• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jill Presto Small Revision

I know the forum move is a thing, but this is a small CRT, bear with me pls.

Well, where do I start...it seems Jill's profile have some misconceptions and I'll state those here. Plus, she is missing stuff. So, lets go

AP
Currently, this is Jill's AP: Small Building level (Vaporized a ma. Easily restrained and knocked Cestis down). Can ignore durability and channel the powers of The Basanos

Well, the problem is

1) She doesnt have any powers at that point in time, at least not the offensive ones. She lost it all when The Basanos were burned (A bit NSFW). The only thing she had was the protection of her child (Noema Presto)

2) She stole a magic wand from a wizard and used its power, which means, it wasnt her innate power.

3) The feat happened after she projected her counciousness into her...womb, to talk with Noema. So one more reason to not scale to her innate power. Heck, the profile itself has 9-B striking strength already

So she should be downgraded to 9-B via scaling to Cestis

Rege
"Regenerationn (Unknown, any wound she sustain will immediately disappear due to her connection to the Basanos)"

1) She has displayed Low-Mid feats before

2) A regen that comes from a 1-A should have at least a "Low-Gogly/Mid-Godly" tbh. And it was implied that Lucifer's flames cant destroy her, so that could be possibly High-Godly too.

Immortality
The Basanos flat out stated that she would gain eternal life with the contract, so she should have Immortality (Type 1) as well.

Everything seems legit so ill agree on it.

Also for the regen would maybe something like "Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid, likely Low-Godly, possibly far higher: Reasoning)" would work? Or is it to long?

• On the Regenerationn from Lucifer flame, do you have a scan that show Lucifer made the flame because I want to be sure.
Everything else looks fine.

Ok, thanks. The Regenerationn from Lucifer's flame is similar to The Basanos who have At least Mid-Godly, possibly High-Godly which was clarified by PrinceOfTheMorning here.

Since there is ambiguity, I think Jil's case work as the Regenerationn:

• Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid, likely Mid-Godly, possibly High-Godly: Reasoning

eh i think its a bit of a strech to say lucifers flames couldnt kill her the basanos when they killed themselves believed lucy had regained his power an wouldve been able to kill jill. also the kids literally begged the man to spare them after they tried killing him also considering the man is higher on the totem pole than the basanos i see no reason as to why his flames wouldnt roast her.

We dont know for sure that the flames would burn her out. The feat comes from statements only, so thats why "possibly High-Godly" is reasonable

Plus, the basanos stated that Jill couldnt die by Lucifer since she was protected by their Aegis, and the same thing was said later again in the story when Noema clashed with Lucifer

you miss my point lucifer is more powerful than the basanos period thats not really debatable. therefore he should be more than capable of roasting her again his flames are literally every star in creation the basanos are the one who decided that he had the power to off her so they offed themselves they decided his will was more powerful then they were twice an there kids did literally the same thing once he offed fenris an they werelike no dont kill me. plus again he is more powerful than destiny which the basanos arent so logically speaking he should be able to roast her

They only gave up because they couldnt predict what he would do, and decided to not take a risk. The Basanos are markable due to their ability to see the future, but they couldnt do that inside Lucifer's creation due to the nature of Lucifer's will and thats why they lost the bet.

Its debatable wether he could kill her or not, and its even more arguable when Noema states that she could protect her mother from all harm.

Its debatable wether he could kill her or not, and its even more arguable when Noema states that she could protect her mother from all harm

how so when youve admitted he was more powerful than them to begin with. "The Basanos are markable due to their ability to see the future, but they couldnt do that inside Lucifer's creation due to the nature of Lucifer's will and thats why they lost the bet." that an the shear fact that he created his creation with no destiny to begin with. again youve already admitted he is above them on the totem pole. ive provided evidence of them themselves believing he had the power to do it. which is why the offed themselves they didnt want to risk him killing her. heres the basanos kid begging for its life again if he has the power to kill the basanos the thing that protects jill why on earth would he not be able to kill her?

I didnt admit anything. I just said that they lost the bet, not a direct battle

Also, Im not arguing about Jill being invulnerable to the flames, but rather just the capacity to regen from it

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
>Lucifer is more powerful than The Basanos
Normally, yeah, but he was weakened and not at full power
I didnt admit anything. I just said that they lost the bet, not a direct battle

Also, Im not arguing about Jill being invulnerable to the flames, but rather just the capacity to regen from it see actually you did admit it so an ive already provided ample evidence that proves he is there superior so why could he not roast her? oh yea it only makes sense that he could

also they tried hitting him with infinite deaths which amounted to literally nothing an he was about to roast them had they not already turned his powers against him they probablyu wouldve died from that

Lucifer wasnt weakened when he toasted them, thats only the case later on. And the feat is still High-Godly and accepted as such

what are you on about? i said lucifer is more powerful than them an at full power he can roast the basanos. which if they didnt have that massive prep time against him he wouldve roasted them. they offed themselves because they werent gonna take the risk of him being back at FP an being able to roast jill. you said he cant kill her with his flames which is wrong

Y3kthunder said:
Lucifer wasnt weakened when he toasted them, thats only the case later on. And the feat is still High-Godly and accepted as such

what are you on about? i said lucifer is more powerful than them an at full power he can roast the basanos. which if they didnt have that massive prep time against him he wouldve roasted them. they offed themselves because they werent gonna take the risk of him being back at FP an being able to roast jill. you said he cant kill her with his flames which is wrong
My point is that the basanos were still capable of regenrating from Lucifer's flames and the feat was accepted as Mid-Godly, possibly High-Godly

My point is that the basanos were still capable of regenrating from Lucifer's flames and the feat was accepted as Mid-Godly, possibly High-Godly

the basanos were never hit by his flames he tried to use them only to find out that they managed to turn his power back against him

the flames didnt effect them because they turned his power back on him which they had to do with major prep which is also why they werent afraid. i mean they already admitted he had the power to end them multiple times ive literally given multple scans that state this, add that to the fact that he escaped his destiny is truly a free man which destiny define an has the power to make a creation without destiny puts him above the basanos an therefore means his flames would roast her

It seems Prince and Sandman already accepted the feat as Mid to High-Godly after some discussions before, so I see no reason why the statements + Basanos regen feat wouldnt give at least a "possibly Mid-Godly or High-Godly" here

Back