• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mo-Ri vs Chase Young (5-A versions)

Battle between Martial Arts Masters!

Chase Young vs Jin Mo-Ri

Jin goes on a training journey to find opponents stronger than him when he comes across the Xiaolin Temple. He walks in asking the munks to fight him as a part of his training, which they agree easily with. After defeating them easily, Jin notices their Shen Gong Wu which he finds interest in as prizes for defeating them. When he's about to take them, Chase pops in to stop him as he wishes to keep the Shen Gong Wu with the monks for his own plans. Both do not agree to the terms and will fight over the fate of the Shen Gong Wu in a Xiaolin Showdown. They wager each others soul as the prize, along with the other Shen Gong Wu to boot. And they will only use their own fighting skills not the Wu to fight with.

Speed is Equalized

Both are bloodlusted

Location: Xiaolin Showdown stage....lets say......Asteroid Belt. Both can breathe

Chase votes-

Jin votes-

Inconclusive-

GO!
JinMoRiMonkeyKing
Monkey King!

Chase Young
Prince of Evil!

Which version of Chase is this? Because there are multiple 5-A versions of him.

If it's composite, I'll say Chase has this. His sheer number of Hax is outrageous. The only thing Mo-Ri has going for him is the gourd. However, Chase would surely take this with Reality Warping and Elemental Transmutation.

Practically everything he has is better than Mo-Ri's arsenal. Honestly, if you put Chase up with Dae-wi or Soo-Jin it would be a much more fair fight.

I'm assuming that this is base Chase Young w/o Omi's reality warping and transmutation powers.

The more I read on Jin Mo-Ri's page, the more I realize that these guys are basically equals. This would be one hell of a match to witness, that's for sure. They're both immensely skilled martial artist (with Chase being so skilled that not eve Omi could touch him]), and Jin Mo-Ri just seems crazy good in his own regards. Chase has a range advantage with his energy blast and weather manipulation, but considering Jin Mo-Ri can dodge point blank lightning, it may not be to useful unless Chase somehow gets him off guard.

Jin's clones sound like they could be an issue as well, how much can he summon? Because Chase also can summon a lot of warriors as back up, with each warrior is roughly on par with EoS Raimundo Pedrosa, who was strong enough to somewhat hold his own against Chase, Evil Monk Guan and a weakened Wuya in single combat.

Although I don't really know who'll ultimately be the victor. If worse comes to worse, Chase can just nuke the planet or hurl Jin into the Yin Yang world, but both tactics would require him to get the upper hand on Jin, who wont be letting up anytime soon.

I think I might go with Chase with very high difficulty for his strongest attacks, but it really could go both ways.

Mo-Ri Jin can summon as many clones as there are hairs on his body.

Also, OP is using composite 5-A versions of Chase.

I started writing my reply a few hours ago (had to go for awhile) so I didn't see that.

Composite 5-A Chase would gain

-Reality Warping. He was strong enough to warp the entire Earth into this hellish nightmare where he reigned supreme.

-Transmutation. He turned an entire lake into lava and nuked a village from some distance away, literally just for fun.

-Space-Time Manipulation. He can cut through the fabric of space-time with the Staff of the Stars.

-Planetary Telekinesis, considering that he adsorbed all the powers of Omi, who could move the (then split in half) Earth back into one.

-Energy Manipulation strong enough to one-shot all five of the Monks at once, all of which are around as strong as Chase Young by the time he did his Large Planet feat.

Composite 5-A Chase might be a bit much, I'd say either cap it at Base w/ability to shapeshift or at mmost w/Omi's powers.

On a side note, a few of his powers come from Shen Gong Wu that he always has by his side, which Anime4Life has restricted.

Back