• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA: Infinite Rotation tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So a while back since last year, there was a problem regarding what tier should be used for Johnny and Gyro's Super Spin.

In at least one talk with DarkLK i had monthes ago when i was trying to revise the whole JJBA verse (at the time, mind y'all), he said taht though the Super Spin is "Non-AP hax" in the sense that it can't affect stuff on a universal-scale, but it can harm beings up to 3-A or High 3-A even at the most. Here's the talk thread in case y'all want to see it for yourselves.

The case i'm trying to say is weather we should give High 3-A to Johnny and Gyro (of course only by their Super Spin, nothing more and nothing less. Just for that). Me, Antvasima, and DarkLK had all agree taht the Infinite Rotation, due to it;s ability to spin and gather "infinite" energy in the form of the Super Spin + going by our current description of High 3-A, would be, again, High 3-A. Now DarkLK told me that the Super Spin allows it to cross dimensional walls/realms, likely ignore durability, and ignore some time-space manipulation + the addition of being able to harm up to 3-A and High 3-A characters.

The question is, do we give it a solid tier of perhaps High 3-A because of how it deals "infinite" damage like on Johnny's profile here says? Or just keep it the way it is as Unknown?

It should have a solid tier of High 3-A, I think.

Alright now it's 3.

Will wait for more then i'll set it for both Johnny and Gyro given that he too uses this power.

Considering it's a technique which hurts characters with durability up to High 3-A and has that specific cap without being wishy-washy or confusing, High 3-A Infinite Rotation seems completely reasonable.

Also God damn part VII was so good.

Edit: Alrighty then. So 5 people agree, 3 being staff members (and admins at that too, eh~).

It's pretty aite in my book, dude. @Azathoth

So 7 people (5 being part of staff) have agreed on this, yeah. *Nods*

I know that DarkLK and Antvasima have agreed a while back about what the tier could be, which is High 3-A, so that pretty much settles it here it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back