• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mori, The God of High School Vs Goku, Dragon Ball series

R1: Jin Without Jaebonchim 250,000 Goku without UI . . R2: Full power both sides

Ki related attacks not allowed, only physical feats and techniques

Both full health

Bloodlusted

Fight takes place in an empty multiverses

R1:?

R2:?

East curbstomp if Goku from Super. Mori at his peak before weakening himself could at most take out a few solar systems. Goku at his peak was capable of shaking the Infinite Void. If it's just manga DBZ Goku from the Buu Saga, they're fairly evenly matched, but I'd say that with Goku's age he has more experience in martial arts that gives him a slight edge over Mori, but that could be technically irrelavant considering Mori's chronological age. So I guess my own verdict is that R1 is a tie, slight advantage to Mori if he bypasses durability with acupuncture. R2 is a win for Mori with 250,000 time multiplier. Again I'm assuming this is Buu Saga Goku as that'd be the most equal

Back