• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mo-Ri Possible Upgrade

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
GoH1
GoH2
GoH
Basically, this:
Jin in X250K kills 200 quadrillion, 9600 trillion, 7450 billion clones of Satan with a single kick.

Satan is currently in Phase 2, meaning he is an unknown degree stronger than his Phase 1 state, which has the Low 4-C feat. So all these guys are Low 4-C

The difference between Small Star level and Solar system level is x 1.78245e+17. That is about 178 quadrillion times

Now, he kills them all in a single shot. That means the force of his strike hits them all, and will naturally be reduced as the force "expends" itself on each clone.

So he kills 200 quadrillion Star levels in a single hit. Now if someone destroyed 200 quadrillion stars in a single hit, I'm pretty sure that would be Multi-Solar System level

Is this enough to put a "possibly 4-A" on Jin?

Wouldn't this be calculation stacking due to taking the value from one feat and putting it in another?

Boi... you can't just shut down my Satan revision thread and just upgrade Jin. OvO

But this makes sense. So Jin and Satan will both be possibly baseline Multi-Solar System level?

@DMUA The only calc involved here is the one giving the Low 4-C rating in the first place. I'm not doing something like "this video shows Jin moving approximately 1.5 times faster than Satan, who has a speed feat calced at X m/s, therefore Jin can move at 1.5 X m/s"

@Ovens with NBA X250K, Jin would be, but it would be a more shaky justification for Satan I'd think.

He never showed anything like this, so the only reason to put him on this level would be "Jin was scared of what would happen if Satan used X250K", which just adds another (weaker) link to the scaling chain

Works for me, you're just adding more fuel to the Satan spam anyway.

I don't think we could calc it the way we do 4-B - 3-B calcs, but I also think there's a lot of unknowns here.

If we were to calc this like we calc solar system busting, we really don't know a lot of the variables. Even looking at the feat itself, is he kicking air or fire? Did it happen instantly or over time? I'm thoroughly lost :^)

@UMR He literally kicked the air(space?) and all the clones exploded.It also happened faster than Satan could react.

@Rice

Basically, he kicked in Satan's general direction with so much force he produced a shockwave powerful enough to blow off their torsos and cause them to explode

Though, I'm unsure how I stand on this...

Unite My Rice said:
If we were to calc this like we calc solar system busting, we really don't know a lot of the variables. Even looking at the feat itself, is he kicking air or fire? Did it happen instantly or over time? I'm thoroughly lost :^)
Apparently he just kicks the vacuum of space (they are around the sun at the time).

Then they all blow up.

Timeframe is a single kick from a MFTL+ character, so pretty much instantly. And it's fast enough that Satan didn't even see it happen. It's literally like this:

Jin uses X250K -> Satan says "what?" -> all the clones are now dead, and Jin has finished his kick

Literally no idea.

GoH isn't exactly a webcomic that tries to follow physics over rule of cool, so I wouldn't be surprised if the author just thought the force travelled through space.

Only issue witht his is the further away a clone is the less powerful they are, though I guess it would probably go at a min of 10% Satan's strength.

Rocker1189 said:
Only issue witht his is the further away a clone is the less powerful they are, though I guess it would probably go at a min of 10% Satan's strength.
The original was still there with them

The clones - and Satan - were close to the Sun, so they were much stronger than they would normally be; we have seen that the Sun constantly uplifts Satan to the point where with ease each attack has 100% strength, probably the same with clones. It is unlikely that a clone of Satan in a 2nd phase is inferior to the Mo-Ri Hui on the verge of death, for example, which already has a relatively high tier.

Probably destroy that amount of clones that approach or actually arrive in Low 4-C, it must give Multi Solar System same. And since the post involves upgrade, I do not know if it is invalid to say here that Mo-Ri showed ability to distort the fabric of space recently, I think it could be added to the profile.

I feel like likely 4A or just solid 4A would be best. Generating enough force to destroy quadrillions of people with low 4C dura in one blow seems like a pretty cut and dry feat.

I really need to catch up on GoH. I'm in agreement for this Jin upgrade it reminds me of a certain shockwave punch from the other Monkey King Knock-Off.

4824126-ezgif-1771802159

Back