• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1 Homer - 7 Jimmy - 0 Thunder) Homer Simpson vs Jimmy Hopkins

I posted a comment in this thread that was for a different Jimmy fight. Nothing wrong, just an honest mistake

i vote for homer despite of what it says for intelligence homer has a decent memory of previous jobs and is skilled in combat as shown in Mayored to the Mob homer also i believe homer despite what other posts say is stronger, homer can tank hits from wrecking balls on two different occupations one in series here and one in the movie and another time in the movie here . also he has better reaction speeds but i don't know if reaction speed are considered in speed equalization but either way i vote for homer also this might be a stomp in the future because of homer upgrades

Back