• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot More Abilites

Both Ben and Grandpa Max in the reboot can harm Ghost
1:21 Upgrade harmed the Ghost (Carl Ghost)
(Original alien Ben wanted was Cannonbolt in this clip, Why would Ben choose an alien that can not harm ghosts to begin with ? This means Cannonbolt and Upgrade Both can harm ghosts)
2:37 Grandpa max harmed the Ghost
4:31 Heatblast Obliterated ghosts
0:40 Overflow and Shock Rock can harm living santient FOGG monster (Which also qualifies as Non Physical Interaction)
and Omnitrix can defend it self from Ghost posessing it.

Shouldn't based of all of this Ben should be able to harm ghost in general and Non-Physical interaction should be given to all of Ben's reboot aliens. It seems like no big deal in their Universe for people to harm ghosts or interacts with them.

Last edited:
Is the Ghost Form selective or passively intangible? I see that it broke a door while in ghost form.

Is the Ghost Form selective or passively intangible? I see that it broke a door while in ghost form.
Ghost can become tangible and intangible at will as he as two forms first one being a human and then turning himself fully into a ghost which is what he did to fight Ben as seen here.

Has Ben interacted with the transparent state, not the full-color state? Even Max hit him in the full-color state.

Honestly, my concern was because how Max can hit the Carl ghost and lock him inside a normal chest.

The resistance to posessing is good to me, I think.

NPI is the part where I have to disagree based on my above reasoning.

WITH EXCEPTION
4:31 Heatblast Obliterated ghosts
This one looks good for NPI, Heatblast can harm the ghost albeit couldn't put them down because of the regeneration as said by Hex

Honestly, my concern was because how Max can hit the Carl ghost and lock him inside a normal chest.

The resistance to posessing is good to me, I think.

NPI is the part where I have to disagree based on my above reasoning.

WITH EXCEPTION

This one looks good for NPI, Heatblast can harm the ghost albeit couldn't put them down because of the regeneration as said by Hex
None of this doesn't really much as Heatblast hurting ghosts is exlusive to Heatblast...... it's not like Vsb would allow Ben to have NPI for all of his aliens so I guess this could be closed then.

Back