• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Akabane Karma

if I am correct. In the bully game there is also the black ninja suit(I think it's another color), if Jimmy uses it he cannot be detected by anyone giving him a great advantage in his game(Plus it increases your stats.).. In addition, Jimmy survived falling several stories high while fighting gary, and was able to get up as if nothing had happened, in addition to the fact that in the fortress of the intellectuals he survived the potato weapon (in itself this weapon is similar to a real pistol), when he fought against the thugs he tore off a metal door and used it as a shield(repeatedly), and he picked up a giant mallet and was able to maneuver it with no problem

Last edited:
I like this match. Karma would be the better fightee, but Jimmy has alot of gadgets to make up for it , but also so does Karma. For now i will say Jimmy due to AP difference

Alright, I am voting for Karma after long deliberation:
Basically, the fight can't be ended by hand to hand combat, Jimmy's strength gets negated by Karma's PE suit and Karma isn't as strong as JImmy is either. Their AP roughly equal anyway.

So the winner of this fight will be based on:
1. Who'll be able to recognise that h2h are useless
2. Who's weapons are actually more useful?
3. Who can counter the other person's weapons?

So, 1. Karma gets this due to superior intelligence, he has informational analysis and can assess people's strength just by looking at them and has knowledge of hybrid martial arts and assassination techniques. As for usefulness, both have equally useful weapons but Karma's weapons can knock out Jimmy instantly whilst Jimmy's weapons can't one-shot Karma.

Karma also has a lot of counters for Jimmy's weapons, he can't outrange him because of Karma's faster travel speed (Jimmy would have to run for hundreds of meters to outrange him, at that point he'll just tire out), sticky bombs and toxic fumes would be negated by by the handkerchief, PE suit has better stealth and provides resistance to firecrackers and can negate the itching powder. Jimmy meanwhile has no counter to Karma's gas weapons, once inhaled he's done for, all Karma has to do would be to taunt him, repeatedly make fun of him until Jimmy loses it and ambushes Karma, at that point Karma can just spray him with the gas and it's all over. He is more manipulative afterall.

Karma can also pretend to be knocked out (Like he did with Grip or Nagisa did with him) and spray him that way too, Karma has enhanced senses so Jimmy can't sneak up on him ordinarily as Karma would notice and Karma has faced oppnents who are far stronger than him (Grip, Craig, 2.0, those athletes in the sports fest etc.) and always won. Reaction speed is equal but Karma also has more experience dodging pointblank attacks (The batter, Grip, Nagisa etc.) than Jimmy does, so he can spray him within point-blank range. Karma also has fear hax and his gaze that he can use on Jimmy which might scare him.

And if that doesn't work, he has 4th out of 28th in marksmanship which should put him on par with Chiba and Hayami, both of whom can shoot from 100 of meters way, so Karma can snipe him at close range with stun darts, at which point Jimmy would get knocked out. Karma also has 3-E's tazer weapons, so he can just electrocute Jimmy at close range too.
This entire paragraph pretty much shatters the arguments for Jimmy

No it doesn't lol
Literally all your arguments have been previously brought up and it was still decided Karma wins.

Jimmy's ap edge means nothing when Karma figths folks who could one shot him. His movement speed also means he can potentially bliz even in equalised speed, his far superior stealth would help him sneak up on him.

The only thing Jimmy really has is his versatility, Karma has a lot of ways to counter, as previously discussed. I suggest reading the paragraph fully

Literally all your arguments have been previously brought up and it was still decided Karma wins.
What arguments? I literally just went thru the thread and found nothing
Jimmy's ap edge means nothing when Karma figths folks who could one shot him.
This argument is literally stupid because we've never even seen him get hit by someone stronger than himself to claim the AP advantage means nothing. Just because he "fights" them doesnt mean anything.
His movement speed also means he can potentially bliz even in equalised speed, his far superior stealth would help him sneak up on him.
Thats not how it works, only way a speed blitz can work when speed is equalized is if the characters has amps that boost his speed, which Karma does not.
The only thing Jimmy really has is his versatility, Karma has a lot of ways to counter, as previously discussed. I suggest reading the paragraph fully
Jimmy Wincons

