• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOH: Mori Nonduality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree with this, in the mori nirvana form, thanks to karma, it is purified from all physical bonds and takes on a completely spiritual form, it is purified from all the laws of nature, it becomes independent from many dualities such as ying yang light and darkness day and night alpha and omega beginning and end heaven and earth, so it becomes non duality type2, at worst, non duality type 1 should be added

I absolutely agree with this, in the mori nirvana form, thanks to karma, it is purified from all physical bonds and takes on a completely spiritual form, it is purified from all the laws of nature, it becomes independent from many dualities such as ying yang light and darkness day and night alpha and omega beginning and end heaven and earth, so it becomes non duality type2, at worst, non duality type 1 should be added
In addition, I think such as aspect type 1 should be added. So far, 2 staff have already approved it. Mori will be one of the strongest 2C characters.

When Mori reaches Nirvana he exists outside/above/beyond and governs it.
Question, wouldn't this be transduality since Mori would be non-dual + have qualitative superiority to them since he governs/is above them? Which seems much h more fitting since it encompasses his non-dual nature, and superiority to said dualities.

This is just based on what I pulled from the non-duality page

Transduality: Characters with this type of nonduality exist outside and independently of the logical systems they're nondual regarding while also possessing qualitative superiority to them. Besides immunizing them against the dualities in question, this power also immunizes them against attempts to apply those dualities to them, as they would transcend the scope

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with this, in the mori nirvana form, thanks to karma, it is purified from all physical bonds and takes on a completely spiritual form, it is purified from all the laws of nature, it becomes independent from many dualities such as ying yang light and darkness day and night alpha and omega beginning and end heaven and earth, so it becomes non duality type2, at worst, non duality type 1 should be added.

I absolutely agree with this, in the mori nirvana form, thanks to karma, it is purified from all physical bonds and takes on a completely spiritual form, it is purified from all the laws of nature, it becomes independent from many dualities such as ying yang light and darkness day and night alpha and omega beginning and end heaven and earth, so it becomes non duality type2, at worst, non duality type 1 should be added.
You just copy paste comment above 💀

This is pretty Good they are several different ways to interpret this according to a comment earlier mori exist Beyond, as and in control of "Everything"
Non existent physiology Nature type 2
With literally all Aspects with
Nonduality nature type 2 aspect type 3
The description of wuchi and taichi is pretty much enough
Before there was yin and yang which is the dual system itself
Wuchi is not yin and yang
Taichi is both yin and yang
If yin is black and yang is white the symbol would be both which is all see
Anyways
Pretty sure it really qualifies
Transduality: Characters with this type of nonduality exist outside and independently of the logical systems they're nondual regarding while also possessing qualitative superiority to them. Besides immunizing them against the dualities in question, this power also immunizes them against attempts to apply those dualities to them
In one of the comments which "YOU" said
He exist beyond the plane of his reality being in control of it then for Aspect
Plurality: Characters existing in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within an entire level of reality in a way that makes them exist beyond the classical states of contradiction-allowing logic, instead operating on a many-valued logic system with at least five truth values. Such characters occupy a state where they are neither A, nor not A, nor both A and not A, nor neither A nor not A, instead existing in a state one can't describe using simple combinations of A and not A.
For this you said
"He is the world"
"He is seperate from the world"
"Controls the world"
And they must have 5 truth values
Wuchi is neither yin nor yang (neither A nor not A)
Taichi is both (Is A and not A)
He is also beyond both wuchi and taichi (Neither A nor not A and both A and not A)
If it sounds too complex just say bro is the dual system and not the dual system in his verse simple.
Well emptiness and "everything" is part so he is also nep2 yeah
Anyways that's all
I pick that link Imgur from his profile, but this translated.

"As I said before, this is the so-called paradise. This is the place where those who have reached Nirvana can control the entire universe and all things."

"Freeing yourself from physical constraints and reaching the realm of complete godliness."

Not really.

Do we have any evidence to show that these dualities are on a conceptual level?

And where exactly is it mentioned that he's lacking them? All I see in the scans is that he exists beyond them.

