• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jill Presto Small Revision

Disagree with the regen. Wounds disappearing is not Regenerationn, it's reality warping. So it's not Regenerationn at all. Just put it on the durability or sth that "Any wound she takes will disappear due to her connection to the Bassanos.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The basanos are above her
How are they above her? The Basanos were blinded just by being in Lucifers Creation while Death's Influence spans literally everywhere, from every Creation to even the Void.

>She stole a magic wand from a wizard and used its power, which means, it wasnt her innate power.

That was Jill's former boss, he and the wand doesnt have magic so its power should have came from Jill herself.

Though, yeah, it being performed inside jills womb/mental realm does make it sketchy, now that I think about it. So I guess I'm fine with 9-B

Y3kthunder said:
thats again not my point in ur op your saying his flames cannot kill her if he has access to those he has access to his full power meaning in all due respect he should have the capablalitys to roast her see here even though he wasnt at FP they ultimately believed he was, an they believed he had the power to do what he said therefore the offed themselves so point stands mute dotcha think?
I thinksl its worth remembering that at that point the Basanos were very weakened due to being in Lucifers Creation. The longer they stay in Lucifers Creation, the blinder they become and since their powers came from their precognition they were obviously very weakened, they even tried to look into the future during that confrontation but cant.

I don't think The Basanos should have High-Godly because Lucifer at the time was weakened by Susanoo. It didn't even look like they regenerated at all. More like his fires "heat" was dimmed.

Also, I like to point out that no one is arguing that the Basanos are more powerful than Lucifer. Luci is more powerful in direct confrontation. What being argued is The Basanos survived/regened Lucifer's flame and when Jill, during their trip to jutunheim, said shes pre ensurer against theft and fire (when Lucifer burned the giants). No one isa saying that Lucifer cant kill the Basanos or Jill. Just that his fire seems to be not enough, his fire is not his only power even though its his favourite one. There was also the same thing with The Silk Man who probably cant be killed by Lucifer's flame which was why Luci just erased him from existence

I thinksl its worth remembering that at that point the Basanos were very weakened due to being in Lucifers Creation. The longer they stay in Lucifers Creation, the blinder they become and since their powers came from their precognition they were obviously very weakened, they even tried to look into the future during that confrontation but cant.

Was is stated their power comes from their foresight? I just saw it as Lucifer getting the upper-hand through negating their foresight and taking Jill as hostage rather than power.

On that note, Lucifer says he could kill Jill and he almost always uses flames to kill.

Yes, thr Basanos main power is manipulating destiny and probability. If they cant see then they cant change. Simple as that and theres also the fact that the Book of Destint is sort of their power source and they were cut off from it.

He just said he could kill Jill, nothint about using his fire. This is not the first time that Lucifer has dealt with opponents that hes unable to directly kill with his fire, in Nirvana he cant kill the Quiamas and probably Silk Man so he used other indirect methods than his flame.

Fair enough. I still don't think The Basanos regenerated from his flame though. More so just no-selled it rather than being erased and coming back.

I mean we're basing this on Jill stating "fire" wouldn't damage her. She knows nothing about the extent of her immortality or what short of "fire" this is. I think it's iffy.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
@Sandman

What do you think about Jill's regen?
Its fine I think.

Theres also the fact that the storm that was raging and tearing all the realms in Creation wont damage Jill.

Anyway, I think that Luci is more powerful than the Basanos but not as much as people think (not infinity or anything like that). Example is when Jill changed Mazikeen's face Lucifer said that the mold of the Basanos is hard to change even for him and would consume a lot of his power. Or when Noema was manipulating the fates of Elaine, Lucifer and the entire Creation and how Mazikeen with Mormingstar power still think how dangerous they are

The Basanos and Jill surviving/regenning from Lucis fire isnt really that farfetch.

Sandman31 said:
Y3kthunder said:
thats again not my point in ur op your saying his flames cannot kill her if he has access to those he has access to his full power meaning in all due respect he should have the capablalitys to roast her see here even though he wasnt at FP they ultimately believed he was, an they believed he had the power to do what he said therefore the offed themselves so point stands mute dotcha think?
they were blinded by his creation becuz he made it with no destiny.
RCO021 1469046388
kinda hard to see a specific future etc where there isnt one. its all random there so they werent nessesaryly weakened as to he is more powerful. my whole beef is if lucifer is more powerful than the basanos why cant he roast someone they protect? it makes no sense. they survived his flames due to major prep when he didnt have his wings. they trurned his power back on him. blinded they maybe they still believed he had the ability to end jill. even there kids thought he had the power to kill them an the begged for there lives lucifer proved to be there superior all in all so why cant he kill someone they protect? makes no sense to me

@Sandman31

So what should we do here?

