• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinbe Ut to H 6-A

At this point i'm suprised he didn't use that logic to make marineford fodders H6A for injurying WB

This's @TheMonkeMan 's nightmare. This guy is trying to get everyone at H6A!

dragon-ball-super-the-movie-broly.gif

Perospero was matched by 2 Sulong Minks.

Jack wiped out an army of Sulong Minks who were each >= Sulong Carrot.
I disagree with some randos being >= to the current ruler but good point. Perosphero also has some other High 6-A feats. For example,
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1015_016.png
Tanking the second hand force of Sanji's kick.https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1014_008-09.png
And harming Monster Chopper. Who tanked attacks from Queen for 30 minutes. And did in fact in the same scan.
Also, Perospero is below Katakuri, who got hurt by Oven.
And?
As for the fodder feats, Yamato didn't scream in pain like she did when she fought Kazenbo.

Also, she wasn't fully on guard when the fodder attacked her like she was against Kazenbo.
Fair enough.
At this point i'm suprised he didn't use that logic to make marineford fodders H6A for injurying WB
1. Those weren't fodder. They were all wearing the justice coats.
2. The Beast Pirates are constantly stated to be exceptionally powerful.

3 scabbards aren't 9 scabbards.

Show me Kiku's comparability showings.
They're shown to all be on the same level.

Inu and Neko have fought and matched each other.

Ashura Doji matched and hurt Kin'emon and Inu IIRC.

Kiku matched Kanjuro, who matched Kawamatsu, who made Kaido bleed and took a hit from his Dragon form.

Also, btw, I've been discussing the CRT with @KingTempest, and I'm switching to disagreeing with High 6-A Buso durability since WW did quite a bit of damage to Buso Jinbe and even made him dodge his attacks despite his buso, so there's no way for us to say that he would not scale to Buso Jinbe's durability.

I disagree with some randos being >= to the current ruler but good point. Perosphero also has some other High 6-A feats. For example,
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1015_016.png
Tanking the second hand force of Sanji's kick.
I seriously doubt the 2nd-hand force is enough to scale Pero's durability to the full damn kick.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1014_008-09.png
And harming Monster Chopper. Who tanked attacks from Queen for 30 minutes. And did in fact in the same scan.
No blood, and Chopper is not shown in pain.
Oven is fodder who got walloped by WCI arc Sanji.
1. Those weren't fodder. They were all wearing the justice coats.
2. The Beast Pirates are constantly stated to be exceptionally powerful.
So?

I disagree with some randos being >= to the current ruler but good point.
So what that she's ruler? Carrot wasn't given that rank because of powerlevel, she & the other Musketeers admitted there were stronger minks than her. It's not like being ruler makes you automatically the strongest: Riku is a king yet he has gladiators stronger than him under his rule like Kyros.

So what that she's ruler? Carrot wasn't given that rank because of powerlevel, she & the other Musketeers admitted there were stronger minks than her. It's not like being ruler makes you automatically the strongest: Riku is a king yet he has gladiators stronger than him under his rule like Kyros.
Not the point.

I have another point! When Jack said that Black Maria couldn't kill the Sccabards all 9 where present in the room, that Black Maria was in. Jack is even speaking in plural.

In that same scan you posted he's saying, not just Black Maria, but the Tobbirobo couldn't handle the Scabbards.

In that same scan you posted he's saying, not just Black Maria, but the Tobbirobo couldn't handle the Scabbards.
6 Tobiroppo. 9 Scabbards. And he was specifically talking to Black Maria. The way it reads to me is that he means someone on their level, isn't good enough to finish all 9.

There have been no counter arguments for jinbe’s haki being high 6-A and if I remember correctly agreed by staff, it should be fine to apply since it’s kinda a non controversial and small addition

right?

There have been no counter arguments for jinbe’s haki being high 6-A and if I remember correctly agreed by staff, it should be fine to apply since it’s kinda a non controversial and small addition

right?
Uh, there's a huge issue.

Who's Who damaged Jinbe's Buso, but due to Jack's statement WW cannot be High 6-A.

