• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOH: Mori Nonduality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless im missing something, shouldn't Mori reaching Nirvana mean his physiology was altered? Considering he existed in 3 different places simultaneously? He was:

1) In the present with Ahan and baby Taejin on Geoduwun (the cloud) in the "present"

2)In the past with, which was about 60 chapters or so prior, which was later revealed to be ascended Mori Jin

3) with With Xuanzang in Nirvana outside of creation. All of these happened post reaching Nirvana, and simultaneously.
Sorry but this doesn't prove anything related to physiology about being nondual or nonexistent, not even close.
Here's the scan. Idk why it's not on the profile page. But the scan you're referring to is actually this one.
Mori became an all-powerful spirit. All powerful should be literal given the context.
So his physiology definitely changed.
The scan refers to him becoming the absolute ruler of the world in that place, literally omitted all the previous scenes where it's explained what the place would give to Mori.

The scan refers to him becoming the absolute ruler of the world in that place, literally omitted all the previous scenes where it's explained what the place would give to Mori.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue here. Idek what dualities and these shenanigans around them are or do, so I have no way of actual arguing this. I'm simply providing scans that he was referring to.

Yes, to elaborate, the only benefit that gives him that place would be the power to control everything and its laws, mori was freed from the restrictions of the world and is not subject to its laws would be Acausality.

That place being a place where you can control everything and its laws at least it is possible to assume that it's a higher plane but without sufficient context would not guarantee anything but the power to control the world and its laws.

And yet it is not specified that this place itself is a place that lacks any kind of existence or nonexistence or laws or concepts nor gives the user any kind of special physiology, so any kind of ability that you try to give based on this place will only be an assumption.
@UchihaSlayer96 minor bump here. To sum up, ND will be removed and the NEP 2 applied without staff approval will be removed as well, Griffin, Garrixian and me already agree with the removal and I believe Theunshakableone has the same pov as us so you I'm waiting for your response.

Last edited:
@UchihaSlayer96 minor bump here. To sum up, ND will be removed and the NEP 2 applied without staff approval will be removed as well, Griffin, Garrixian and me already agree with the removal and I believe Theunshakableone has the same pov as us so you I'm waiting for your response.
Yes, my bad. I was a bit busy.
Reading through everything again, I think you're right. I'll also revoke my agreement.

Ok, this makes sufficient approval against the abilities, so I'll remove them in a few.

Okay, I have applied the changes but now that I see in the profile the Omnipresence and AE Type 1 is based on the same reason why ND and NEP were removed.
Should this be removed as well due to the same reasons NEP and ND were removed?
@UchihaSlayer96 @LordGriffin1000

Okay, I have applied the changes but now that I see in the profile the Omnipresence and AE Type 1 is based on the same reason why ND and NEP were removed.
Definitely not as Mori was verbatim stated to have "become the world". Here's the CRT where it's explained.

Okay nevermind, i still find flaw the AE based in duality but i'll make a downgrade for that other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back