Versatility
AP
Lifting
Experience
Equipment

Telling me to read it again is not a reason. Your reasons arent even valid. Karma does always use the hanker-chief which is why its not included in his standard equipment so the stink bombs will work on Karma

What arguments? I literally just went thru the thread and found nothing
This....
Alright, I am voting for Karma after long deliberation:
Basically, the fight can't be ended by hand to hand combat, Jimmy's strength gets negated by Karma's PE suit and Karma isn't as strong as JImmy is either. Their AP roughly equal anyway.

So the winner of this fight will be based on:
1. Who'll be able to recognise that h2h are useless
2. Who's weapons are actually more useful?
3. Who can counter the other person's weapons?

So, 1. Karma gets this due to superior intelligence, he has informational analysis and can assess people's strength just by looking at them and has knowledge of hybrid martial arts and assassination techniques. As for usefulness, both have equally useful weapons but Karma's weapons can knock out Jimmy instantly whilst Jimmy's weapons can't one-shot Karma.

Karma also has a lot of counters for Jimmy's weapons, he can't outrange him because of Karma's faster travel speed (Jimmy would have to run for hundreds of meters to outrange him, at that point he'll just tire out), sticky bombs and toxic fumes would be negated by by the handkerchief, PE suit has better stealth and provides resistance to firecrackers and can negate the itching powder. Jimmy meanwhile has no counter to Karma's gas weapons, once inhaled he's done for, all Karma has to do would be to taunt him, repeatedly make fun of him until Jimmy loses it and ambushes Karma, at that point Karma can just spray him with the gas and it's all over. He is more manipulative afterall.

Karma can also pretend to be knocked out (Like he did with Grip or Nagisa did with him) and spray him that way too, Karma has enhanced senses so Jimmy can't sneak up on him ordinarily as Karma would notice and Karma has faced oppnents who are far stronger than him (Grip, Craig, 2.0, those athletes in the sports fest etc.) and always won. Reaction speed is equal but Karma also has more experience dodging pointblank attacks (The batter, Grip, Nagisa etc.) than Jimmy does, so he can spray him within point-blank range. Karma also has fear hax and his gaze that he can use on Jimmy which might scare him.

And if that doesn't work, he has 4th out of 28th in marksmanship which should put him on par with Chiba and Hayami, both of whom can shoot from 100 of meters way, so Karma can snipe him at close range with stun darts, at which point Jimmy would get knocked out. Karma also has 3-E's tazer weapons, so he can just electrocute Jimmy at close range too.
and this..
All and all, even if Jimmy has more weapons and stronger, his edges can't really counter Karma's edges, Karma may have fewer edges but his arsenal and training can counter most of what Jimmy throws it him and he can knock him out in just one attack, he's very intelligent and unlike Himmster, stopped underestimating people.

So Karma would just stall him like he did with Grip and then gas him or snipe him. Jimmy has a larger arsenal and better range, but that won't work if he gets knocked out within the first few minutes or so, and Karma will definitely be the one to use weapons first because of his intelligence and better situational awareness.
Why do I feel like the rest of thread is ignored?

This argument is literally stupid because we've never even seen him get hit by someone stronger than himself to claim the AP advantage means nothing. Just because he "fights" them doesnt mean anything.
He literally fought a dude who can crush his skull instantly if he ever gets caugth.
Thats not how it works, only way a speed blitz can work when speed is equalized is if the characters has amps that boost his speed, which Karma does not.
I thought only combat speed is equalized? Karmas movement speed wont be affected.
Jimmy Wincons

Versatility
AP
Lifting
Experience
Equipment
What lifting? Karma has superhuman LS while Jimmy only has Peak human.

Experience? Lmao. Karma being literally spending an entire school year training to become an assassin by the best of the world, stomping groups of trained soldiers, and fighting world class assassins FAR outweigh to Jimmy beating up bullies.