They were blindee by his Creation because they were copied by Melios from the pages of Book of Destiny. And we know that Lucifers creation is outside of Destiny's influence. They cant even see that hes bluffing when they were shown to be capable of seeing different what ifs version of Lucifer and Creation.

And I'm not saying that he cant kill them. He probably can but there indications that his fire cant directly kill them, just like the time when the Quiama were "invincible" to him directly so he only destroyed the souls that anchored them. What I'm saying is fire is not Lucifers only weapon and there cases that it probably will fail against beings inferior to him. But if that seems too vague then guess we reduce it to a possibly or outright remove it.

@Ant

Maybe if its too vague we can use other feat and remove it or turn it into a possibly.

Another feat of the Basanos is destroying and restoring Cestis. I think their regen should scale to the tier of their fate manip/prob manip since its what they use for their regen/healing/restoring etc.

Okay. I trust your sense of judgement. Should I unlock the Jill Presto page for you to edit?

Sandman31 said:
They were blindee by his Creation because they were copied by Melios from the pages of Book of Destiny. And we know that Lucifers creation is outside of Destiny's influence. They cant even see that hes bluffing when they were shown to be capable of seeing different what ifs version of Lucifer and Creation.
And I'm not saying that he cant kill them. He probably can but there indications that his fire cant directly kill them, just like the time when the Quiama were "invincible" to him directly so he only destroyed the souls that anchored them. What I'm saying is fire is not Lucifers only weapon and there cases that it probably will fail against beings inferior to him. But if that seems too vague then guess we reduce it to a possibly or outright remove it.
honestly the only slight indication that his fire cant kill them was what jill said. an while your right while fire isnt his only weapon more often than not when he wishes to kill something he uses his flames. so again the basanos may have been blind but they werent dumb er nothing they knew at FP he could do what he said he would so they decided not to risk it an they offed themselves. if you noticed after they tried to kill him with infinite deaths he told them he cared nothing for there power an that they chose that death which was his flames the only reason why they "survived" his flames because they had major prep an assistance to turn his power back on him they didnt actually get hit with the flames because they made it so whenever he tried to use em it just hurt himself. an later on in the story there kid admitted his will got the better of them an they admitted he could kill them so they begged for their life. point is lucifers main weapon to kill an enemy is his fire he used it all the time in his story, an he proved to be there superior multple times considering the basanos run off destiny an that whole story was about lucifer overcoming an proving he is more powerful than destiny i personally think itd be silly to say the basanos are superior to him which isnt what your saying i just thought id throw that out the my point though still stands lucy is the superior an while theyre weird cases like the quiama in which he cannot affect directly his main means of killing someone is his flames. an id be more than willing to be if they had reversed his power on him they wouldve fried so I* personally stand by my belief that he could kill her with the protection though that all being said if you were to do a possiblity i think that would alright i think the statement is a bit vague an needs proper backing

What Sandman think of the Regenerationn, was he think of upgrading The Basanos's to High-Godly scaling to Cestis?

What level of Regenerationn was Sandman fine with regarding Jil's case, also?

I do not know. Let's wait for him to reply.

Yes, The Basanos should have High-Godly not only through scaling to Cestis but also dur to the fact that even the storm thats tearing Creation cant touch Jill due to their protection.

"I walk on through the desert. The storm doesn't touch me. Its not allowed to". This same storm was tearing apart all of reality and stretches across all realms

"The worlds- all of Creation. Rot from the inside out. The souls of men and women bleeding away into the void"

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/7pxEB0jRJ...CXHFRyC4WazrgSJKy00DW13ss8nC7kP6heyNTAdnMc=s0

And then theres the synopsis for the issue which confirms that the storm in the issue is not a normal storm but is the storm of dissolution.

"In Part 1 of the 3-part "Breach," Jill Presto goes to Las Vegas to see if she can gamble away her baby. But as the storms of dissolution gather across the worlds, it's clear that the stakes will be far higher than she expects — for her, for Lucifer Morningstar, and for the whole of Creation."

What Sandman31 has accepted can probably be applied.

Are you willing to handle it Sandman31?

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Back