• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Neutron Upgrade

I think Jimmy's AP should be a bit higher than that. In the episode Operation: Rescue Jet Fusion, Jimmy fell down Mount Everest from 10,000 feet up and he landed on metal, only to get back up just fine

So that's a durability feat, and an AP one as well like how I mentioned because he can trade blows with those who can harm him. 10-C Jimmy just feels like a huuuuuuge understatement

Looking at the calc that made Homer Simpson 9-B from that sort of falling, making Jimmy 9-B from those feats actually seems reliable.

Jimmy Vs. Dr. Eggman when?

If bloodlusted, Jimmy would probably just turn both of them into cheese

Seriously though, I agree with Jimmy going from 10-C to 9-B. It's like when Dexter was 10-C

His speed could use some work as well

Jimmy once went so fast he ran up a tree, which is SuperHuman I think. But he has consistent Massively Hypersonic+ reactions since he dodges lasers on a daily basis. He even knew when to duck at the right moment as seen in the episode Professor Calamitous, I Presume. And just like how his profile states, he's comparable to Evil Jimmy who's done the same thing

Normally MHS+ is reserved for lasers that are "questionably" lasers to begin with, but if it can be said that they are reliably "lasers", take a look to this.

If they are, Relativistic+ Sheen Estevez is potentially an actual thing.

I suppose that 9-B seems to make sense based on the above examples.

It is probably best to get his speed feats calculated.

Does anyone have any scans of the Jimmy dodging lasers feats and such sort of stuff?

Back