Everything else is valid tho

He literally fought a dude who can crush his skull instantly if he ever gets caugth.
He fought him, yet avoided all his attacks because he is not durable enough to take a direct hit from him. The same would be true for when he fights Jimmy. Which proves my point even more. Karma is now equal to grip.
I thought only combat speed is equalized? Karmas movement speed wont be affected.

What lifting? Karma has superhuman LS while Jimmy only has Peak human.
Karma is superhuman from catching a tenticle, not sure why swinging a flowerpot would be superhuman. Jimmy can rip steel pipes off the wall. Which can he scaled from Class 1- Class 5 depending on the thickness. Karma is not that strong
Experience? Lmao. Karma being literally spending an entire school year training to become an assassin by the best of the world, stomping groups of trained soldiers, and fighting world class assassins
You think 1 year of experience is alot? Bro he is taking an assassins course at school. His TEACHERS have the experience, not him. Karma was a rich kid who was raised in a good home until he rebelled against his parents for not giving him enough attention, then later becoming a teacher in his adult years. Jimmy has always been fighting, he has the edge. In experience, but he isn't the better fighter

Everything else is valid tho

Last edited:
I may or may not change my vote (completely on my own accord, by the way; I'm still thinking about it though), but I think it's worth mentioning that, yeah Karma has a gun, but he only really uses it against Korosensei. And with both being in-character here, he's probably only really gonna use it to initially scare Jimmy. From Karma's POV, Jimmy is just a punk similarly to those punks he scared away.

Even if he were to somehow use it, Jimmy is more than capable of surviving gunshots because those shots he tanked ended up blowing through large metal doors.

Last edited:
He fought him, yet avoided all his attacks because he is not durable enough to take a direct hit from him. The same would be true for when he fights Jimmy. Which proves my point even more. Karma is now equal to grip.
Uhh, what are you trying to say? You contradict yourself.
Karma is superhuman from catching a tenticle, Jimmy can rip steel pipes off the wall. Which can he scaled from Class 1- Class 5 depending on the thickness. Karma is not that strong
Then scale him to Class 1-5. The thing is, he is currently rated peak human. End of discussion.

Plus, Karma’s superhuman rating should be around Class 10ish; he was put at superhuman because there was no exact value, but eh, not sure if LS is even important.
You think 1 year of experience is alot?
I do think getting 1 year of training from the best of the best—fighting against professionals who've improved themselves to inhumane extents and single-handedly gotten out of a literal war even when they were largely outnumbered, having your ass beaten by the greatest human alive, and experiencing a miniature war against the greatest group of soldiers—is a lot compared to what was said for Jimmy until now, yes.
Karma was a rich kid who was raised in a good home until he rebelled against his parents for not giving him enough attention, then later becoming a teacher in his adult years.
I'll make sure Yusei Matsui knows about this. I can’t believe he wrote his story wrong. Thank you for correcting him. 🙏

On a more serious note, the only thing I see for Jimmy is his AP advantage, to be honest, and even that is negated by special cloth. Even assuming the absolute worst and that Jimmy outperforms in every category, his acrobatics and stealth, taken independently, could still get him a win. All in all, I vote Karma.
From Karma's POV, Jimmy is just a punk similarly to those punks he scared away.
Gun point aside, not really? Those are actual, proper students, not even ''punks''. Karma's info analysis is more than enough for him to understand the gravity of the situation.
Why not calc that? Seems like it could give great results.

Anyways, having said what I said, I don't plan on arguing at all; just saw it by chance and made a comment out of boredom, so feel free to carry on and have fun, y'all.

Oh, btw, InterFIGHTER123 only listed a few feats of Jimmy; he did not vote.

