bee to meters in front of you to to measure the height of a house 30 meters behind it.
It's really not that extreme, you can even see that part of the building is engulfed by the smoke of the explosion

It's really not that extreme, you can even see that part of the building is engulfed by the smoke of the explosion
There's a large gap between the pillar and buildings that the smoke covers. Keep in mind Sukuna and Mahoraga are in the middle of the domain area (where he shoots the arrow), while the still standing buildings and Megumi are outside its radius which is 75m. The explosion covers from the center to the edge as we see it reach the edge to touch the buildings. We don't have a proper angle or full visual width of the explosion to accurately pixel scale. it.

if Nanami at 80% is relative to Hanami's 926 Ton calc according to the CRT's proposal then Nanami at 100% would be 1157.5 Tons so his AP should be:
Multi-City Block level+ outside of Overtime. Small Town level at 100%, higher in Overtime, even higher with Black Flash

Regarding the fire arrow feats, I'm 99% sure you can use density of air instead of density of fire or air at a certain temperature. Given the area was originally well... normal temperatures before fire occupied the volume.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...kkaku_Mon_no_Saikyou_Kenja_Calc:_Fire_Tornado
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/Promare:_Sharknado-_er,_I_mean_Firenado

Former is what I used to blog the latter feat which was accepted. I know fire calcs are controversial regarding how they're done tho.
I thought about that
I mean if it's allowed I'll do an end with it
I made mine but im sleepy as **** so i will look at it again tomorrow. I probably ****** up calcing the energy cuz my eyes were closing lmao.

Looks nice Arnold

Heads up I'm stealing your Shibuya temp value

Looks nice Arnold

So we stealing each other stuff ayeee

I didn’t even steal the last one you did, I just ended up doing it myself.

I’m going to use an eclipses for the base flames. The just add the volume of the ellipses and cylinder from the edge of the ellipses

I thought about that
I mean if it's allowed I'll do an end with it

Looks nice Arnold

Arkenis also mentioned something I didn't consider. Sukuna's fire temp can actually be far higher. 2,800 degrees scaling off of Jogo (It also has to be hot enough to burn all the materials of Mahoraga who seems to be made of more than just flesh).

Arkenis also mentioned something I didn't consider. Sukuna's fire temp can actually be far higher. 2,800 degrees scaling off of Jogo (It also has to be hot enough to burn all the materials of Mahoraga who seems to be made of more than just flesh).
I used the value for steel melting and it barely made a difference because air gets lighter the higher you heat it

Also is is melting steel or vaporizing it?

Melting is only like 1482.5 celsius

I used the value for steel melting and it barely made a difference because air gets lighter the higher you heat it

Also is is melting steel or vaporizing it?

Melting is only like 1482.5 celsius
If you account for the density changing. For the high-end that uses the initial density of air like I did in the calc I linked earlier, it would make a much bigger difference.

So what do I need (To wank) the mechimaru calcs to be in order to be relevant?
If they're above 8-B they would be noteworthy. Or if they're close to 8-A, since you could prolly argue that Mechamaru can out x amount times more power depending on output. Like 5 years of cursed energy = 5x the result of 1 year worth of cursed energy for example.

If they're above 8-B they would be noteworthy. Or if they're close to 8-A, since you could prolly argue that Mechamaru can out x amount times more power depending on output. Like 5 years of cursed energy = 5x the result of 1 year worth of cursed energy for example.
Yea his 2 year blast is at least 24 tons based on what I calced the first one at

and his remaining 14 years would mean he has a max potential output of 168 Tons

Yea his 2 year blast is at least 24 tons based on what I calced the first one at

and his remaining 14 years would mean he has a max potential output of 168 Tons
Technically his full potential would be 17 years 5 months and 6 days worth of CE.

2 years = 6.312e+7 seconds
17y/5m/6d = 549758400 seconds
Difference = 549758400/6.312e+7 = 8.7097338403
Max Potential: 24*8.7097338403 = 209 Tons

This could of course change depending on the other feats (Funny enough, the feat involving leaving craters in the mountain used up not even a single day of CE).

I did, Gojo did blitz them and waw about to kill them if its not for DA, Yuta never did something close to that despite all the disadvantages that Gojo had.

No I don't think so.

No he wasnt, he said I wanted to keep a distance but that's not gonna work, so come Rika give me everything which indicates that he decided to go all out.

Then even after Rika got a boost his full power attack was slightly weaker than Ishigori's.
That doesn’t dispute the fact that both Ryu and Yuta agreed he was more than capable of killing them, and he spent the entire fight against Special Grade level opponents, trying to hold himself back until he couldn’t.

That doesn’t dispute the fact that both Ryu and Yuta agreed he was more than capable of killing them, and he spent the entire fight against Special Grade level opponents, trying to hold himself back until he couldn’t.
No I already explained he couldn't kill them, Ryu is clearly on Yuta's level.

I do think Yuta will win against Ryu or Uro in 1 vs 1 because he has Rika, but they are both relative to him, Yuta's full power attack was slightly weaker than Ishigori's.

No I already explained he couldn't kill them, Ryu is clearly on Yuta's level.

I do think Yuta will win against Ryu or Uro in 1 vs 1 because he has Rika, but they are both relative to him, Yuta's full power attack was slightly weaker than Ishigori's.
Ryu, out of his own mouth, said that Yuta would’ve killed them, if not for their points. It really isn’t even arguable.

Also, his full-power output is based on the remaining out of CE he had left, after using DE, and using RCT to one-shot the cockroach (which uses twice as much CT).

Ryu, out of his own mouth, said that Yuta would’ve killed them, if not for their points. It really isn’t even arguable.
Yuta won the fight, he could kill them if he didn't need their points, but because he needed the points he healed them.
Also, his full-power output is based on the remaining out of CE he had left, after using DE, and using RCT to one-shot the cockroach (which uses twice as much CT).
No that's not a full power attack then lol, also Rika became stronger during the fight.

Besides that, the perceptive of the building and pillar is way too off as I mentioned above.

I have another way to calc it. But first why is the perspective of the building and pillar off?

When the feat was last tried calced, the method said to be used for these types of feat is this one by DMUA. You can find it here in the comments.

What are you talking about? What’s wrong with my method?

Edit: don’t bother responding to me I’ll calc I’ll pixel scale it a different way and I will talk about my method with DMUA

Last edited:
Okay let’s get back on track

what do we need to talk about or what do we need to do now that pertains to the thread?

No someone brought up reasons as to why Hanami's calc isn't valid so I need another calc to scale off of.
I was planning on contacting staff but nevermind.

We could scale Grade 1 sorcerers and those comparable to them to Chojuro's calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back