• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mori Dan HDE Replacement (Part 1 of ???? HDE Replacements)

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Continuation of this thread. This should have been addressed on that thread but Pain... is a pain... Only cared about removing the ability and absolutely nothing else. why? It's best we don't speculate... So i will just pick up where ever he leaves off.

This will be short and simple.

As we know, Mori transcends his reality, However, this was not accepted to be Higher Dimensional Existence because the evidence of Mori having an additional dimensional axis was not sufficient to qualify based on our standards. The fact remains that Mori has a form of existence that transcends all of reality.

This is the description of Type 2 BDE:

Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.

Nirvana is a realm outside the scope of reality, which it transcends and governs, said reality is 3-D + 1-D in nature.

Mori has reached Nirvana. Therefore, I propose that Mori should have Beyond Dimensional Existence type 2 to his page.

feel free to add further info or any corrections below.

Agree

Neutral

Disagree

PrinceofPein, Rendynocounter

Last edited:
An easy disagree from me
Proof of this "Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features"?
BDE is not being superior to 3D but lacking spatial features in totality. Meaning being 5D or 4D or 6D or superior to 3D will not get you BDE.

You need to bring proof of that which goes along the line "lacks space and time" or lack "height, depth and width" e.t.c.
None of which are in the OP

An easy disagree from me
Proof of this "Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features"?
BDE is not being superior to 3D but lacking spatial features in totality. Meaning being 5D or 4D or 6D or superior to 3D will not get you BDE.

You need to bring proof of that which goes along the line "lacks space and time" or lack "height, depth and width" e.t.c.
None of which are in the OP

Lacking height, depth and width is Zero dimensionality, not BDE.

Nirvana tarnscending the dimensions that make up reality is evidence of lack of the dimensions of said reality.

Lacking height, depth and width is Zero dimensionality, not BDE.
Read to context, if a character is stated to transcend 3D by the virtue of lacking such characteristics, that can be argued to be BDE.
Nirvana tarnscending the dimensions that make up reality is evidence of lack of the dimensions of said reality.
No, it does not work like that, BDE means lacking spatiotemporal features, transcending 3D does not mean you lack spatiotemporal features.

Read to context, if a character is stated to transcend 3D by the virtue of lacking such characteristics, that can be argued to be BDE.

No, it does not work like that, BDE means lacking spatiotemporal features, transcending 3D does not mean you lack spatiotemporal features.

Yes that is literally what it means... you lack the spatiotemporal features. Nirvana operates on transcendent aspects beyond 3-D. Therefore, it lacks 3-D aspects. It's not possible to transcend a set of dimensions and somehow remain within the scope of said dimensions without it being higher dimensional.

Ontological superiority without the context of higher dimensional existence simply points towards complete removal of said set of dimensions. Otherwise Mori did not transcend anything.

Yes that is literally what it means you lack the spatiotemporal features. Nirvana operates on transcendent aspects beyond 3-D. Therefore, it lacks 3-D aspects. It's not possible to transcend a set of dimensions and somehow remain within the scope of said dimensions without it being higher dimensional.

Ontological superiority without the context of higher dimensional existence simply points towards complete removal of said set of dimensions. Otherwise Mori did not transcend anything.
Read this again "Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature"
Mori transcending 3D does not mean he lacks spatial features and that is that.
This is going around in circles so I will stop replying unless something new is brought forward this is not BDE, he does not have any proof of lacking spatial features.

Spamming the equivalent of "No its not BDE" is not an argument

Copy and pasting what is already in the OP is not an argument

So you still did not address anything I said... so yeah, it's best you stop responding to me.

If Nirvana can not transcend via greater extension, then it transcends via greater exclusion. Otherwise, it transcends nothing at all.

Spamming the equivalent of "No its not BDE" is not an argument

Copy and pasting what is already in the OP is not an argument

So you still did not address anything I said... so yeah, it's best you stop responding to me.

If Nirvana can not transcend via greater extension, then it transcends via greater exclusion. Otherwise, it transcends nothing at all.
It is not BDE is an argument cause you provided no argument for BDE to begin with aside faulty assumptions and not getting what BDE entails.
Also, welcome to fiction you can transcend just by the virtue of the author saying so, which is the case here.
Mori ascended to heaven it is not so hard, no need for all these needless hoops to give him abilities he has no proof of

It is not BDE is an argument cause you provided no argument for BDE to begin with aside faulty assumptions and not getting what BDE entails.
Also, welcome to fiction you can transcend just by the virtue of the author saying so, which is the case here.
Mori ascended to heaven it is not so hard, no need for all these needless hoops to give him abilities he has no proof of

In other words, you disagree that there isn't even any ontological superiority? I can put you down for that.

I'm not sure there is anything regarding transcendace of something for jin mo ri. Maybe add more scans to support the argument. Nirvana seems to be a special realm but why is it a transcendant one?

I didn’t think adding scans would be needed considering all the evidence is linked the previous thread. However I’d be glad to just prove it’s transcendence here or call the supporters to help.

I didn’t think adding scans would be needed considering all the evidence is linked the previous thread. However I’d be glad to just prove it’s transcendence here or call the supporters to help.
I feel people would view the matter more seriously if they had scans in this thread and not only in another one. Also the supporters would be good. I do think there is something here but until I can feel for sure that nirvana is not just some forbidden place to enter but rather some higher place and that the clones don't just time travel I'm still not certain.

No problem, I appreciate the concern.

will update the OP when I wake up. I’ve called supporters to help out too while I’m asleep.

R>F transcendence was already agreed on in previous threads. Implying said “heaven” is transcendent outside spatial temporal axes, thus BDE type 2. So it’s not just by author saying so and you were aware of this.

R>F transcendence was already agreed on in previous threads. Implying said “heaven” is transcendent outside spatial temporal axes, thus BDE type 2. So it’s not just by author saying so and you were aware of this.
1. The HDE thread was already weeks underway before the Mori thread.
2. No it was not agreed that there was R>F difference, not that I know of anyway. The argument was that viewing the points in time is a form of reality fiction difference but fiction still affects the said reality.
3. R>F over 3D means you are not BDE to begin with, since you are still 3D just that you are more real

1. The HDE thread was already weeks underway before the Mori thread.
2. No it was not agreed that there was R>F difference, not that I know of anyway. The argument was that viewing the points in time is a form of reality fiction difference but fiction still affects the said reality.
3. R>F over 3D means you are not BDE to begin with, since you are still 3D just that you are more real

Even if Heaven is “3-D”, it would still be Aspatial and Atemporal to the dimensionality it transcends. This also grants the same advantages a being with BDE would get.

Even if Heaven is “3-D”, it would still be Aspatial and Atemporal to the dimensionality it transcends. This also grants the same advantages a being with BDE would get.
Huh? How can you be 3D and still lack spatial features? The physics is not adding up.
Based on this comment all you are going off on is assumptions which are even utterly wrong to begin with. Is it so important that you guys give Mori HDE or BDE that you retort to mental gymnastics?
Anyway, I am done with this, unfollowing now.

It's fiction. Why do BDE characters who are supposed to lack spatio temporal features still depicted as having these features
Edit you can reply to me without tagging me, just copy and paste my message.

To answer, those said BDE characters have their authors literally stating they lack spatiotemporal features, this one has nothing of such.
This is simple, bring your scan that says Mori lacks spatiotemporal features and stop arguments from head canon.

Edit: unfollowing again.

Back