Last edited:
Uhh, what are you trying to say? You contradict yourself.
Im not contradicting anything. He never hit or got his by the person he is making a point for thats not a contradiction. Name the time karma was hit by some one stronger than him, dude literally said he has to avoid him or else its over
Then scale him to Class 1-5. The thing is, he is currently rated peak human. End of discussion.
peak human is the scale for one of the feats listed. I mentioned another feat which wasn't scaled but only mentioned, and who said I wasn't making the scale? Get out your feelings
Plus, Karma’s superhuman rating should be around Class 10ish; he was put at superhuman because there was no exact value, but eh, not sure if LS is even important.
Karma is nowhere near class 10, even class 5. Not even debating that lol
I do think getting 1 year of training from the best of the best—fighting against professionals who've improved themselves to inhumane extents and single-handedly gotten out of a literal war
Everything you just said is headcanon. There is no "wars" in Assasination classroom" and all you did was buff up the teachers.
even when they were largely outnumbered,
you do know Karma got stomped out by 5 high schoolers who kidnapped his friends right? Jimmy can single handedly take down his entire school😂
having your ass beaten by the greatest human alive, and experiencing a miniature war against the greatest group of soldiers—is a lot compared to what was said for Jimmy until now, yes.
Karma experienced none of this. All you did was try to attach other characters experiences to Karma. Thats not how it works.

I'll make sure Yusei Matsui knows about this. I can’t believe he wrote his story wrong. Thank you for correcting him. 🙏
You're getting so personal over anime characters. Nothing i typed is false lol Karma became a delinquent because his parents neglected him and it forced him to rebel to get their attention
On a more serious note, the only thing I see for Jimmy is his AP advantage, to be honest, and even that is negated by special cloth.
The special cloth does not "negate" anything it simply lowers the damage taken from the attack. Negate would mean it doesn't affect them at all
Even assuming the absolute worst and that Jimmy outperforms in every category, his acrobatics and stealth, taken independently, could still get him a win. All in all, I vote Karma.
Gun point aside, not really? Those are actual, proper students, not even ''punks''. Karma's info analysis is more than enough for him to understand the gravity of the situation.

Why not calc that? Seems like it could give great results.

Anyways, having said what I said, I don't plan on arguing at all; just saw it by chance and made a comment out of boredom, so feel free to carry on and have fun, y'all.
You cant type all that then not reply to rebuttals like we are doing. You have to prove your points or else people will use them even if they aren't valid in the fight.
Oh, btw, InterFIGHTER123 only listed a few feats of Jimmy; he did not vote.
You're assuming just like i did.

He never hit or got his by the person he is making a point for thats not a contradiction.
Not that.
He fought him, yet avoided all his attacks because he is not durable enough to take a direct hit from him.
Which proves my point even more. Karma is now equal to grip.
These two statements, specifically.
You're getting so personal over anime characters. Nothing i typed is false lol Karma became a delinquent because his parents neglected him and it forced him to rebel to get their attention
Me telling you what you wrote is not true to the story in a manner of joking is not ‘’personal’’, at all. You're getting defensive over nothing.

By all means, feel free to post proof of
  • Karma rebelling against his parents for not giving him enough attention
  • then later becoming a teacher in his adult years
from official materials, I may add. Thank you.
You cant type all that then not reply to rebuttals like we are doing. You have to prove your points or else people will use them even if they aren't valid in the fight.
Uhh, I can? I've given my reasons and cast a vote. I do not wish to engage in this matchup any longer; it does not interest me. I'm not obligated to convince anyone either.

A good chunk of the things I've said are scanned and referenced on profiles, so I skipped the proving part. Though I wouldn't have turned you down if you had asked for scans or whatever instead of accusing people as the first thing you do. Now, alas, I plan on stopping interacting with you.
You're assuming just like i did.
if I am correct. In the bully game there is also the black ninja suit(I think it's another color), if Jimmy uses it he cannot be detected by anyone giving him a great advantage in his game(Plus it increases your stats.).. In addition, Jimmy survived falling several stories high while fighting gary, and was able to get up as if nothing had happened, in addition to the fact that in the fortress of the intellectuals he survived the potato weapon (in itself this weapon is similar to a real pistol), when he fought against the thugs he tore off a metal door and used it as a shield(repeatedly), and he picked up a giant mallet and was able to maneuver it with no problem
Lastly, I literally am not. InterFIGHTER123 did not cast a vote. Just listed feats for Jimmy.