Do we have any evidence to show that these dualities are on a conceptual level?
You want them to say "all the dualities are on conceptual level"???
Did you think they are physical or something???
Op already presented a post of yin and yang existing so that's pretty much valid

It requires statements that imply it, even if there is no exact wording.
The dualities listed includes things such as “beginning and end” as well as abstract things such as “emptiness and annihilation.” Also it is show that these dualities are fundamental to the verse as these dualities were used to counteract the fundamental natural forces of the universe.

This is pretty Good they are several different ways to interpret this according to a comment earlier mori exist Beyond, as and in control of "Everything"
Non existent physiology Nature type 2
With literally all Aspects with
Nonduality nature type 2 aspect type 3
The description of wuchi and taichi is pretty much enough
Before there was yin and yang which is the dual system itself
Wuchi is not yin and yang
Taichi is both yin and yang
If yin is black and yang is white the symbol would be both which is all see
Anyways
Pretty sure it really qualifies

In one of the comments which "YOU" said
He exist beyond the plane of his reality being in control of it then for Aspect

For this you said
"He is the world"
"He is seperate from the world"
"Controls the world"
And they must have 5 truth values
Wuchi is neither yin nor yang (neither A nor not A)
Taichi is both (Is A and not A)
He is also beyond both wuchi and taichi (Neither A nor not A and both A and not A)
If it sounds too complex just say bro is the dual system and not the dual system in his verse simple.
Well emptiness and "everything" is part so he is also nep2 yeah
Anyways that's all
This.

But it seems like context description of taichi and wuichi in verse is lack, and seems that it part of Yin-Yang.

And, since it already pass 48 hours since CRT created and accepted by 2 staff and many members. I think it can be applied in his profile.

Okay, evaluating the requests of some users I decided to reopen this thread, because the staff that evaluated only gave an ahead to ND Type 1 and never commented anything about NEP 2 and I find it a bit weird that I had already rejected type 2 nep in the previous thread (I think I was asked to comment in this thread but due to time issues I couldn't).
This is the same thing that was proposed in the previous thread and previously rejected, to begin with Mori is not non-existent, he is simply Nondual having reached a plane of existence superior to that of dualities, he doesn't exist outside, the place he is in is a place where all of the previous doesn't apply, I believe @TheUnshakableOne questioned this very thing as well since it seems that the power to control everything is given to Mori in that place since it explicitly says that all creation can be oversee from that place and that there Mori will be the god. Anyway, the nature 2 nep should go since this is just nature 3 as i pointed out in the last CRT, and this [Exists outside and within all creation[21]] as i mentioned it is referring to the place, not to mori, mori's only merit could be to get to that place and the place is giving him the power, at no time was anything mentioned in relation to his physiology.

Okay, evaluating the requests of some users I decided to reopen this thread, because the staff that evaluated only gave an ahead to ND Type 1 and never commented anything about NEP 2 and I find it a bit weird that I had already rejected type 2 nep in the previous thread (I think I was asked to comment in this thread but due to time issues I couldn't).

This is the same thing that was proposed in the previous thread and previously rejected, to begin with Mori is not non-existent, he is simply Nondual having reached a plane of existence superior to that of dualities, he doesn't exist outside, the place he is in is a place where all of the previous doesn't apply, I believe @TheUnshakableOne questioned this very thing as well since it seems that the power to control everything is given to Mori in that place since it explicitly says that all creation can be oversee from that place and that there Mori will be the god. Anyway, the nature 2 nep should go since this is just nature 3 as i pointed out in the last CRT, and this [Exists outside and within all creation[21]] as i mentioned it is referring to the place, not to mori, mori's only merit could be to get to that place and the place is giving him the power, at no time was anything mentioned in relation to his physiology.
Given the previous Thread he accepted get NEP3 because he simultaneously within all creation and duality emptiness, now due of his Nondual state having reached a plane of existence superior to that of dualities is grant Nature Type 2.

Okey but i kinda miss about Nonduality justification.

and this [Exists outside and within all creation[21]] as i mentioned it is referring to the place, not to mori, mori's only merit could be to get to that place and the place is giving him the power, at no time was anything mentioned in relation to his physiology.
The "exist outside" part is just guesswork, bec it's not mori's physiology, the place allows mori to control everything, he himself didn't transcend, nor exist outside nor it's beyond all the creation in physiology terms/aspects. It's clearly stated that's the place that has those aspects to control the reality.

