• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think some abilities are more unique to certain characters, such as Limited Invisibility, which I can clearly see only Gabimaru, Yuzuriha and Ran can use. Regeneration (At least High-Low) is an ability exclusive to Gabimaru's Flower Tao, and We cannot use Flower Tao in ordinary Tao categories and I don't think everyone can do Attack Reflection. From what I've seen, only Gabimaru is capable of doing it.

The thing on Flower Tao is fair, but "Basic Applications" only refers to all the applications of Tao, not just specific abilities. So while not all characters will be able to utilize all applications, they will still be listed and noted in the page.

I mean, they still need training to use it. Would it be really good if noted like that, even though some characters still can't do it?

Lord Tensen cannot have an eternal life without the Tao or the addition of Tao through various methods. They can perish if their Tao runs out. Therefore, I am not sure if Immortality Type 1 would be effective in this case.

And there are several abilities that I think Lord Tensen is lacking, such as Electricity Manipulation, Energy Projection, Shockwave Creation, Transformation, and Absorption.

They cannot have an eternal life without the Tao or the addition of Tao through various methods. They can perish if their Tao runs out. Therefore, I am not sure if Immortality Type 1 would be effective in this case.
Will add.
Electricity Manipulation
Will add.
Energy Projection
They have this already, Energy Manipulation and the ability to project it is listed in Basic proficiency.
Shockwave Creation
That's not because of Tao.
Transformation
This is fused with biological manipulation, read the justification.
Absorption
Can I see the scans and chapter because of this?

Also, I have removed Flower Tao regen from basic proficiency, and done a little change: Added "Mid-High Level" Proficiency, which holds abilities that only characters like Gabimaru can do, as to communicate that not all characters can use it with only Basic skill.

I think some abilities are more unique to certain characters, such as Limited Invisibility, which I can clearly see only Gabimaru, Yuzuriha and Ran can use. Regeneration (At least High-Low) is an ability exclusive to Gabimaru's Flower Tao, and We cannot use Flower Tao in ordinary Tao categories and I don't think everyone can do Attack Reflection. From what I've seen, only Gabimaru is capable of doing it.
Agree with all except Invisibility

They just suppress their Tao in order to remain Unnoticed

Anyone with Tao can do it

It's literally the exact same thing as Zetsu from HxH

I have also changed other things to suit suggestions:

I removed type 1 immortality and changed it to Longevity. I added Elemental Manipulation, specifically noting lightning. I am still waiting on scans for Absorption so I can proceed to add it.

Also I don't believe Tensen have true Immortality as they can still technically "die" of old age

There the same as Rien and the Tree dude where they can live for 1000+ years but they eventually turn into a tree without constant intake of Tan

Agree with all except Invisibility

They just suppress their Tao in order to remain Unnoticed

Anyone with Tao can do it

It's literally the exact same thing as Zetsu from HxH
Suspending the Tao also requires a high level of mastery to make it appear as if it's Invisibility. Some people are unable to achieve such proficiency.

Suspending the Tao also requires a high level of mastery to make it appear as if it's Invisibility. Some people are unable to achieve such proficiency.
Where is that stated?

If you can do it via training it's an innate ability of Tao, end of story

Head up Azon Immortality Type 3 Still applies so bring it back but just for that

Actually they should also probably have Immortality Type 2 as well as they are perfectly fine after getting bisected and decapatated as well as many other instakill normal attacks

If they can lower their Tao level to the point where they really look like Invisibility, why do they need to train with Yuzuriha? It's clear that even if they can control Tao, without sufficient concentration or expertise, they can't make themselves truly Invisibility.
Yeah but it can still be done with training

It's an innate ability that all Tao users can do if they reach a high enough level
I have added Damage Boost aside the justification for Energy Manipulation,. because the scan qualifies as both.
I'll find the panel I'm talking about tomorrow, I've been up way to long

I have added scans for Accelerated Development, and with that, I believe the page has all that it needs.

Is there anything else I need to add or change?

Yeah but it can still be done with training

It's an innate ability that all Tao users can do if they reach a high enough level
Not everyone is capable of doing that well. I think it would be better to make a note of who can do it, just like with other abilities such as Attack Reflection. It's like saying that every human can develop the art of fighting, but it doesn't mean everyone can possess it.

Back