• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA's comeback to 8-B AP, Durability and Striking Strength (Parts 3, 4 and 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baken384

He/Him
SIKE
Just kidding, maybe in another universe, anyways this my first time and probably the last time I'll be making a CRT and its just a minor upgrade or update
Jotaro should have Minor Heat/Fire Manipulation (Whatever the hell best matches the showings for Jotaro)

As we see here, Jotaro managed to light up his cigarette with Star Platinum here through sheer speed.
(Stardust Crusader Volume 11 Chapter 102 D'arby The Gambler Part 5)
51bda9a9-f511-4e32-9393-953f24ca0231.png
unknown.png

You could see the silhouette of Star Platinum's hand there on the cigar when he lit the cigar. It is made even more obvious in the anime as we see there Star Platinum literally create an obvious spark there and the cigar is lit on fire! I honestly think its safe to assume it created the small spark to light up the cigar with its fingers when you look at the manga panel, you could see SP's fingers there.

We see this ability again in Part 4 this time around against the fight against Sheer Heart Attack which showcases this ability in a more obvious manner than the D'arby one, Koichi was about to get his ass exploded on a whim but Jotaro made a fast decision and performed this feat to save Koichi.
(Diamond is Unbreakable Volume 10 Chapter 92, Sheer Heart Attack Part 4)
a656dc1f-7e02-4699-80c2-dee3cd349e6e.png
4e9af615-b81b-422b-9109-93412e3e905e.png

As we can see here Jotaro stopped time using Star Platinum and grabbed a piece of wood and managed to create a small campfire or whatever you call it through sheer speed alone to attract Sheer Heart Attack to the fire he made once time continues. Thank friction for that one

So I propose Jotaro/Star Platinum should have:
Minor Heat/Fire Manipulation (Star Platinum managed to lit Jotaro's cigar during the fight against D'arby with its fingers and created a small campfire against Sheer Heart Attack in its later years through sheer speed)
Idk which ability represents the two feats Jotaro has done but I personally think it leans more on Minor Heat Manipulation. Hopefully this ain't controversial.

Jokes aside, I believe the second feat would be based on friction rather than SP itself.
Hmm maybe I can word it better, it still relates to Star Platinum's speed since it is the one who used the power of friction to create that small fire.

I̵'̵m̵ ̵g̵o̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵f̵u̵c̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵b̵o̵y̵.̵

Also if we give characters heat manip via friction then sure yeah.
If we don't then probably not.

Whatever the wiki's standards on that say, the example where he just flicks his finger to light the cig is better than the SHA example though as the former was done without any aid.

This is like a super whatever minor addition and a mod already said ok.

Just slap it on Plat's profile if it's open I guess if this qualifies.

Here's a link to add.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back