• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pacheco

Mori jin

rules:

both 5-A (world competition arc mori vs pre-fused Pacheco)

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

in-character

incap only

They start 6 inches apart

battle takes place in luigi's mansion from SSBU

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

In-character, Mori in the world competition arc doesn't use his legs unless he deems his opponent as strong, but is cautious and will use his clones as a test run to figure out his opponent and keep them in check first.

Next it depends on if it's an individual battle or if the safety of his close ones are threatened. If he feels that their safety is threatened or if he's angered, he would fight with killing intent.

He can be unpredictable in fights and definitely not someone to mess around with due to his combat genius.

His Yeoui weighs 80,000,000 tons, and he was seen using it to block attacks, mutilate or crush opponents with it.

He can sit on the sun and feel like he's in a sauna at most.

Is there anything else I should add? I don't know~ I'll try to answer any questions regarding Mori Jin, I guess.

In-character, Mori in the world competition arc doesn't use his legs unless he deems his opponent as strong, but is cautious and will use his clones as a test run to figure out his opponent and keep them in check first.

Next it depends on if it's an individual battle or if the safety of his close ones are threatened. If he feels that their safety is threatened or if he's angered, he would fight with killing intent.

He can be unpredictable in fights and definitely not someone to mess around with due to his combat genius.

His Yeoui weighs 80,000,000 tons, and he was seen using it to block attacks, mutilate or crush opponents with it.

Is there anything else I should add? I don't know~
This is an individual battle obviously and his loved ones are obviously not here

Yeah, mostly. It's more of seems he likes yeoui to move around.
Let’s get oliver to report on here

but I should say that killing Pacheco does nothing as he has type 4 immortaltiy

and here’s his list of resistances

Resistance to Magma Manipulation (With Fire Resistance potion[21], later showed resistance to the heat of lava[22] although this has been seen inconsistently some times), Corruption (Type 2) and Disease Manipulation (He was not infected by the zombie virus being released right in front of him, nor by being attacked by several Zombies[23]), Extreme Temperaturesand Radiation Manipulation (Unaffected by the cold and radiation from space or being next to the sun[5].), Sound Manipulation (Survive the activation of the Epic Destroyer alarm clock at point blank range) Death Manipulation(Unaffected by La Muerte Sonora[24]), Unconventional Resistance to Madness Manipulation (He is currently crazy)

not sure if his second key has anymore but I’ll check that later

Assuming Pacheco tries to use a sword, Mori will probably try to remove it and then incapacitate him.

Only for Pacheco summon another one or a Gun.
The Class P should be enough to move it (I think), so pacheco could redirect or stop Yeoui.
He can sit on the sun and feel like he's in a sauna at most.
I'm not sure if that matters
Is there anything else I should add? I don't know~ I'll try to answer any questions regarding Mori Jin, I guess.
Mori didn't have pressure points IC on his enemies or something?

Assuming Pacheco tries to use a sword, Mori will probably try to remove it and then incapacitate him.

Only for Pacheco summon another one or a Gun.
Weapon summoners are nothing new to Mori at all.
he Class P should be enough to move it (I think), so pacheco could redirect or stop Yeoui.
It's not. Yeoui has Class Z levels of weight and Class Y levels of pushing power.
Mori didn't have pressure points IC on his enemies or something?
He uses it IC to disable movements all the time.

Weapon summoners are nothing new to Mori at all.
I was assuming you would say something like that.
It's not. Yeoui has Class Z levels of weight and Class Y levels of pushing power.
So that would kill Pacheco because of the weight, so Respawn would start to be a problem for Mori
He uses it IC to disable movements all the time.
but this can be a solution if he stops just crushing him with Yeoui

The truth, his only would be to knock him out with the intro, since the incap rule is a problem for both Pacheco and Mori

Back