• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins VS School of Chaos Player (A high school bully tries to beat up a 2nd grader)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Speed is equalized, and both have all of their arsenal, plus a week of prep time. The battle is in a city rooftop. Starting distance is 5 meters.

Who wins?

My man Jimmy: 2 (GoCommitDi, Sorvoe551)

Weh!: 5 (NathanN36, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Joaco0902, Buttersamuri, Ionliosite)

Both of them serve detention: 1 (Steven Pogi Paitao)

I'm going to vote for The Player because its arsenal seems to be a bit better than Jimmy Hopkins. The Player is smarter so the prep time will be better compare to Hopkins.

The Player has information analysis so it would be able to see that Jim's attack are high. Resulting in The Player to use range weapon at the very beginning to avoid the fist-fight.

Also, I feel like Jim might underestimate The Player since it looks like a little kid, so Jim might start off without his weapons.

Well, I said all gear is allowed, including armor so... for reference...

Jimmy: 4184 kilojoules

SoC Player: 865 kilojoules

Thats a 4.83595131786x gap, and the one shot gap is usually at 7.5x, so this is fair. And not to mention, the player's versatility with their weaponry.

also, havent played the game in a while but jimmy is very very willing to lead with his equipment whenever he has it

For context of the Player, by simply counterattacking, he can completely drop Jimmy's energy, so that would leave him open. And if he activates the Nerd Rage, that has the potential to actually one-shot Jimmy.

Actually, the Nerd Rage can indeed one-shot. Also, Jimmy isnt resistant to Poison while the Player is, so the inhalation of a Strep Throat Bomb's gas can surely make Jimmy sick. Meanwhile, the Player has a Gas Mask, which makes him immune to poison.

On second thoughts I'll keep on my vote on the Player FRA. The Player has the advantage over Jimmy besides the AP.

Well, so will the Player stay out of range once hes able to check Jimmy's stats to reveal hes much stronger, so it will give him a warning to stay away from him.

But sure. Vote counted.

Psychomaster35 said:
Well, so will the Player stay out of range once hes able to check Jimmy's stats to reveal hes much stronger, so it will give him a warning to stay away from him.
How long does it take for the player check jimmy's "stats"?

As i said earlier, Jimmy is very willing to lead with weapons so if the information analysis isn't very quick then the player is surely gonna get blown to pieces by a fire cracker or spud gun before he knows it, and Jimmy would try to attack first because it's very in-character for him to do so (he always tries to win fights with a never-surrendering attitude and is very aggressive in general)

in a scenario where all else somehow fails, then he could just restrain the player with his superior lifting strength

By the single tap of their icon when close to them enough is how fast the Information Analysis is. Restraining the player will most likely lead him to be counterattacked, and that completely drops Jimmy's energy. And once a Nerd Rage gets activated from the counterattack, its over for Jimmy.

This is a bit of a toughie.

Both have reliable ways of one-shotting each other, at least if they're not careful (Jimmy with his AP and Player with Nerd Rage). The Player has an edge with that poison considering the distance between these two, though this leaves them just as vulnerabe to stink bombs, itching powder and maybe marbles (they don't cause harm, though they're enough of a hindrance to leave them open for an attack).

Hmm...

There is a reason the Player has a Gas Mask. To be immune to poison, so stink bombs are a no to him, but a yes to Jimmy.

Back