• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinx vs Nora Valkyrie vs Mako Mankanshoku

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Expect a lot of chaos and a LOT of property damage.

All in character.

No prior knowledge or prep time.

Last one standing wins.

Gonna have to say no. Cooldowns are just limiters the League put in place so champions aren't ridiculously overpowered, but they're absent outside the Fields of Justice. Same thing with mana costs.

In my opinion I think Nora would win as she easily defeated Yang who is also Multi City Block Level+ so her Attack Potency could possibly be higher. And I also think Nora is physically more powerful than Jinx and Mako.

I think Mako would be the first to go down, due to her limit in range.

And I think Jinx Might have a chance if she used her crazy rocket bombardment thing at the beginning of her music video.

Then again Jinx is like a glass cannon so Nora has an advantage

Mako in her regalia is massively hypersonic whereas Jinx only has high hypersonic reactions. Mako blitzes.

Also, Nora doesn't belong here anymore now that RWBY was downgraded.

Yeah...this was made before the RWBY mass downgrade and the LoL speed downgrade. Somone should probably just close this it's an unfair matchup now.

Back