The only form of beyond that can be attributed to mori here is to be able to reach that place that exists in a place where it is possible to control creation and the laws of the world.

Furthermore, this may end in a downgrade giving that's not his physiology and he only relies in that place. You must show proof that the place gave mori that same physiology.

@LordGriffin1000 @UchihaSlayer96 Current evidence only show that's not mori's physiology that gave him ND and NEP, it was a place, he's not even inexistent, bellow you would have 2 comments of mine that shows that Mori doesn't qualify for ND, so i hope you can re-evaluate this.

Last edited:
The "exist outside" part is just guesswork, bec it's not mori's physiology, the place allows mori to control everything, he himself didn't transcend, nor exist outside nor it's beyond all the creation in physiology terms/aspects. It's clearly stated that's the place that has those aspects to control the reality.

The only form of beyond that can be attributed to mori here is to be able to reach that place that exists in a place where it is possible to control creation and the laws of the world.

Furthermore, this may end in a downgrade giving that's not his physiology and he only relies in that place. You must show proof that the place gave mori that same physiology.

@LordGriffin1000 @UchihaSlayer96
Okey, what you gives him supossed fodowngrade? NEP2 only or Nonduality too?

Actually I was thinking of proposing such abilities in that specific place, but even that doesn't work because as I pointed out, mori doesn't share physiology with that place, it wasn't said that he by himself and not by help of that place could control the world and its laws nor he's merged with the place.

The evidence used to justify nonduality is the mention of empiteness and wuji and a higher place where creation can be controlled and the evidence for NEP is the mention of those 2 dualities, in which both abilities would be invalid because it's not Mori's feat.
mori's only merit could be to get to that place and the place is giving him the power

Actually I was thinking of proposing such abilities in that specific place, but even that doesn't work because as I pointed out, mori doesn't share physiology with that place, it wasn't said that he by himself and not by help of that place could control the world and its laws.

The evidence used to justify nonduality is the mention of empiteness and wuji and a higher place where creation can be controlled and the evidence for NEP is the mention of those 2 dualities, in which both abilities would be invalid because it's not Mori's feat.
Okey, actually im change mind now NEP2 now because he must nonexistent to grant both at first place. Due to 2 staff only pointed out Nonduality not NEP2

NEP in general doesn't work because Mori's not nonexistent in the first place, he just exists, he doesn't have nonexistent physiology and ND doesn't work either due to not being his own feat nor his own physiology nor his own power that allows him to control creation and its laws, also using the power of something =/= sharing the same physiology, that is why I called the 2 staffs that gave ND the approval to check this.

I honest to god have no idea what’s going on in this CRT anymore. Trying to add in NEP type 2 and immortality type 5 as blurbs into a CRT that was supposed to be about Non-duality I think made things way too confusing and unorganized here.

Wasn’t nature type 2 rejected in the previous CRT? Because if so I don’t think we should bring it up for this thread and just focus on the non-duality. Immortality type 5 might be its own thing as well.

ND doesn't work either due to not being his own feat nor his own physiology nor his own power that allows him to control creation and its laws, also using the power of something =/= sharing the same physiology, that is why I called the 2 staffs that gave ND the approval to check this.
As Xuanzang said the only one who reaches Nirvana can ascends to that plane and as well as all of his connection to world by all of it is severed and freed from physical bondage and reaches realm of perfect godliness.

I honest to god have no idea what’s going on in this CRT anymore. Trying to add in NEP type 2 and immortality type 5 as blurbs into a CRT that was supposed to be about Non-duality I think made things way too confusing and unorganized here.
Yeah indeed, actually i talk about that to other CRT.

NEP in general doesn't work because Mori's not nonexistent in the first place, he just exists, he doesn't have nonexistent physiology and ND doesn't work either due to not being his own feat nor his own physiology nor his own power that allows him to control creation and its laws, also using the power of something =/= sharing the same physiology, that is why I called the 2 staffs that gave ND the approval to check this.
I was under the assumption that normal people can't reach the place Mori did and since he's no longer connected to the world, he'd no longer be connected to the dual systems like yin and yang, and so on?

