• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
●Rules :
  • This will be Mark 1 iron Man ;
  • Speed is = ;
  • Battle location : bullworth beach/pier ;
-Random encounter for both ;
- Win via KO or death ;
-They will start at 10 meters away ;
  • Jimmy has acess to all of his Standard and optional waepons;
  • Jimmy will start in base but he can go to his house on the beach and get his black and green ninja clothes if iron man lets him;

IRON MAN :

JIMMY HOPKINS :

BOTH GOT BUSTED :

Iron Man stomps with the flamethrower or missile
yes, iron man's fire would be very useful since jimmy has no resistance to fire, since the missile, to use it first, iron man needs to open a plate on his arm, press a button, aim the missile and shoot, While Iron Man does all this, Jimmy would be there firing his entire arsenal at him, actually ten meters against hundreds of meters. Jimmy has superior range.

This is a heavy stomp in Tony’s favour
you need to elaborate better on this, and after reading your comment I wonder if you really read this here⬇️
yes, iron man's fire would be very useful since jimmy has no resistance to fire, since the missile, to use it first, iron man needs to open a plate on his arm, press a button, aim the missile and shoot, While Iron Man does all this, Jimmy would be there firing his entire arsenal at him, actually ten meters against hundreds of meters. Jimmy has superior range.

I did. He still stomps. One abillity having drawbacks does not change the fact that literally every other abillity completely destroys the opponent.

I did. He still stomps. One abillity having drawbacks does not change the fact that literally every other abillity completely destroys the opponent.
I don't know the Iron Man's Ap in this armor so I can't say who has the superior Ap here, but ok let me put it in a way that you understand,
● IRON MAN WINCONS :
▪Throws flames, jimmy has no resistance to fire,
▪ this iron man can fly but this armor does not sustain a decent flight so useless,
▪the missile would be useful but to use it the iron man needs to open a plate on his right arm, press a button, aim and shoot, which is very lost time, to make matters worse we don't know if he has more than one missile.
● JIMMY WINSCONS :
▪Superior Combat
▪Superior Skill
▪Can use his stealth skills to hide and attack iron man by surprise
▪ Superior Range
▪ Can turn invisible with his black ninja outfit
▪ Can increase the damage and distance of his projectiles with his green ninja outfit
▪Despite speed is equalized, in this armor Tony's mobility is horrible, which gives Jimmy an advantage in agility / mobility / flexibility and speed in general
▪Can stun / incapacitate Tony with stink bombs and itch, and has melee weapons body.
But for you none of that matters since Iron Man has flamethrower and Jimmy doesn't LoL

Iron Man FRA
hey my friend, did you read all of this before voting?⬇️
I don't know the Iron Man's Ap in this armor so I can't say who has the superior Ap here, but ok let me put it in a way that you understand,
● IRON MAN WINCONS :
▪Throws flames, jimmy has no resistance to fire,
▪ this iron man can fly but this armor does not sustain a decent flight so useless,
▪the missile would be useful but to use it the iron man needs to open a plate on his right arm, press a button, aim and shoot, which is very lost time, to make matters worse we don't know if he has more than one missile.
● JIMMY WINSCONS :
▪Superior Combat
▪Superior Skill
▪Can use his stealth skills to hide and attack iron man by surprise
▪ Superior Range
▪ Can turn invisible with his black ninja outfit
▪ Can increase the damage and distance of his projectiles with his green ninja outfit
▪Despite speed is equalized, in this armor Tony's mobility is horrible, which gives Jimmy an advantage in agility / mobility / flexibility and speed in general
▪Can stun / incapacitate Tony with stink bombs and itch, and has melee weapons body.
But for you none of that matters since Iron Man has flamethrower and Jimmy doesn't LoL

I did, Jimmy gets blown up by a missile, or set aflame
both are wall level, even if jimmy was caught by the missile, which is very difficult, he would survive, look I have no problem voting for iron man AS LONG AS, someone come up with good arguments about how iron man can handle all of Jimmy's wincons, and don't just say 🤡fire and missile🤡

both are wall level, even if jimmy was caught by the missile, which is very difficult, he would survive, look I have no problem voting for iron man AS LONG AS, someone come up with good arguments about how iron man can handle all of Jimmy's wincons, and don't just say 🤡fire and missile🤡
how is he surviving getting blown to bits and getting cooked 💀

how is he surviving getting blown to bits and getting cooked 💀
you need to better elaborate these arguments, again, both are wall level which means that Jimmy would survive if he is caught by the missile, seeing the scenes of the iron man in this armor, he only used fire when he was at a huge numerical disadvantage, when he had to deal with several enemies at once, which means that here he won't start with fire to begin with, but with melee attacks like in the movie.

Jimmy's stealth will be useless on the beach and the pier. Jimmy does not have superior range, Tony has a missile of his own and it outclasses Jimmy's slingshot and bottlerockets. Jimmy's fighting skills will be of little help against a suit of armour. I vote Iron Man low-diff

Last edited:
you need to better elaborate these arguments, again, both are wall level which means that Jimmy would survive if he is caught by the missile, seeing the scenes of the iron man in this armor, he only used fire when he was at a huge numerical disadvantage, when he had to deal with several enemies at once, which means that here he won't start with fire to begin with, but with melee attacks like in the movie.
This is literally what iron man does to him

Poor poor jimmy

This is literally what iron man does to him

Poor poor jimmy

Jimmy's stealth will be useless on the beach and the pier. Jimmy does not have superior range, Tony has machinegun turrets and missiles of his own and they outclass Jimmy's slingshot and bottlerockets. Jimmy's fighting skills will be of little help against a suit of armour. I vote Iron Man low-diff
several dozens of meters x hundreds of meters, jimmy has advantage in range, yes comparing a potato launcher with a missile is stupid but jimmy can destroy a wall normally and can do much more damage with his weapons, so the "outclass" doesn't make much sense , about the Stealth, the city of Bullworth is not far from the pier, what prevents Jimmy from taking the iron man to the city? about the iron man being in an iron armor, again Jimmy is wall level too, so how the hell would Jimmy's skill not be useful? when iron man was in this armor, he didn't face anyone on his level, anyway, jimmy can still turn invisible in his black ninja outfit and incapacitate iron man with itch bombs, stink bombs, and his spreys ,and as you reminded me that we are on the pier, what prevents Jimmy from just jumping into the water if he is caught by the fire? and remember that in this armor the iron man is extremely slow.

several dozens of meters x hundreds of meters, jimmy has advantage in range, yes comparing a potato launcher with a missile is stupid but jimmy can destroy a wall normally and can do much more damage with his weapons, so the "outclass" doesn't make much sense , about the Stealth, the city of Bullworth is not far from the pier, what prevents Jimmy from taking the iron man to the city? about the iron man being in an iron armor, again Jimmy is wall level too, so how the hell would Jimmy's skill not be useful? when iron man was in this armor, he didn't face anyone on his level, anyway, jimmy can still turn invisible in his black ninja outfit and incapacitate iron man with itch bombs, stink bombs, and his spreys ,and as you reminded me that we are on the pier, what prevents Jimmy from just jumping into the water if he is caught by the fire? and remember that in this armor the iron man is extremely slow.
Water drastically decreases mobility, making Jimmy an easy target. Tony sets Jimmy aflame, Jimmy retreats in water, Iron Man shoots Jimmy until he's dead. My vote for Iron Man stands

Back