• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fair enough

Just keep these in mind if anyone questions your abilities on the CRT

I found a better justification for Gabi's Pressure Points as well to use in case someone counters

It never hurts to have clear cut justifications

Perfection is a priority for me. I would say the page's are as perfect as they can be without me putting in any more extra work.

Perfection is a priority for me. I would say the page's are as perfect as they can be without me putting in any more extra work.
Let me rephrase that, as I realize it could be taken in a not nice way

I see a profile and always wanna add stuff to make it better even if it's not strictly needed and creates extra fluff

Ah, yes. On the Tao page, you're not going to add the ability related to resistance to Tao, are you? Or It’s just not necessary?

Anyone watch the new Jigo episode? I know it's not confirmed but it looked like Shion was dodging light. They looked and acted a lot like lasers. Wish they explained what ability that was.

I mean it's probably lightning cause Tao is basically tapping into the laws of creation and shit; I imagine the phenomenon produced by Tao manipulation would be considered "natural".

I mean it's probably lightning cause Tao is basically tapping into the laws of creation and shit; I imagine the phenomenon produced by Tao manipulation would be considered "natural".
Just checking cause they are also plants technically and some plants can create electricity so wanna make sure we know for sure which one it is.

Back