Yeah you basically summed up the issue I saw

As Xuanzang said the only one who reaches Nirvana can ascends to that plane and as well as all of his connection to world by all of it is severed and freed from physical bondage and reaches realm of perfect godliness.
Yet that does not give him any special physiology, it just means that Mori cannot be restricted by the laws of the world which was proposed in the last CRT as just Acausality.
I was under the assumption that normal people can't reach the place Mori did and since he's no longer connected to the world, he'd no longer be connected to the dual systems like yin and yang, and so on?
That is an assumption, mainly to give a physiology beyond what is possible when it was never shown that it was Mori's own physiology to begin with, the place that gave him the power to control everything not himself.
Yeah you basically summed up the issue I saw

That is an assumption, mainly to give a physiology beyond what is possible when it was never shown that it was Mori's own physiology to begin with, the place that gave him the power to control everything not himself.
But he'd benefit from being in that place no?

But he'd benefit from being in that place no?
Actually I was thinking of proposing such abilities in that specific place, but even that doesn't work because as I pointed out, mori doesn't share physiology with that place, it wasn't said that he by himself and not by help of that place could control the world and its laws nor he's merged with the place.
Abilities related to physiology like NEP or ND wouldn't work if you don't have that physiology yourself.

Hmmm, I'll revoke my agreement for now then.
Yes, to elaborate, the only benefit that gives him that place would be the power to control everything and its laws, mori was freed from the restrictions of the world and is not subject to its laws would be Acausality.

That place being a place where you can control everything and its laws at least it is possible to assume that it's a higher plane but without sufficient context would not guarantee anything but the power to control the world and its laws.

And yet it is not specified that this place itself is a place that lacks any kind of existence or nonexistence or laws or concepts nor gives the user any kind of special physiology, so any kind of ability that you try to give based on this place will only be an assumption.

I don’t understand, how does Mori exist within a place that's beyond/outside of all creation while also exiting within creation itself? That sounds like saying I'm in both Canada and South Africa at once. (Idk anything about what's being discussed here so I might sound like a crazy person here)

I agree with @Dereck03 here, in order to get physiological abilities, the character must physiologically be of that nature. Mori seems to just exist in a plane of that nature.

Unless there’s some evidence that suggest he shares nirvanas physiology, he shouldn’t have these abilities.

Yes, to elaborate, the only benefit that gives him that place would be the power to control everything and its laws, mori was freed from the restrictions of the world and is not subject to its laws would be Acausality.

That place being a place where you can control everything and its laws at least it is possible to assume that it's a higher plane but without sufficient context would not guarantee anything but the power to control the world and its laws.

And yet it is not specified that this place itself is a place that lacks any kind of existence or nonexistence or laws or concepts nor gives the user any kind of special physiology, so any kind of ability that you try to give based on this place will only be an assumption.
Unless im missing something, shouldn't Mori reaching Nirvana mean his physiology was altered? Considering he existed in 3 different places simultaneously? He was:

1) In the present with Ahan and baby Taejin on Geoduwun (the cloud) in the "present"

2)In the past with, which was about 60 chapters or so prior, which was later revealed to be ascended Mori Jin

3) with With Xuanzang in Nirvana outside of creation. All of these happened post reaching Nirvana, and simultaneously.

iirc, the raws (which was kind of butchered when translated by webtoon) even stated that in said realm/state he becomes an all powerful spirit/being, which isn't granted by a normal physiology considering Mori was existing at different points in time, and outside of creation simultaneously.

I believe Karma and Yeolban translated said scan in past via native Korean speakers due to the webtoon mishaps/poor translations, might be good to get their input as well/provide more insight just in case.

Last edited:
I believe Karma and Yeolban translated said scan in past via native Korean speakers due to the webtoon mishaps/poor translations, might be good to get their input as well/provide more insight just in case.
Here's the scan. Idk why it's not on the profile page. But the scan you're referring to is actually this one.
Mori became an all-powerful spirit. All powerful should be literal given the context.
So his physiology definitely changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back