Not that.

These two statements, specifically.
Nothing i said is a contradiction. Karma is not equal to grip, it not even a debate you can make that proves he is. Kurasama is more comparable to Grip than Karma
Me telling you what you wrote is not true to the story in a manner of joking is not ‘’personal’’, at all. You're getting defensive over nothing.
Your whole comment was based on being defensive. Stop projecting.
By all means, feel free to post proof of
  • Karma rebelling against his parents
  • for not giving him enough attention

• then later becoming a teacher in his adult years

from official materials, I may add. Thank you.
Do your own research if you gone be in denial im not here to make you a believer im simply telling you the facts 😂😂
Uhh, I can? I've given my reasons and cast a vote. I do not wish to engage in this matchup any longer; it does not interest me. I'm not obligated to convince anyone either.
It very much interested you thats why you gave a detailed short story of why you think Karma wins.
A good chunk of the things I've said are scanned and referenced on profiles, so I skipped the proving part. Though I wouldn't have turned you down if you had asked for scans or whatever instead of accusing people as the first thing you do. Now, alas, I plan on stopping interacting with you.

Lastly, I literally am not. InterFIGHTER123 did not cast a vote. Just listed feats for Jimmy.

Jimmy once defeat T rex in real life from vs thread before so...can karma do the same?
Vote Jimmy due to Ap better

By the way...Compare game setting & anime setting kind of hard to compare for result

As turn out game character had more ap than anime character with out logic but by science alone from gameplay

Anime Character still need Logic from writting to made story better otherwise karma will become saitama.

Game character had more advantage and it already had more AP

If that anime character had Ap equal to that game character maybe it will be possible to fight back.

Jimmy once defeat T rex in real life from vs thread before so...can karma do the same?
Vote Jimmy due to Ap better

By the way...Compare game setting & anime setting kind of hard to compare for result

As turn out game character had more ap than anime character with out logic but by science alone from gameplay

Anime Character still need Logic from writting to made story better otherwise karma will become saitama.

Game character had more advantage and it already had more AP

If that anime character had Ap equal to that game character maybe it will be possible to fight back.
Nice breakdown. So you're also voting Jimmy if I comprehend your explanation properly? If so thats 6 votes. 7 if @InterFIGHTER123 also votes for Jimmy, and would be time for the grace period.

Karma has no pain tolerance feats fighting anyone with higher AP and that is just the hand to hand AP difference. Its higher with his weapons.
No offense but wtf is this logic? You don't need incredible pain tolerance to take a punch. Your basically implying Karma will cry like a b*tch in one hit.

This is completely ignoring all of this....

Also Karma scales to alot of people who could take beatings.

No offense but wtf is this logic? You don't need incredible pain tolerance to take a punch. Your basically implying Karma will cry like a b*tch in one hit.

That mean karma can Defeat Trex in real life too like Jimmy did ?
If T rex appear in Karma anime that would be over for karma.
as Jimmy was mention to be stronger than real life T rex himself.

That mean karma can Defeat Trex in real life too like Jimmy did ?
If T rex appear in Karma anime that would be over for karma.
as Jimmy was mention to be stronger than real life T rex himself.
How tf is this relevant? This is the same as those classic " If he can beat Goku, then are you saying he beat Majinn buu which means you wanking"

This contributes nothing to the debate. Just make a different vs thread with Karma vs T Rex

How tf is this relevant? This is the same as those classic " If he can beat Goku, then are you saying he beat Majinn buu which means you wanking"

This contributes nothing to the debate. Just make a different vs thread with Karma vs T Rex
Oh! so Karma can kill T Rex right? It about Common sense .
Assasin Student never train to kill trex.
but that Video game character can due to No Logic gameplay feat compare to anime feat.
Jimmy confirm to kill trex with bare hands in that thread.
Anime cant show Karma something like that due to story wriiting sense.

but that Video game character can due to No Logic gameplay feat compare to anime feat.
....how is this remotely relevant?

