• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy fights a goddamn car

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Jimmy Hopkins vs. Lightning McQueen

Perception time: 1 minute

Starting distance: 100 meters

Jimmy uses all of his equipment.

Speed is equalized.

Who wins?

Bully: 7 (Steven Pogi Paitao, DMB 1, VersusJunkie5, Skalt711, The Wright Way, Thatoneguy78, TISSG7Redgrave)

Kachow: 2 (Jinx666, Megaboy Prime)

Inconclusive: 0

If it is, the Jim takes it for having superior AP and better weaponry, otherwise, McQueen blitz him

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
If it is, the Jim takes it for having superior AP and better weaponry, otherwise, McQueen blitz him
How does he have superior AP.?

Mcqueen is a literal living car

Jinx666 said:
A race car going at max speed can easily top that. Plus, much better mobility for Mcquee
I did a little research and it turns out, that he could release a little over 7 million joules if going at max speed. The fact that he could blitz Jimmy, this would be a stomp unless speed is equal

Dont see how we could equalise the fact Mcqueen, a car, is faster than Jimmy, a regular human but eh

Equalize speed.

Once that is done, Jim wins: the only thing Lighting can do is running over him, and Jimmy can simply bolck the car with his bare hands.

Mcqueen can only rwach Wall Level+ via getting to max speed. And I doubt that Jimmy will give him a chance to do so. More than likely, Jimmy punches Mcqueen and he turns to scrap.

Mcqueen charges at Jim max speed. Jimmy dodges this and if Mcqueen doesn't decelerate, he'll most likely crash into something giving Jimmy time to attack.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
Mcqueen charges at Jim max speed. Jimmy dodges this and if Mcqueen doesn't decelerate, he'll most likely crash into something giving Jimmy time to attack.
Speaking of which, crashing onto Jimmy would probably damage McQueen too.

Seems like Jimmy has the Range and AP superiority, and also much more mobile. Given that Lightning shouldn't decelerate so fast, he could eventually ram into something... hard, giving Jimmy enough time to wreck Lightning.

My vote for Jimmy.

I'm with Jinx in saying that equalizing speed pretty much makes Lightning irrelevant. He can't fight anymore. He has no way to fight anymore. The speed was the main factor to his abilities in this fight.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
So how bout this....
Jimmy and McQueen decide to be friends, Jimmy gets inside McQueen and drives away into the sunset. Everybody wins! OvO
No, we want bloodshed or broken car parts

I gotta just restate this real quick. Lightning had abilities to use before speed was equalized. It was his ONLY realt way to hurt Bully and the fight was fair for it. Usully, equalizing soeed should be fair, but in the case for a match like this, equalizing speed made it unfair. The irony is real.

Now that we equalized speeds, Lightning's ONLY way to fight has become redudces to 0. It's kind if not fair and I don't think we should continue with that. We had other examples of Bully winning witthout equal speeds. I'd like to see those elaborated.

But this is a nonsense fight so I don't really care in the end. Just wanted to leave my thoughts before Bully ends up winning.

DraycoMakargo said:
I gotta just restate this real quick. Lightning had abilities to use before speed was equalized. It was his ONLY realt way to hurt Bully and the fight was fair for it. Usully, equalizing soeed should be fair, but in the case for a match like this, equalizing speed made it unfair. The irony is real.
Now that we equalized speeds, Lightning's ONLY way to fight has become redudces to 0. It's kind if not fair and I don't think we should continue with that. We had other examples of Bully winning witthout equal speeds. I'd like to see those elaborated.

But this is a nonsense fight so I don't really care in the end. Just wanted to leave my thoughts before Bully ends up winning.
I kinda see your point in this. In a way, Jimmy can still dodge Mcqueen's ramming since it takes around 2 seconds for it to even reach 60mph. There's also his equipment which is Subsonic on its own, so i'll be fine if speed is unequal

Back