So it'd break scaling

Uh, there's a huge issue.

Who's Who damaged Jinbe's Buso, but due to Jack's statement WW cannot be High 6-A.

So it'd break scaling
End of the fight Who's Who was unable to do so and even broke his finger when using shigan.

Jinbe also tanked the rankyaku & Fang pistol with no damage. So it doesn't seem like Who's Who scales to Jinbe's full power Buso at all.

End of the fight Who's Who was unable to do so and even broke his finger when using shigan.

Jinbe also tanked the rankyaku & Fang pistol with no damage. So it doesn't seem like Who's Who scales to Jinbe's full power Buso at all.
Wasn't that only due to Jinbei getting an anger boost?

Wasn't that only due to Jinbei getting an anger boost?
That's just headcanon, it was never stated in the fight he got a rage boost amp. All we see for certain is that Jinbe's buso become be more potent via the feats & the fact a Buso lightning effect was now showing unlike before.

Attack Potency: Island level (Because the Tobiroppo are the Six strongest Shinuchi[1], they should be superior to the remaining Shinuchi like Base Hawkins. Looks down on Page One and should be stronger than him. Traded blows with Jinbe[2]), higher with Rokushiki (Noted that he actually had to start trying, then brought out a blade and started using Rokushiki[3]) or in Zoan Forms (Implied to be stronger than Page One[4]. His Hybrid clashed against Jinbe while using Busōshoku Haki[5]), even higher with Hybrid Rokushiki (Drew blood through Jinbe's Busōshoku Haki with his Gagan[5])

we scale only WWs strongest attacks to jimbes bosu durability so i don't see the issue

Attack Potency: Island level (Because the Tobiroppo are the Six strongest Shinuchi[1], they should be superior to the remaining Shinuchi like Base Hawkins. Looks down on Page One and should be stronger than him. Traded blows with Jinbe[2]), higher with Rokushiki (Noted that he actually had to start trying, then brought out a blade and started using Rokushiki[3]) or in Zoan Forms (Implied to be stronger than Page One[4]. His Hybrid clashed against Jinbe while using Busōshoku Haki[5]), even higher with Hybrid Rokushiki (Drew blood through Jinbe's Busōshoku Haki with his Gagan[5])

we scale only WWs strongest attacks to jimbes bosu durability so i don't see the issue
WW's Hybrid Rokushiki being High 6-A is the issue

That's just headcanon, it was never stated in the fight he got a rage boost amp. All we see for certain is that Jinbe's buso become be more potent via the feats & the fact a Buso lightning effect was now showing unlike before.
1: We do know that Haki blooms in the heat of battle, so he could have grown slightly during said fight.

2: Okay buddy.

You just said it your self, by the end of the fight he used better Buso. How did he get better Buso or why? Dunno but it seems to have happened though..
Various characters have different methods of amplifying their Buso from what it is normally:
Luffy has Gear Fourth​
Katakuri had Square Mochi​
Minks have Sulong​
Zoro has Enma​

Jinbe may be the same, in the first place his High 6-A Dura feat comes from him using a Buso technique called Kairagi Glaze showing he wasn't using just standard Buso to reach that level.

Various characters have different methods of amplifying their Buso from what it is normally:
Luffy has Gear Fourth​
Katakuri had Square Mochi​
Minks have Sulong​
Zoro has Enma​

Jinbe may be the same, in the first place his High 6-A Dura feat comes from him using a Buso technique called Kairagi Glaze showing he wasn't using just standard Buso to reach that level.
If it weren't for WW's Hybrid Rokushiki making Buso Jinbe bleed I'd agree with upgrading Jinbe's Buso durability

If it weren't for WW's Hybrid Rokushiki making Buso Jinbe bleed I'd agree with upgrading Jinbe's Buso durability
And later those very same attacks left him unscathed & even damaged WW when he tried attacking him physically.

I already brought up the fact it was Jinbe using his Kairagi Glaze technique to actually achieve the feat against BM & he never used that vs Who's Who.

Back