Also the world of Assassination classroom is far more absurd than Bully. A student beating a T-rex means nothing to a weird smiley creature with tentacles

....how is this remotely relevant?

Also the world of Assassination classroom is far more absurd than Bully. A student beating a T-rex means nothing to a weird smiley creature with tentacles
Karma not on that teacher level at all (Still too Far)
You mean Karma can kill Trex alone right? He just lose by submission?
Compare The one who lose by submission to Student who kill trex by Bare hands with better AP (What a Joke)
I will ask you again? Can Karma kill Trex One vs One?
Vs thread was already confirm jimmy can kill trex before
Can Karma do it like Jimmy?

Or you try to say that Jimmy kill Trex and Karma kill Jimmy untill Trex Eat Karma (A B C Logic?)

Karma not on that teacher level at all (Still too Far)
You mean Karma can kill Trex alone right? He just lose by submission?
Compare The one who lose by submission to Student who kill trex by Bare hands with better AP (What a Joke)
I will ask you again? Can Karma kill Trex One vs One?
Vs thread was already confirm jimmy can kill trex before
Can Karma do it like Jimmy?

Or you try to say that Jimmy kill Trex and Karma kill Jimmy untill Trex Eat Karma (A B C Logic?)
I don't mean to be rude but for the love of God, do a different thread if your really that curious of Karma Vs T rex. This is getting irrelevant to the actual topic.

I don't mean to be rude but for the love of God, do a different thread if your really that curious of Karma Vs T rex. This is getting irrelevant to the actual topic.
You are lack of common sense that why.
If Karma cant even kill trex how he gonna kill jimmy?
He still Lose by submission like that compare to trex chomp chomp that more scary and deadly than Human submission.
You think that anime gonna let Karma vs Trex fight scence?

Nagisa does not have a higher AP than Karma so how is his attacks comparable to Jimmy who has harder punches than Karma himself? This is a terrible example. Against Grip who is superior to Karma in AP, he avoided all of his attacks for this exact reason

Yes it ignores it because Karma is a superior fighter than Nagisa and hits harder so how would using a weaker attacker be valid in this debate?
Taking a beating isn't enough. If his stamina was that great, he would have supernatural willpower. But he doesn't. He lacks feats to prove he can withstand Jimmy, on top of having proof he doesn't like to be attacked by stronger opponents

A completely different thread from 2018 doesn't mean anything at all here

You are lack of common sense that why.
If Karma cant even kill trex how he gonna kill jimmy?
He still Lose by submission like that compare to trex chomp chomp that more scary and deadly than Human submission.
You think that anime gonna let Karma vs Trex fight scence?

First off, fix your English
Second, don't go around insulting people for "lacking common sense"
No, Karma would beat a T rex
Fourthly, of course there is no way the anime is gonna have a Karma vs T rex figth, cause it's already over lmao

This is like saying "Your character can't beat mine if he doesn't beat this character". This completely irrelevant to this thread

Again, make a different thread if you really want to discuss Karma vs T rex. this thread is about Karma vs Jimmy and you can't change that

Nagisa does not have a higher AP than Karma so how is his attacks comparable to Jimmy who has harder punches than Karma himself? This is a terrible example. Against Grip who is superior to Karma in AP, he avoided all of his attacks for this exact reason

Yes it ignores it because Karma is a superior fighter than Nagisa and hits harder so how would using a weaker attacker be valid in this debate?

Taking a beating isn't enough. If his stamina was that great, he would have supernatural willpower. But he doesn't. He lacks feats to prove he can withstand Jimmy, on top of having proof he doesn't like to be attacked by stronger opponents
You...don't need supernatural willpower to take a beating lmao. There are people on real life who can endure getting beaten by thugs and bullies.

Also my point is, Karma can take brutal attacks like being slam to the ground, which would normally be painful af.

Tbh, I no longer have interest with this thread. You can Jimmy win, I'm just making sure if it's the rigth choice

Back